• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does hearing laughter make you think of tickling?

feetclimax

TMF Regular
Alright here's me on a half empty train, a few seats in front of me are two girls talking like there's no tommorow, one of them says something funny and the other is laughing out so loud even the driver might have been able to hear. i can even hear her kicking and stomping like its un controllable or something, then like on the TV shows the screen goes all wavey as my mind is transported into another place. A fantasy of her in stocks being tickled to death by her friend. I find myself transporting to this tickle fantasy especially when it sounds like an out of control crazy type laugh. Does this happen to any of you? got any experiences you want to share?

No specfic examples come to mind, but sometimes when I hear uncontrolable, helpless laughter - the kind that sounds as if the person is already being tickled - then yes, I think of tickling. And because I'm a freak, sometimes when I find something very VERY funny and can't stop laughing, it makes me crave a good tickling.

Good topic!

Hearing laughter when I can't see what is causing it always makes me think of tickling. But, you must remember, I am totally depraved. :D

Oh, definetly!

If I can't see who's laughing , I always go out of my way to check out what's so funny. I remember an incident in a book store many years ago when one gal said something snide to her friend. The next thing I heard was this wild giggling, by the time I reached the ailsle....the gal was telling another friend: "She was bustin' my chops, so I tickled her to death".:wow:

Drew

Definitely, especially when the laughter has that ticklish quality to it. I have something of a laughter fetish as well, so I always enjoy the sound and will track down the source if it's nearby. I can remember hearing a girl laughing from around the corner in high school once, and my radar knew right away she was being tickled - I tore ass the other direction to see if I was right, and sure enough I was :D

Even though I'm not really a 'ler, whenever a guy has a really sexy laugh I think "ooooh, I want to make him laugh like that"

oh yeah, most definitely. That is the first thing I think about. Also, because if I hear laughter like that, I find a way to join in:D

definately! Like you, my mind is transported and I imagine them laughing uncontrollably as I tickle the cheeze out of them!! :D

I am with TklDuo-Drew and tklr5150 on this one.

If I hear that "tickle laughter" or uncontrolled laughter, I must find the source!

Like tklr5150, I also have a bit of a laughing fetish as well.
Almost like my tickle fetish feeds my laughing fetish, it is a symbiotic realtionship!

And if the laugher in question is NOT being tickled, I get this "need" to get that laughter from her with MY Fingers...

Another incident was with one of my friends from college who is a really lively bubbley person, i was talking to her, i cant remember what i said but it must have been funny because she bursted into laughter. the thing that really got me is that she said " you really tickle me you do", thats her way of saying someones very funny, obviously i begin instantly thinking of something else! the rest of the day i couldnt help but imagine her being tickled, especially after hearing her say something like that! :devil: :devil: :devil:

without a doubt, when i hear laughter i immediately think of tickling. there are so many female friends at work, that when they laugh, i can imagine myself tickling them, causing them to laugh.

feetclimax said:
Another incident was with one of my friends from college who is a really lively bubbley person, i was talking to her, i cant remember what i said but it must have been funny because she bursted into laughter. the thing that really got me is that she said " you really tickle me you do", thats her way of saying someones very funny, obviously i begin instantly thinking of something else! the rest of the day i couldnt help but imagine her being tickled, especially after hearing her say something like that! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Ohhh man would I love to have an opening like that! That's a free pass to tickle, no questions asked, if ever there was one!

Oh, to be certain! Absolutely!

Laughter, a gal reaching up high giving a peek of belly, a dangled shoe off of a well-kept foot, the sun coming up in the morning, a gentle breeze, you know, all the usual things that make us think of tickling.

"What's today?"

"Monday, the 1st of the month."

