• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

does tickling have to be sexual?

brian42

TMF Novice
ive been wondering lately if bondage tickling has to be a sexual thing, between gf and bf or something like that, or could it be a casual fun thing between friends? personally, i think it should be a fun thing, but i kno there are lots of ppl who have other opinions. what do you think?

brian42 said:
ive been wondering lately if bondage tickling has to be a sexual thing, between gf and bf or something like that, or could it be a casual fun thing between friends? personally, i think it should be a fun thing, but i kno there are lots of ppl who have other opinions. what do you think?

I agree 100%,there is no reason it can't be a fun thing among friend's.It can go either way for me.

I'll second that. We use bondage most of the time for the safety of the LERs. (I usually fight like mad if I'm not bound.) But, other than with my hubby, all of our tickling is non-sexual. I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks for whom their interest is only sexual. But, there are just as many for whom it depends on who they're with and the situation at the time.

Ann

brian42 said:

I most definitely agree that tickling a friend can be nothing more than an innocent and playful interaction, however, when you go to the lengths of incorporating bondage into the mix, then you've got something much more titillating than a simple poke or squeeze.

You can tell yourself whatever you wish about bondage tickling being strictly "fun," but that's using the same corkscrewed logic that some teenagers use to deny that fellatio and cunnilingus are not really sexual acts.

ShadowTklr said:
You can tell yourself whatever you wish about bondage tickling being strictly "fun," but that's using the same corkscrewed logic that some teenagers use to deny that fellatio and cunnilingus are not really sexual acts.

Apologies in advance to brian...

ST - The fact that something may be true for you doesn't make it true for everyone. One would think you'd have learned that by now. Maybe it's time to take a good look in the mirro and see what it is that you so dislike about yourself that you have to find fault with everyone and everything around you? :Grrr: :ranty:

I too have to agree. If it can't be fun and has to have a sexual over tone to it, then it would not be fun for me at all. :2poke:

For me, it can go either way, just depends upon the situation and who the ler is. Though, a majority of the time, it's not sexual for me.

bondage tickling is definitely a very sexual thing for me. I would never play with anyone, with whom I would not also have a sexual relationship. Too much trust and intensity involved to have it any other way. of course it is great fun at the same time as well :)

cheers
gabrielle

TklDuo-Ann said:

ST - The fact that something may be true for you doesn't make it true for everyone. One would think you'd have learned that by now. Maybe it's time to take a good look in the mirro and see what it is that you so dislike about yourself that you have to find fault with everyone and everything around you? :Grrr: :ranty:

Well said Ann.

i definatly thing bondage tickling can be just for fun, but i dont really know any lee's that would feel the same way I'm willing to bet.

When bondage and tickling mix in my bedroom with Lazarus, then yes, it is a very sexual thing.

However, I have been tied and tickled by many at gatherings, and it was strictly for fun. It's certainly not something I would recommend for the next family gathering, but among adult friends and/or like minded individuals, it can be real blast. :2poke:

Right, I mean it's definitely a sensual experience (like massage) or even a nice cuddly hug. It's not always about sex for everyone. :rotate:

XOXO

Mimi said:
However, I have been tied and tickled by many at gatherings, and it was strictly for fun. It's certainly not something I would recommend for the next family gathering, but among adult friends and/or like minded individuals, it can be real blast. :2poke:

Last edited:
Scolded by Ann? Stung by Bugman?

TklDuo-Ann said:

I'm fairly insulted, Ann, particularly coming from you. I mean, what a libelous and nasty thing to say. How did my opinion about this particular subject somehow degrade into an implication of self loathing? Furthermore, since when have I "found fault" with "everyone and everything around" me? I think I'm damn contributory to this community, Ann, and not in a negative way.

If you don’t agree with my opinion (given by invitation, mind you), then perhaps ignoring me as you have done so well thus far is more in order, and appropriate.

I'm going to stop here because I think I've rubbed you the wrong way about something unrelated to this thread, so tell you what, Ann, why don't you PM me and get off your chest what is really bothering you, because unless I misread the initial post on this thread, the very last line was ..."What do you think?"

