• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does being tied up make you more ticklish?

English

TMF Regular
Hi guys and girls this is my first post in a while because I am very busy at the moment so hello and I hope you are all doing ok!

A girl that I have been dating for the last few weeks is MUCH more ticklish than normal when she is restrained. She is quite ticklish when she is not tied up but in all the years of experimenting with this fetish and restraints I have never seen such a big difference in ticklishness. There is something about the fact that she is helpless that drives her crazy at the slightest touch. So I want to find out from the lee's, does being tied up make you more ticklish? and to the ler's, what has been your experience with this so far?

It definatley depends. Everybodys different in those kind of scenarios. I've yet to be restrained properly during a tickle session but I certainly notice a heightning of my ticklishness when a friend physically restrains and tickles me.

When i'm free and flailing around I feel less helpless in my predicament so I'm more focused on escape than the actual tickling sensation. When someone's got hold of my arms or ankles and then the tickling begins I find myself focusing soley on the feeling of being tickled because I really can't get away and my body knows that lol.

Oh, and I totally agree with this!

sometimes, especially if stretched and really immobile...it makes every little slight touch or even breath magnified.

I think the more vunerable I feel, the more something is going to tickle. Being restrained somehow, whether it's with ropes or cuffs or even by sheer manpower, I think would make me more sensitive as to what sensations are going on with my body. I wouldn't have to worry about fighting back so the focus would be on the tickling.

No, but since I'm 6'2" and rather strong I need to be tied up lest I overpower my tickler. It happens.

If I'm not restrained (unless I'm in a really defiant mood and refusing to respond), I fight like mad. Even though I love being tickled, I generally can't help it...esp. if the ler is doing a good job. I've actually hurt people on several occassions. So, if I'm not restrained, the distraction of trying to hold back enough to not hurt anyone gets in the way of things. If I'm restrained, I can let go and simply enjoy it without having to worry about it. Of course, the knowledge that I couldn't get away even if I wanted to does add to things as well. That thought used to freak me out. But, if I trust the person enough to allow them to restrain me, then it's not an issue.

Yes for me! The times my wife has occasionally tickled me I was less respondant but the few times she has tied me up and tickled my underarms, stomach and feet I went crazy!

sometimes it DOES make me way more ticklish to be tied up! sometimes, especially if stretched and really immobile and blindfolded, or face down, so i can't see or tell what's gonna happen next or stop it at all,...it makes every little slight touch or even breath magnified. if someone gets into my head about the fact that i can't get out of this predicament, and i get going, then it's a slippery slope and it's hard to get myself out of the hole of being super ticklish.

however...sometimes...i am more ticklish when NOT restrained. like in 'the chase'...when the adrenaline kicks in and you HAVE to stop them...the fight or flight reflex. if they get you laughing before even touching you, and you are trying hard to protect yourself, and it's a false hope that you will be able to, ..but it never works...sometimes THAT gets me into that space where i slip down that slope too...

so....it depends...

Hi xtrmlytcklsh23, thanks for your reply. I think you make a very good point there because I have known a few lee's to be more ticklish when they can't actually see the tickling because they can't prepare themselves for it. As a ler I would say I prefer to tickle someone when they are restrained because it means I can focus more on the tickling than holding the lee still but either way, I love it :)

It definatley depends. Everybodys different in those kind of scenarios. I've yet to be restrained properly during a tickle session but I certainly notice a heightning of my ticklishness when a friend physically restrains and tickles me.

When i'm free and flailing around I feel less helpless in my predicament so I'm more focused on escape than the actual tickling sensation. When someone's got hold of my arms or ankles and then the tickling begins I find myself focusing soley on the feeling of being tickled because I really can't get away and my body knows that lol.

Oh, and I totally agree with this!

Thanks for replying deadlywiffeathr. I agree it definitely varies from person to person. My girl had been tickled before but she is the same as you in the sense that she had never been properly restrained and tickled. She thought she was pretty ticklish but when she let me tie her up for the first time she was surprised at just how ticklish she was when there was nothing she could do to stop it ;). What are your thoughts on being properly restrained and tickled? Do you think you would enjoy it?

