• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does Body Size Matter?

AdamTickle

TMF Novice
Just curious. Would you still tickle someone of they were overweight/obese or underweight/very underweight?

For example, some people might only like to tickle a man with a muscular body or a woman with just the right amount of curves, and a somewhat bigger chest than other females.

Hope y'all can understand where I'm at coz I'm the worst at explaining.
Comment your opinion.

I can already tell you these threads never end well.
Yes looks matter to me because now that I am in an awesome relationship(Been together almost two years) I feel I have the right to be picky. I am not playing because I need to I am playing because I want to. My boyfriend and I are always on the lookout for play partners for us and we're both picky. We can play whenever we want, so if we're going to play with others we might as well set our standards higher.

Isn't this a matter of beauty being in the eye of the beholder? Everyone has their own preferences, so they're going to lean towards playing with those types.

It doesn't matter to me, chemistry is what counts (In my very humble opinion!)

I like making friends with any tickle partner, going out for food, hanging out, grabbing a drink etc.

It's not about the tickling for me, thats just part of the fun :)

I couldn't care less about looks, moreover if I can get on with a play partner, see what makes them tick as it were..

Just like everything else in my life, I don't want extremes. Just as an obese woman would be a turn off to me, an overly beautiful woman would be intimidating, too. I prefer one that's moderately attractive..... and wicked ticklish!

I tickled a really obese woman once. She had a great time... me... not so much. I tried... but I would not do it again. Slim to average for me, thanks.

Just like everything else in my life, I don't want extremes. Just as an obese woman would be a turn off to me, an overly beautiful woman would be intimidating, too. I prefer one that's moderately attractive..... and wicked ticklish!

If a beautiful woman wants you, who are you to turn her down? (This does not apply to other types...)

It shouldn't matter if other people think size matters. What you want is up to you, and you alone. Do what makes you happy.

I do my best to view and carry out tickling; both the act and the concept, as something that is wholesome and a way to connect with other people, both personally and in a community, e.g the forum, gatherings. However, they show the pictures of women getting their underarms tickled while topless on every page for a reason. Tickling is sexual for nearly every one of us in at least one certain aspect and with that we're going to be attracted to certain body types and features more than others. Its just natural and evolutionary; not something that really demands debate or for battle lines to be drawn.

I can't touch, or even watch videos of, the truly morbidly obese. I was raised by a good, but physically gross, mother . . . I think that's part of my very visceral reaction.

But I surely don't mind tickling the curvy, the jiggly, the somewhat overweight (since so many of us are). I remember Megan Mullaly scolding Chris Noth years ago: "Don't tickle me on my fat!" I've discovered that it's the "fat" (padded) portions that often produce the best reactions when tickled (although I suspect part of that is the horror at being touched there). Light fingernail strokes on my ample right side destroy me.

As far as physical attraction goes, I'm more about the shape than the size. Big or small, if she's got the right curves, I'm interested in her.

As far as tickling goes, I find I have a greater desire to tickle moderately thin women. Probably because I like the upper body as a target better than the foot. Thin girls seem much more vulnerable to me. Whether that's true or not I have no idea, but that's my perception.

Almost any size is good for me. Almost. Really tiny women and really, really big women don't work for me. It's just a personal preference. But most sizes work just fine for me. I have no problem at all with the idea of tickling average or heavy women.

For me...it is all about the laughter.

My preferences are not the norm: I like burly men with a little bit of weight on them.I can't stand the super-chiseled look - looks too anatomical. Some might say I have daddy issues, but really I think its because I've never had that type of man in my life. Lots of skinny string beans. Don't care much for that. I honestly would probably prefer to tickle a woman who's curvy and sensual. I'm slightly grossed-out by bodies where you can see ribs too well, in the context we're speaking of, at least.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back