• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does your partner/SO do anything “special” for your birthday?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Meaning, tickle related? My birthday is approaching and was wondering what I should ask for…

For my 40th my wife agreed to have a tag team tickle session with me, so we hired a lee, and tickled for an hour and a half. Since then she's been down for us trying to do a session once yearly.

For my 40th my wife agreed to have a tag team tickle session with me, so we hired a lee, and tickled for an hour and a half. Since then she's been down for us trying to do a session once yearly.

Excellent new tradition! &#55357;&#56397;

Last year (2022) I treated Libertine to a little bit of what we enjoy doing together all the time anyway ;) Here's a link to the post I made about that, which includes a small video clip.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...y-present-for-Libertine&p=4712391#post4712391

And here's a shot of me from a recent foot fetish shoot I did for Feetfair.com. https://store28327472.company.site/Gothic-Goddess-V4K-p481211259 I'm TRYING to get Adam, the site owner to include more tickling in his videos, but it's an uphill battle with the Foot Worship Purists... Can you guys think of anything I could tell him that might convince him to Cross the Line? It would obviously be G/g and I'd be the Ler. Only Libertine gets to tickle me!

OSjo9u7.png

Last edited:
Tell him that there is a huge untapped market (untapped by him, that is) for F/f tickling, most often foot tickling. It is there for him to exploit.

Tell him that there is a huge untapped market (untapped by him, that is) for F/f tickling, most often foot tickling. It is there for him to exploit.

Aha! Someone did answer! I figured you would. Yes, I've told him this. I don't wish to take the thread off topic so there's a birthday idea- making a custom birthday tickle video!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back