• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone still buy video clips? How about from Octopus?

fonzieluck

TMF Regular
I haven’t purchased a video clip in approximately five years. But finding good sock tickling clips are very hard to come by. Lately, I’ve been watching a lot of previews from octopus tickling studio.

Has anyone purchased their clips? Are they worth it? I love the previews, and can’t get enough of that “fashion student.”

What kind of question is that?! Seriously?! If you like something and want it, buy it.

I get it, quality has taken a dive in recent years and it's sad. Some people's conduct contributed to the current state of affairs though.

What kind of question is that?! Seriously?! If you like something and want it, buy it.

I get it, quality has taken a dive in recent years and it's sad. Some people's conduct contributed to the current state of affairs though.

I will say I do buy video clips and have always been impressed with Stryker's store and the Nylon Tickling Clips page along with Italian Tickling.

Yea I still buy videos. I bought a couple of Stryker's store a couple of weeks ago.

Octopus puts out some quality work, as does the other studios mentioned here.

Octopus are a great studio and they're clips are well worth purchasing. But if it's sock tickling you want you're probably not going to get much more of it than you do just watching the preview clips. They usually come off pretty early. Like you, I love sock tickling and I would adore some full length videos that are entirely sock tickling and I can never find it. I get why though, most people just want those socks to come off and I can't expect studios to just appeal to me when it's different to what everyone else wants.

What kind of a response is that?! Seriously?!

Great way to engage with your potential customer base by attacking people randomly. Also what an arrogant, empathy free statement this is: "If you like something and want it, buy it" - clearly you have plenty of disposable income but don't assume that everyone does.

The original poster asked a polite and well written question with not the slightest hint of attitude and you feel you have the right to crap all over him? Well perhaps people should consider what sort of a person you are before buying clips from your store?

About every other week or so if a good one drops from any of my favorite producers, or i'll get a subscription for a month here/there from the sites that offer it.

Support the content creators ya'll.

I deleted some off topic fighting. Please don't resume it.

OK then....allow me to redirect. I still purchase clips. About every 3 months or so i get a $100 VISA gift card (no personal info!) and follow the link from the TMF to clips4sale. It's sometimes hard to find some quality, original stuff...but if you take the time to search around, you can find something entertaining. Today I supported Terras Temptations, French Tickling, and a few others...7 vids in all.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back