I think the more vunerable I feel, the more something is going to tickle. Being restrained somehow, whether it's with ropes or cuffs or even by sheer manpower, I think would make me more sensitive as to what sensations are going on with my body. I wouldn't have to worry about fighting back so the focus would be on the tickling.

Thanks for your reply Angel, you are a ler's dream! :)

Yes, when I am restrained the sensation of tickle becomes overwhelming to me. My bare soles and toes become even more feather-sensitive when I am tied down. I suppose once my mind determines that I cannot escape, I become even more sensitive to the feather stroking.

Hi myfeetrsweet thanks for replying, it is always good to find a lee that reacts to being tickled with a feather because normally they don't seem to be a very good tickling tool in my experience. That said, I like trying a feather at the start of a session sometimes because you know that a lee that has a good reaction to a feather will go insane when you use fingers :)

No, but since I'm 6'2" and rather strong I need to be tied up lest I overpower my tickler. It happens.

Cheers for the reply Maestro1874 and fair play to you.

If I'm not restrained (unless I'm in a really defiant mood and refusing to respond), I fight like mad. Even though I love being tickled, I generally can't help it...esp. if the ler is doing a good job. I've actually hurt people on several occassions. So, if I'm not restrained, the distraction of trying to hold back enough to not hurt anyone gets in the way of things. If I'm restrained, I can let go and simply enjoy it without having to worry about it. Of course, the knowledge that I couldn't get away even if I wanted to does add to things as well. That thought used to freak me out. But, if I trust the person enough to allow them to restrain me, then it's not an issue.

A dangerous lee! What fascinates me so much is that what goes though a lee's mind has such a massive effect on the way they react to being tickled. On that note maybe it could be possible for someone who is really ticklish to change the way they are thinking to become not ticklish or vice versa. just a thought. Thanks for the reply TKlDuo-Ann

Yes, of course, i'm MOST more ticklish when tied up.

Hi Cercatore thanks for replying, would you say that this is because you are thinking about being tickled differently to the way you would if you were not tied? I mean I understand that you would be feeling more vulnerable and so on and most of the replies so far would indicate that your level of ticklishness is determined by what you are thinking...

Yes for me! The times my wife has occasionally tickled me I was less respondant but the few times she has tied me up and tickled my underarms, stomach and feet I went crazy!

Cheers for the reply osco89, I started this thread because I have recently found someone who is much more ticklish when she is tied and most people have given a similar answer to you. The level of a persons ticklishness seems to be determined just as much in the mind as physical, maybe even more. what do you reckon?

Yes and no, yeah in lots of ways being playfully tied up and being tickled while vulnerable and strapped down, not immobilized granted but some wiggle room-just the idea of that -scenario of that makes me very more ticklish-however no also-because if I am watching what is happening-think that would kind of take the thrill of wondering/anticipating where I would be tickled and how I would tickled-I would know, not be a mystery. However while I think being blindfolded and bound-be a really awesome experience-still spooks me a bit-being that vulnerable and not able to escape-really not knowing where and how I will be tickled, so it is a yes and no for me.

But generally though I would venture to say -oh yeah I am sure in lots of ways whether blindfolded or not blindfolded and bound-tickled like crazy-that with a great ler and many different tickle techniques and a playful tickle attack on me-yeah I am sure I would very much be tickle toast.

It's definitely a mental game. If you're helplessly bound and open to the whims of your 'ler, how can you not help but be more sensitive to the touch? Like Ann said, freeing up the mental constraints of worrying about hurting someone allows you to let go more and enjoy the heightened sensations :) So while I may be ticklish while untied, if I really want to enjoy a tickling session, I much prefer to be bound hand and foot.

