• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does the Tickling Forum have Snubs?

kis123 said:
Yeah, I think they're plenty of snubs/snobs and cliques to go around. It's just the way it is--one big hierarchy! Nothing will be done about it, so might as well ride out the storm because the same people they met on their way up, will be the same they see on the way down. The favorite of the year becomes yesterday's news, so on and so forth.

I've been around here almost three years and I've seen them come and go. They don't last very long....... :manicd:

Well, grade school is like that, high school is like that, college is like that, clubs are like that, work can be like that. Society is like that. If it's nothing else, the TMF is a community, and in any community, cliques will arise. As will the New Kid in Town. And you're right. To quote the Eagles, "they will never forget you 'til somebody new comes along". But despite that, I've found this place to be a lot of fun.

Now, to paraphrase Monty Python:
"Bring me...ANOTHER SNUBBERY!!!!"

Definately, and its fairly obvious to anyone who observes

Goodieluver said:
Definately, and its fairly obvious to anyone who observes

What do you expect, though? Not everyone is going to like everyone. Especially since, frankly, some people can be so high and mighty and think anyone who doesn't think like them is 100% in the wrong. Now, I do NOT like any form of */m tickling. It doesn't mean I think it's wrong - I just do not like it, I don't want to see it, I don't want to read/hear about it. I don't like to see males in submissive roles. It doesn't mean I'm going to bash people who like it because I've known people who think any form of */f tickling is wrong. To each their own - just do not get all nasty and try to force your preferences down my throat. (I probably could've gotten into it if not for the fact that some people who like */m tickling would send me nasty, harassing e-mails back in the AMT days, telling me that because I prefer to be submissive sexually and in tickling that I was "not a real woman" and insinuating that I was a sicko.)

It's not just that, of course, it's also peoples' feelings on BDSM and saying that some of my friends are "cruel monsters" just because they spank consenting adult women - yet say it's okay for a woman to spank a man.

I'd LIKE to get along with everyone - I just can't when they get all nasty like that. You don't see me running those into */m tickling down, though I wish everyone would mark their artwork and stories as it's not really fair to those of us who do not like tickle victims of either gender. I don't go into the political & religion forum and bash those who disagree with my beliefs. There's some things that frankly, I'm shocked not everyone agrees on - like that pedophila in any form is wrong (including tickling drawings/stories of underaged cartoon characters like Kim Possible) - but other things people need to take a "to each their own" attitude and not call people names like "monster" and "freak."

So yeah, it shouldn't be surprising that there's people who snub others. Thank God for the ignore feature. Some people deserve it, plain and simple. It's better to ignore people then stress yourself out over them. Life throws enough crap at you without adding to it by letting people you could easily snub and keep out of your life into it.

I just have fun here and don't worry about cliques or if I'm on anybody's ignore list.

The few times I've put somebody on my ignore list it was because they turned a disagreement on politics in the P&R forum into a personal attack.

I'm not a snub nor will I ever snub. :bouncybou :couch: :D :woot: :cat: :fish: :angel:

TicklishLurker said:
So yeah, it shouldn't be surprising that there's people who snub others. Thank God for the ignore feature. Some people deserve it, plain and simple. It's better to ignore people then stress yourself out over them. Life throws enough crap at you without adding to it by letting people you could easily snub and keep out of your life into it.
Hear hear! I don't even consider putting someone on ignore because of personal attacks to be snubbing. Why should anyone have to listen to that sh*t? A poster who habitually treats people badly has no right to demand an audience. If they then complain that people who ignore them are "snubs," that's simply their failure to take responsibility for their own behavior.

In my experience, with few (albeit dramatic) exceptions, people respond to other people on this forum based on what they post and how they present themselves - not post count, and not "popularity." I think the fact that people make friends on the TMF is again, not snubbing, because anyone on here can make friends if they treat others well. Much more fair than high school, IMHO. :)

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back