• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does your real first name *fit* you?

yea i do i couldnt picture myself with any other name besides Ryan

When I was real young, I hated my name. Getting it butchered in class and having to correct the teacher was so embarrassing.

But as I got older I learned to appreciate and grow into it. So when I tell people my name is Mairead and they have to hear it again, I just say "It's like "parade" but with an M."

That's the whole point of a name, in my opinion. To be unique so you can differentiate your kid from the neighbor's.

Yelling "John" out the window when it's time for dinner is going to cause problems when seventeen kids come running.

Last edited:
Im a Jack. Was named after my grandfather who is kind of an ass... I like the name though, it will fit me well if ever wanna become an action hero

My mom couldn't decide what to name me, so after debating, she decided to name me after my dad. To many I'm called Robert, but I prefer Rob. I dislike Bobby because it's too childish, and I hate being called Bob. Maybe because that's what my dad goes by.

Although when we're at restaurants, when the waiter/waitress introduces herself, my dad will go 'Bob and Rob!' I remember telling him about a character in Resident Evil Outbreak named Bob, and my dad was like 'I'm glad I wasn't named Horace!' :D

I agree Buggy...you are more of a Rusty than a Brad. I do like the name Brad though......:idunno:

I love my real name "Regina". I am usually called by my nickname...Jean.

I agree Buggy...you are more of a Rusty than a Brad. I do like the name Brad though......:idunno:

I love my real name "Regina". I am usually called by my nickname...Jean.

Why thanks lovely lady.Regina is a very pretty name by the way.:D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back