I really like and enjoy and love to be tickled whether playfully bound or whether playfully restrained-enjoy tickle wrestling both are pretty powerful and great-a real thrill but trust is a key factor-has to be with lers I trust and that I know won't hurt me and respect and honor my limits and honor the safeword, know how to tickle me gently not roughly-let me loose of the restraints if I start to get nervous and start to panic. I find being playfully tied up and tickled and also engaging in fun playful tickle fights and tickle wrestling-really does the trick-really makes me even more ticklish. ;) Don't mind tickle wrestling-playfully being restrained long as I still have some wiggle room, not immobilized-this goes for light to medium hard firm tickle bondage and just plain fun spontaneous tickle fights and tickle wrestling. Love both aspects of tickling.

My defense mechanisms kick in

For me, it's the opposite of the typical reply to your question, fetishandfun. When a playmate restrains me, I am less ticklish. Not that she can't get me good - no fewer than five dominatrices have tickled me to where I was close to begging but each girl stopped/changed spots before I reached that breaking point.

On the 10 scale of ticklishness I am a 5 when restrained but an 8 when a playmate goes at me without first trying me down. It must be my body's defense mechanism taking effect when I'm cuffed or tied, anticipating what's about to happen, making me less ticklish.

Yes and no, yeah in lots of ways being playfully tied up and being tickled while vulnerable and strapped down, not immobilized granted but some wiggle room-just the idea of that -scenario of that makes me very more ticklish-however no also-because if I am watching what is happening-think that would kind of take the thrill of wondering/anticipating where I would be tickled and how I would tickled-I would know, not be a mystery. However while I think being blindfolded and bound-be a really awesome experience-still spooks me a bit-being that vulnerable and not able to escape-really not knowing where and how I will be tickled, so it is a yes and no for me.

But generally though I would venture to say -oh yeah I am sure in lots of ways whether blindfolded or not blindfolded and bound-tickled like crazy-that with a great ler and many different tickle techniques and a playful tickle attack on me-yeah I am sure I would very much be tickle toast.

Hi ticklebunny, thanks for your reply and I am sure you would be lots of fun to tickle! :)

It's definitely a mental game. If you're helplessly bound and open to the whims of your 'ler, how can you not help but be more sensitive to the touch? Like Ann said, freeing up the mental constraints of worrying about hurting someone allows you to let go more and enjoy the heightened sensations :) So while I may be ticklish while untied, if I really want to enjoy a tickling session, I much prefer to be bound hand and foot.

Hi desdemona, I much prefer to tickle when the lee is tied up because you can take your time more and you don't have to concentrate on anything else apart from where to tickle and how to tease ;) so it works the same way for us lers. Thanks for your reply!

I really like and enjoy and love to be tickled whether playfully bound or whether playfully restrained-enjoy tickle wrestling both are pretty powerful and great-a real thrill but trust is a key factor-has to be with lers I trust and that I know won't hurt me and respect and honor my limits and honor the safeword, know how to tickle me gently not roughly-let me loose of the restraints if I start to get nervous and start to panic. I find being playfully tied up and tickled and also engaging in fun playful tickle fights and tickle wrestling-really does the trick-really makes me even more ticklish. ;) Don't mind tickle wrestling-playfully being restrained long as I still have some wiggle room, not immobilized-this goes for light to medium hard firm tickle bondage and just plain fun spontaneous tickle fights and tickle wrestling. Love both aspects of tickling.

Yes, as a ler I think building up the trust and respecting the lee's limits are the most important thing. I can be a sadistic ler but only if that is what the lee wants. I have known lee's that like to be properly tickle tortured and others that can only stand the lightest of tickling and not for very long. Either way I would not tickle someone beyond their limits because that is a good way to put them off letting you tickle them again.

For me, it's the opposite of the typical reply to your question, fetishandfun. When a playmate restrains me, I am less ticklish. Not that she can't get me good - no fewer than five dominatrices have tickled me to where I was close to begging but each girl stopped/changed spots before I reached that breaking point.

On the 10 scale of ticklishness I am a 5 when restrained but an 8 when a playmate goes at me without first trying me down. It must be my body's defense mechanism taking effect when I'm cuffed or tied, anticipating what's about to happen, making me less ticklish.

