• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dogs lick peanut butter of a hot chicks body

D. Turtelli

TMF Regular
She wants to get her bf's attention, so she strips down to a bikini and covers herself in peanut butter for dogs to lick it off.

Sorry, no feet.

http://ebaum nation.com/2009/04/09/a-picnic-with-the-dogs

boah...cool...sounds if she is ticklish a lot... lol...stupid guy to leave such a dream^^lolmao lucky dogs^^

Do NOT follow this link. There are harmful forces at work. While the page was loading (VERY slowly), a trojan attacked my computer. Thankfully, it was detected and healed before it had a chance (because I'm awesome)... I'm not sure what's goin' on, but the page has been corrupted.

Do NOT follow this link. There are harmful forces at work. While the page was loading (VERY slowly), a trojan attacked my computer. Thankfully, it was detected and healed before it had a chance (because I'm awesome)... I'm not sure what's goin' on, but the page has been corrupted.

Really? I went to look at it again, and had no problem. I have a Mac btw, so I dunno what it can do to PC's.

Really? I went to look at it again, and had no problem. I have a Mac btw, so I dunno what it can do to PC's.

I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as I went to open the page my computer slowed way down and my anti-virus went nuts. Perhaps if you could capture the clip in .wmv form for the PC users? I know very many of us are on PC's.

Also, I'm sorry to throw a wrench in your contribution. It's not that I don't appreciate it, I just can't view it. xD

I noticed that too. Thank goodness for Macafee

I'm not sure what it is, but as soon as I went to open the page my computer slowed way down and my anti-virus went nuts. Perhaps if you could capture the clip in .wmv form for the PC users? I know very many of us are on PC's.

Also, I'm sorry to throw a wrench in your contribution. It's not that I don't appreciate it, I just can't view it. xD

That's okay. Sorry about your problem. I can't capture it in a file, but here's another link to the same video instead.

http://www. ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/800599/

just goto darejunkies.com

they have it and other dares (only four the site never took off)

Generally don't go for the animal tickling stuff, but I enjoyed that video more than I would have liked. 0_0

how can this made into a file that can be downloaded like .wmv or .avi etc? can anyone do it?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back