• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does your tickle fetish hinder your ability to datee

tickleteasing

Verified
I need some opinions on something. As we try to date or find the right person
we often hear the encouragement, there is plenty of fish in the sea. In my opinion
when ever I think of someone trying to date. I never seem to see it as the sea
but for of a fishtank. My reasons for reason this is its true we live on a planet
with billions of people, but the criteria for dating one another is very specific.
For example when you have a tickle fetish and you want someone has a tickle fetish
too this is hard to find. Do you think your tickle fetish has limited your ability
to date?

No, but for me there are other things that are a hindrance, like not having the right credentials, namely a professional career. On a dating site that's the first thing they ask, from my experience anyway. But of the girls I was with in the past, I found if they weren't into it, then I didn't pursue it, that's all. It wasn't like I had to do it with them. On the other hand, there were a few girls that didn't mind, in fact they seemed to love tickling me, once they found out how much it turned me on.

I think most people like to tickle anyway, in a playful way at least. And there was another girl who I got to like being tickled by tickling her while stimulating her erogenous zones. It did work on her, but I don't know if it would work on everyone. I know some people hate being tickled. I think a lot has to do with how it's done.

It completely depends on what we prioritize and prefer.

As we create this checklist of needs, desires, and non-negotiables, that does in fact limit the amount of people in a given area who meet our criteria.

These limits can be based upon gender, orientation, race, kinks, age, social-economic status... and a plethora of other qualities. Pair that up with location and and our very specific love of tickling... and dating can be difficult.

I will say that a lot of younger tickle lovers have been very successful with finding joy in the kink-friendly rather than looking for someone solely within the tickle fetish. To be sure, every single boyfriend I have ever had, except for one, loved tickling me. And quite a few of them let me tickle them back. I was never lacking in that department.

Falling in love and marrying someone who loved tickling like I do was a dream come true. We were together for 17 years. We're still friendly. And I do have to say that tickling wasn't what led to the end of our relationship. That was always great!

Now that I'm solo, I just don't even have the energy or desire to put myself out like that again. I'm cool making friends, going to and hosting events, and playing along the way. If it happens for me, it will have to be unexpected and organic. I've resigned myself to being on my own, and it's all right.

Still! I used to be tickled EVERYDAY! I was SPOILED! HAHAHA!
Now I'm like everyone else! Grateful for the little tickle experiences I have a couple a times a year. And I cherish the friendships I have made that have lasted decades!

Is dating difficult and limited for ticklephiles like us? Only if we really want it to be. We deserve to be with someone who is open and enthusiastic about who we are and what we love. But no one ever said it was going to be easy. And there are no guarantees that we will ever find our fish. Doesn't mean we shouldn't put ourselves out there and swim, LIVE, PLAY as much as we can!

Have FUN! Enjoy yourself!

LOOOL Same :D :D No really, I don't know why, but it is really hard for me to find a romantic partner. I mean, I guess, I've at least had some experiences, sometimes then it was my fault when it ended, like last time, and I'm still struggling with that. But I really have to go on a LOT of dates until I find someone who is attracted to me. I don't know why, in my opinion I'm not ugly or something :D but my personality is a bit strange, I think, and I'm bad with social cues and stuff. So I guess that hinders for people to develop an attraction towards me. But tickling has not really been the reason. The relationships I had, I was able to tickle someone, last time I wasn't. But it was OK. All in all, my social skills and the fact that I am attractive to only a couple of people, hinders me being more into the dating game. I sometimes envy people for whom this is much easier. And I try to be a bit more social now.

No, the fact I have the sex appeal of a trout hinders my ability to date.

Hi Al, I used to think that about myself, and it held me back. But what I found is, it's what you put out personality-wise. I'm not saying you don't have a good personality, because I wouldn't know, but I've observed a lot of guys who don't look that great, and they seem to do pretty well with women. It's because of who they are. I've heard people say, "Love is blind", and I think they are right.

I was just wondering this myself as I am trying to help a few friends who happen to be on a few dating sites. Do you put in your profile that you're ticklish? I mean years ago I do recall you were able to look people up if the word was "tickle" or "ticklish" but nowadays you can't look anyone or anything specific anymore. You pay all of this money to join and chat but wouldn't you want to find that one person that you relate to through a dating app ... Happy tickles

Sure. Some women HATE to be tickled. Which is a shame…because we could be compatible on 99% of things…but with tickling being a no go…we could never be. It definitely does limit the pool.

I don't think the fetish itself "hinders" anyone's ability to date unless you're being weird and creepy with it and scaring people off. Hinder probably isn't the right word. Perhaps a better word or question would be to ask does a tickle fetish make dating/finding a partner harder?

I for one don't think I would be able to date a girl who isn't ticklish. Although who knows. I also probably couldn't date someone who hates tickling to the point where they get angry and aren't open-minded to it. That I guess would be a hindrance, but it wouldn't hinder my ability to date, no.

I will admit in the past when I was younger I was stupid with my fetish and tended to jump into the subject pretty quick, and sometimes had a tendency to dwindle on the subject to the point where it ended conversations. I was a dumb little idiot, but I matured and grew up. If only I had the maturity back then that I do now. Who knows who I could have dated. But my fiancee now is a catch anyway so I regret nothing in the end. Life puts us where we're supposed to be I think.

Kind of? It's one of a few reasons I don't pursue dating because it's been a problem in the past. I have a tickling fetish in a very literal sense, so typical sexual activity doesn't appeal to me.

Generally speaking, my last long term relationship was pretty miserable. I haven't had any nightmare experiences online dating but I really don't enjoy it either. Deep down, I have a cynical attitude towards romantic relationships. And, in all honesty, there are a lot of things I like about being single!

And I try to be a bit more social now.

The more one associates with people the more one realises how strange humanity can be. If not, why are psychiatrists such a necessary part of so many people's lives?

My dear Ichbins and anyone else reading this, anyone seeking a relationship is simply looking for someone whose demons will play nicely with their own. And you can't tell from looking at a person whether they like broccoli or not.

Two extraordinarily beautiful women whom I dated years before having the privilege of marrying Kittentoes were both, regrettably, mentally ill, but it took me a while to find this out. One eventually chose to end her life, and the other needed to be the passive recipient of a certain coercive sexual practice which after gratifying her thereby a few times, I could no longer bring myself to fulfill.

Needless to say the problems from which they suffered were far from apparent at first glance.

Looks and sexual proclivities generally have nothing in common. All one can do is hope, be patient, experiment and find out. Sometimes that can be completely ghastly and other times it can be absolutely wonderful.

But the worst thing on earth is never trying at all.

Good luck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back