Hi Em Es thanks for the response and that is interesting because from what you say it sounds like the fact that you are tied up works the other way for you psychologically. I guess when you are tied and you know you are going to be tickled you are thinking more about being tickled and this takes the surprise element away. Is this the same for you when you are tied and can't see the tickling?

The only time i was more securely tyed i´d say yes!!!! I had this experience with good friend late last year and it was maybe my most intense experience as a lee.

All in all the main difference was not being able to pull away or stop her, because usually i have enough power to fight back. Also, if i´m free to fight back, my mind focus more on tickling back the girl and kind of blocks me from being ticklish.

I must say that this experience we shared was perfect in terms of mood. Since we first saw each other that night, we were allways with a great chemistry, that kind of right playfulness for a tickling play. Actually it was so fun that she didnt let me have a good go at her because she was more sensitive than usual.

Ahhh...out of curiosity, the only setback of this experience was that we were interrupted by someone knocking on the door (hotel room)....and this was kind of a scary moment at first. The man was obviously furious with the amount of noise and duration of our play....it was like 3am so i guess i can understand. But for a second i thought things were going the wrong way.

But it all went well!!! :D

So yes!!! restrained was defenetely worst! or should i say better ;)

knowing that you are helpless intensifies the sensation. I've heard that no one knows how ticklish they truly are until they are tied down and tickled.

The only time i was more securely tyed i´d say yes!!!! I had this experience with good friend late last year and it was maybe my most intense experience as a lee.

All in all the main difference was not being able to pull away or stop her, because usually i have enough power to fight back. Also, if i´m free to fight back, my mind focus more on tickling back the girl and kind of blocks me from being ticklish.

I must say that this experience we shared was perfect in terms of mood. Since we first saw each other that night, we were allways with a great chemistry, that kind of right playfulness for a tickling play. Actually it was so fun that she didnt let me have a good go at her because she was more sensitive than usual.

Ahhh...out of curiosity, the only setback of this experience was that we were interrupted by someone knocking on the door (hotel room)....and this was kind of a scary moment at first. The man was obviously furious with the amount of noise and duration of our play....it was like 3am so i guess i can understand. But for a second i thought things were going the wrong way.

But it all went well!!! :D

So yes!!! restrained was defenetely worst! or should i say better ;)

Hi nenezinho, cheers for the reply mate, that is proper funny about the guy banging on your door at 3am:bwahaha: but im sure it was worth it for ya!
Has she let you get her back since?

knowing that you are helpless intensifies the sensation. I've heard that no one knows how ticklish they truly are until they are tied down and tickled.

Hi CuteJill your response is music to my ears girl! In fact I wish I had room to put it in my sig file :)

I don't think I am more ticklish when tied down, but my ler definitely gets more giggles and reactions out of me when I am. Some of my most ticklish spots (ie. underarms and ribs) are much harder to access when I am not tied up because I always resist like crazy. Like others have said, when I am not bound my concentration is more focused on preventing him from tickling me, even though it is ridiculous to struggle because I am tiny and he always manages to pin me down in the end.

Yes!

Yes, being tied up makes me more ticklish. As a matter of fact, the more stretched, the more secured the bound, the more helpless I am, and with the room temperature at the right level, not too hot, not too cold, I start getting goosebumps right away and that makes my entire skin hyper sensitive to the touch!

Hi nenezinho, cheers for the reply mate, that is proper funny about the guy banging on your door at 3am:bwahaha: but im sure it was worth it for ya!
Has she let you get her back since?

Well...yes and no! She played with me after that and i did find likely her worst spot which sends her through the roof in seconds! But she doesnt want to be tyed up. She´s really more a ler. I can have a go at her and fight her to submission but if i go to that killer spot she will fight so hard that it´s dangerous without constraints....and she doesnt want that so...

