• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does height matter to lers?

ticklejen said:
I think this might be a silly question but I want to ask anyway. Does height matter to guys or ladies in tickling? For example do guys prefer tickling a taller woman or a shorter one? Does it even matter? Just so you know, I am 5'3" which is okay but I wish I was taller but ohwell. Just wondering.

Also, does it matter if you ladies tickle a guy who's shorter or taller? Does it even matter to you? Just wondering.

:couch:

Oh about 5' 3"!!! Oh hey Jen isn't that YOUR height?!

I'm 5'9", fairly tall for a girl... I don't think it matters for most people, I've been attracted to people who were shorter than me, taller than me and the same height as me. I will say that there's something really adorable about a petite, short girl who is really ticklish though :)

marcusb said:
Given the choice between two identical 'lees (meaning, equally ticklish, same opinion about being a 'lee, etc) I'd choose the short woman. Short women. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Having said that... any 'lee is a good 'lee in my book.

:)

I would have to completely agree with him in this post.

For me, the tall woman has more area on the belly/feet/legs to tickle, but the shorter one gets in to the best predicaments. Like when a girl hugs you, reaches both arms up around the neck, u can hold onto the hands and tickle the sides, or if she is hugging a friend, and she has to go tippy-toe, then feet tickle. Those are great ones I like.
One of my fantasies is to have like a short girl (4'9" to 5'2") hug me (at 6 foot) and be handcuffed to my neck, so I can just tickle away at the sides, belly, and underarms.

So, in other words, a vote for short.

Matters NOT to me!
Short, Tall and every height inbetween. So long as they are ticklish.

If I have to bend down or I have to reach up...you are still going to be tickled.. :evilha:

Are u less ticklish if your tall? there are a few tall girls in this forum who could answer this question.

Space-marine said:
Are u less ticklish if your tall? there are a few tall girls in this forum who could answer this question.

Of course you are. being tall means your nerves are stretched out more which thins them out. that results in less sensitivity. hope that answers your question. :illogical

For me,height is not important.I've seen tall and short people being tickle tortured,and there is no difference.The most important for me is to hear my : Lee laughing and begging!So Jen,don't worry if you are short,i
will tickle you! :)

I like you just the way you are, Jen

And it'll work to my advantage when i come see you, because I can easily throw you over my shoulder and take you away to be tickled.

Shorter women are easier to 'abuct' (as jerseytickler stated above) but then again taller women have a larger vulnerable area.

Doesn't matter much to me.

From what I hear size dose matter 2 most women. Which sucks cause I'm only 5'7 or 5,8. But maybe not 4 tickling?

Marine, I'm a guy, of course, but tall people are just as ticklish as short people, trust me. I'm 6 feet tall on the nose, and I am very to extremely ticklish, so height has nothing to do with ticklishness. I also had a friend in college (Guy) who was 6'3 or maybe even 6'4, and his girlfriend used to tickle torment him all the time. Height has no bearing on ticklishness, from what I've experienced for myself, and seen from my male friends with their girlfriends tickling them.

Mitch

911 said:
From what I hear size dose matter 2 most women. Which sucks cause I'm only 5'7 or 5,8. But maybe not 4 tickling?

I believe height matters to many--perhaps most--women, as a look at any online dating site's listings will show. The phrase "tall, dark and handsome" didn't sprout from thin air. My theory--based on nothing more than personal observation, for whatever that's worth!--is that women in general prefer men who are like the men they grew up with: if a woman had a tall father and siblings, then that's what she'll prefer; if her father was a smaller guy, then she'll be comfortable dating shorter men. Other things matter of course, like intelligence, looks, personality, sense of humor, etc., but all things being equal I believe women prefer taller men. There are plenty of women who are perfectly happy dating guys who are on the short side, though, so no guy should have a problem finding a date solely because of his height.

All of the above pertains to romantic relationships; for a bit of tickling fun height may not matter so much.

It doesn't matter to me. As long as she's ticklish. :cool: <<<<----

Being the playful ler I am....

height does not matter. Short or tall, as long as they giggle, squirm and have a good time does not matter to me. But in regards to the post before mine, Height is a relative thing. If Girls is 5 ft flat out.. then 5' 3" is taller than she but we guys would consider it short....

RE Size of ticklees

:imouttahe Nope. makes absolutely no difference to me! I am a foot guy, and I am much more focused on quality rather than quantity, or lack there of. Just give me some sexy, soft, REALLY TICKLISH feet, and I am not going to care what size they are, or how much they are holding up all day long!
:imouttahe

For some reason, I tend to picture tall girls as being more sadistic 'lers. I former coworker of mine, who I still talk to from time to time, is around 5'10," which is a couple inches taller than me. She also had pretty long, wiry-looking fingers, and usually had nice fingernails, too. I have always wondered if she likes tickling people. She is a fairly serious person, but she has a distinctive playful side. So, I guess you never know. Maybe someday we'll be close enough to where I can just come out and ask her.

Ive tickled girls shorter then me, mostly, the shortest being 4'8 i love tiny feet i find them so cute. i did have one gf who was a few inches taller then me and felt as if i wasnt in charge sort to speak lol. so everytime i had her laughing hysterically and begging for me to stop i got that feeling of control back. so i guess it doesnt matter :p

ShadowFox said:
Ive tickled girls shorter then me, mostly, the shortest being 4'8 i love tiny feet i find them so cute. i did have one gf who was a few inches taller then me and felt as if i wasnt in charge sort to speak lol. so everytime i had her laughing hysterically and begging for me to stop i got that feeling of control back. so i guess it doesnt matter :p

HI shadowfox :wavingguy I am 4'6 and 41 years old and I have to go into childrens department to buy my shoes :blaugh: My feet are extremely ticklish and I laugh when I see the shoe store salesman trying to assist me in helping me in and out of my shoes I am trying on

I agree 100%

HuskyMarcher said:
Doesn't particularly matter to me, no. So long as the lee is ticklish and enjoys it, doesn't matter how tall they are or aren't :)

I agree with you 100%!

Sincerely,
Bob

no it does not. know more then tickling someone older.that don't matter ether.

I really like that you like me jersey and there are pros and cons to everything pretty much. Tall women are fun to tickle in way and shorter women are fun to tickle also maybe more so because they have harder time escaping the tickling when they're being held down :eek: .

:jester:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back