• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

does clips4sale give anybody else problems?

yes, they don't give refunds for some of the shit they allow companies to sell!! it's a big problem. see your problem as a sign to not buy those specific clips.

if by chance you end up buying those clips and they suck, do pm me because a good laugh is a good laugh is a good laugh.

i've been trying for weeks to order clips with my debt card and no site on clips for sale will let me. on the other hand, i had no problems getting 3 clips from tickletown, which uses paypal.

anybody else? what should i do?

I had problems too. I e-mailed clips4sale three times, never got a response back.

Get a GizmoCard. That worked for me, but is a little time consuming. It's easy to sign up, you just have to wait for your money to get there, it's not instantanous like a credit card. I sent a payment out a few days ago...and I'm still waiting. It's takes about 5 or 6 days for it to get there.

card

yeah its something to do with the bank u use and the security measures they have in place. If you have Chase the say security measures have been put in place because gaming sites and those kind of sites have lots of fraudulent charges. Hope i spelt that correctly. supposedly they can remove it but that might be myth.

I've sold a number of clips and DVDs through Paypal, but only when people PM or email me. Paypal technically does not permit anybody to use its services for adult purposes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back