Oh well...fun anyway! :)

You have no idea how we were scared by that guy!!!!! He sounded so bad that my friend even told me she had a knife in her purse. Sure i just told her to stay quite as the guy could not open the door and if he would call some staff then we would be able to "explain" in a more civilized way :)

I think it does. I find this to be true in myself as well as the 'Lees I have had. I think having trust between Lee and Ler is important here also.

I don't think I am more ticklish when tied down, but my ler definitely gets more giggles and reactions out of me when I am. Some of my most ticklish spots (ie. underarms and ribs) are much harder to access when I am not tied up because I always resist like crazy. Like others have said, when I am not bound my concentration is more focused on preventing him from tickling me, even though it is ridiculous to struggle because I am tiny and he always manages to pin me down in the end.

Hi Lee?, thanks for your reply, tied or not it sounds like you are very ticklish, lots of fun to tickle and it is great to have you with us on the TMF!

Yes, being tied up makes me more ticklish. As a matter of fact, the more stretched, the more secured the bound, the more helpless I am, and with the room temperature at the right level, not too hot, not too cold, I start getting goosebumps right away and that makes my entire skin hyper sensitive to the touch!

Hi lazvia, I couldn't resist clicking on the link to the site in your sig file and I have to say that Skelyrata is a very lucky guy! You are HOT to say the least and from what you say about your session with him I am sure he aint gonna forget that in a hurry! Thanks for your reply girl! You sound just about perfect :)

Well...yes and no! She played with me after that and i did find likely her worst spot which sends her through the roof in seconds! But she doesnt want to be tyed up. She´s really more a ler. I can have a go at her and fight her to submission but if i go to that killer spot she will fight so hard that it´s dangerous without constraints....and she doesnt want that so...

Oh well...fun anyway! :)

You have no idea how we were scared by that guy!!!!! He sounded so bad that my friend even told me she had a knife in her purse. Sure i just told her to stay quite as the guy could not open the door and if he would call some staff then we would be able to "explain" in a more civilized way :)

I feel your pain man! As I have said in a previous post on the TMF, a girl I dated a few years ago was extremely ticklish but hated being tickled. She was ok with being tied up but the tickling was a big no no and because I am a ler only, this fetish could never play a part in our relationship. It's good that you can enjoy being a lee for her and good luck with persuading her to let you tie her up!

Oh and to the second part of your post, did you carry on after he had disappeared from the outside of the door? :D

I think it does. I find this to be true in myself as well as the 'Lees I have had. I think having trust between Lee and Ler is important here also.

Hi texastickler, well said on the trust thing mate, I couldn't agree more. Cheers for the reply.

I feel your pain man! As I have said in a previous post on the TMF, a girl I dated a few years ago was extremely ticklish but hated being tickled. She was ok with being tied up but the tickling was a big no no and because I am a ler only, this fetish could never play a part in our relationship. It's good that you can enjoy being a lee for her and good luck with persuading her to let you tie her up!

Oh and to the second part of your post, did you carry on after he had disappeared from the outside of the door? :D

Well, now i´m out of the country and we dont have oportunities to play anymore. But the 2 or 3 times we did after that, i could never tye her up. She would not allow.

And we did not carry on lool that would have been brave but it was almost 4am and we were at it maybe since 11pm....we were both tired and wanted to sleep also :) Basically we stopped everything the 1st moment we noticed complaints, from then on it was just scary has the guy obviously came out from his room, onto our door, and was hitting it while still complaining and calling us in a very sleepy unhappy tone :)

Well, now i´m out of the country and we dont have oportunities to play anymore. But the 2 or 3 times we did after that, i could never tye her up. She would not allow.

And we did not carry on lool that would have been brave but it was almost 4am and we were at it maybe since 11pm....we were both tired and wanted to sleep also :) Basically we stopped everything the 1st moment we noticed complaints, from then on it was just scary has the guy obviously came out from his room, onto our door, and was hitting it while still complaining and calling us in a very sleepy unhappy tone :)

When he was banging on your door you should have told him to stop making so much noise :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back