(mmmmmmm, tickling!) :rolleyes:

I remember working at a high school. I was dust mopping the cafeteria and a member of the girl's Track team was having her (not unattractive) foot taped up by her coach. As I passed by, I whispered, "Careful he doesn't tickle you." She laughed and said, "Okay." As I got down to the end of the row, there was this explosion of wild, uninhibited laughter. When I got back to the other end, her coach had gone and she was putting her running shoes on.
She grinned at me. "You missed it."

feetclimax said:
Alright here's me on a half empty train, a few seats in front of me are two girls talking like there's no tommorow, one of them says something funny and the other is laughing out so loud even the driver might have been able to hear. i can even hear her kicking and stomping like its un controllable or something, then like on the TV shows the screen goes all wavey as my mind is transported into another place. A fantasy of her in stocks being tickled to death by her friend. I find myself transporting to this tickle fantasy especially when it sounds like an out of control crazy type laugh. Does this happen to any of you? got any experiences you want to share?

I ALWAYS notice laughter. Though oddly enough, it doesn't ALWAYS make me think of tickling. Sometimes it just makes me happy, sometimes I think it's sexy (it's an aphrodesiac of sorts for me, at times separate from tickling actually). There are times when it leaves me almost unable to concentrate, like when you hear the melodic giggle of a coworker percussively striking your ear drums over and over again from across the office.... yeah, that transport thing happens. Usually, it makes me wonder "Exactly HOW would I have to tickle her to get THAT exact laugh? Exactly WHERE would I have to tickle her to get that EXACT laugh? Exactly WHEN..." you get the idea! :)

Yes, the sound a lady's laughter does make me think about tickling, but it depends on the laugh.

There's a woman who I've been dealing with lately at work. She laughs so loud and hysterically over everything I say to her that she literally hurts my ears. This morning, she gave me a headache.

I love making people laugh, not just by tickling them, but also with humor. But I've been trying to be careful what I say around this lady because her laugh is just flat out annoying!

I never thought I'd say this about any woman, but I can't stand listening to that person laugh, and I wouldn't tickle her with a 10-foot pole.

How about when they try to control it?

I really get in the mood to tickle if I hear that uncontrollable laughter but what stimulates me even more is when she does her best to hold that laughter in. Once when I was at a school library studying I heard a girl laughing a few rows down the aisle from me. I couldn't see anything because the tables had blinders several feet high on three sides to eliminate distraction. I was getting very aroused because the laughter would last for like 10-15 seconds, die out, and then start up again. The poor girl was doing her best to stifle herself so as not to disturb the other library patrons. I was able crouch down and look underneath the rows of tables. The two individuals' backs were facing me but I could see that one person's feet were in the lap of the other and a pair of tennis shoes lying on the floor. I think it's safe to say she was getting her feet tickled but I don't know if the ler was male or female. I'm guessing this thing happens occasionally in a library as people seem prone to taking their shoes off there.

Yes. This is especially true when I cannot see the person laughing. If the laughter includes screams or gets mor and more high pitched, it is even more true.

always!

whenever i hear laughter i hope it's tickle induced.
i sometimes will go out of my way to find it, if it's especially sexy laughter. but it's almost always finished before i can get there. bummer!

steve

I witnessed this kind of situation in a library as well, Stan327. Back in 1980, I had a term paper to do for college and was in the local library doing research. Heard some laughter from a gal, who was trying her best to keep quiet. When I walked by(they were both sitting on the floor), I saw her boyfriend with his hands under her legs and I heard him mention "you ARE ticklish". I kept on with my business, now I heard her laughing out loud.
When I walked past again, she was downstairs, he was upstairs dangling one of her socks over the balcony. Then I eventually passed her coming upstairs and she was barefoot. So apparently something was going on.

Drew

Yes

When it's loud and has a lot of squeal to it it remineds my to full fledged tickle torture. That is the best type of tickling LOL.

If it's out of sight, I think it's tickling, especially if the laughter is female, and comes in short high spurts.

In general I like making people laugh. I consider myself to be fairly comic (whether my audience agrees is irrelivant), but I find laughter from tickling to be a bit more appealing in general.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back