I assumed that meant me too, but perhaps my membership ranking still isn't high enough yet.

Shadow,i think there is a misunderstanding here that is my fault.I only meant to reference the part of you post that dealt with the bondage aspect of trickling.I see no reason that can't happen among friends without the sexual aspect coming into play.If you feel differently,so be it,to each his own.As for the rest of it,i don't know you and can't comment on that.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

No, tickling does not have to be sexual, but it's fun when it is..... :dogpile:
It can be fun non-sexually between friends also.

Oh, it can be sexual or completely asexual to me... It depends on the context and with whom it is done... Just like kissing your sister or mother is different from kissing your girlfriend... Tickling is just another form of touch the interpretation of which is context specific.

Well, I do not like strict bondages, preferring ones which allow ticklee some movement freedom. Like taken halfway-off t-shirt, binding her elbows behind or above her; or heavy coat, keeping her hands pretty much in place if you pin-hold its wide open coatflaps....

And thus, it becomes rather playful, than sexual.
/or that cannot be considered as bondage?.. :idunno:/

Tickling doesn't have to be anything in particular, except consensual (a rule defined by laws on assault). Tickling is unregulated, for the most part.

It doesn't have to be but

between men & women in a normal situation I would think that it usual is.

tricham said:
between men & women in a normal situation I would think that it usual is.

That was my reaction too. I'm not going to say it's impossible for bondage tickling to be completely asexual, and I'm certainly not calling anyone a liar. But in most cases I'd think there's at least some sexual nature mixed in.

Sexual doesn't necessarily mean intercourse, or that someone reached orgasm. But...well, let's take Mimi's example. Mimi, when you've been restrained and tickled at gathering, you didn't get any sexual charge from what was going on? (I know I sure would!) And you don't think those tickling you got one either?

Again, not saying it's impossible, and I definitely don't mean to imply anyone's being untruthful. I just find it very surprising.

I agree with tickledgirl

Although I haven't been tickled much in my life, for me when I read stories here or browse the pics, there is definately a sexual charge for me. Even just thinking about it, or to say the word tickle. But that doesn't mean I have to act on those feelings, depending on the situation. I think if two people trusted each other enough, they could have bondage play as long as there is the understanding that any sexual arousal or feelings is not going to end in intercourse. But personally for me it would have to be with someone I knew well and trusted well. Just my 2 cents.

There are lots of things that will give me a sexual charge-certainly tickling is one of them. But there is a difference between getting charged and actually acting on those "charges." That's where the other aspects of tickling come in (playful, fun...etc). Just because I get a sexual charge through someone/someone doesn't mean that I want to have sex with them. It usually means I got a thrill at their expense that isn't going to hurt or violate them. :poke3: :evilha:

So my answer to the question "does tickling have to be sexual?" is yes it can be sexual but........... :devil2:

bugman said:
Shadow,i think there is a misunderstanding here that is my fault.I only meant to reference the part of you post that dealt with the bondage aspect of trickling.I see no reason that can't happen among friends without the sexual aspect coming into play.If you feel differently,so be it,to each his own.As for the rest of it,i don't know you and can't comment on that.Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Hey Bugman. No worries. I was just caught a little by surprise by Ann's Hit-and-Run comments.

Back on Topic: Iterestingly enough, what I said in my first post has already been similarly repeated since then. My point is that tickling can be fun between friends without sex being involved. Tickling and bondage, however, would be a bit more titillating, which again, doesn't mean sex is, or should be the outcome.

I think those who consider bondage tickling to be "Fun" may be confusing me with the choice of the word "Fun." When I tickle my kids, that's for "fun," but I wouldn't tie them to the bed and tickle them for the same fun. Therefore, if I tie up another adult for the express purpose of tickling them, then my definition of that interaction would be "titillating," not "Fun" in the platonic sense.

Anyone who thinks i've still got it backwards, please educate me.

well it can be..depending on who is doing the tickling..in the few sessions i've had..it hasn't been of course.. i'm married after all..but i wasn't even thinking sexual thoughts during those sessions..i was too busy laughing..but with the right person and in the right setting, sure i believe it can be but it sure doesn't have to be...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back