• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doktor C.A.B.enstein's ~ Die Poltergeist

C.A.B.

3rd Level White Feather
Our next featured creepiness in C.A.B.'s Halloween Hoo Ha 2012 are those troublesome spirits of mischief, Die Poltergeist. Did your house-keys get misplaced and you just had them? Important papers not where you last left them. Who left the back door unlocked. Did something fall in the other room and you are the only one home? Toast lands on the floor butter-down? Stub a toe in the dark on a chair that wasn't there before? …it's the Poltergeist. In a world where it is not enough to blame bad luck or our own ineptitude, it is much more logical to blame the unseen; spirits that trick, bite, pinch and haunt the edges of our peripheral vision and wake us from sleep. Is it imagination? Ask any woman about lonely, private, intimate nights… the faceless ghosts that ravage and tickle her to rapture. Merely her fantasies? No... Poltergeist, to be sure.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Man...it's always hard to follow Mils when it comes to commenting...but I'll do my damndest. :p LMAO.

This piece is awesome. The fantasy is a truly sexy and wonderful one...being restrained, but not. The phantoms of her own desire and the subjective nature of fantasy. Wow. I really like it. And even better - the execution is spot-freaking-perfect-on. I just really really like the way this illustration came out.

Right down to the wall paper.

Nice work, CAB.

B

Wonderful dichotomy here. Absolutely love this...spectacular sir.

That young lady is in serious need of a nuclear accellerator! Who you gonna call? The teddy bear seems to be quite smug about the whole situation as well. This is definitely my favorite series of yours yet, I cant wait to see what evils you brew up next!

That young lady is in serious need of a nuclear accellerator! Who you gonna call? The teddy bear seems to be quite smug about the whole situation as well. This is definitely my favorite series of yours yet, I cant wait to see what evils you brew up next!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! Stuck in the 80's! lol

Unlicensed nuclear accelerator!

Yea I know...I'm a geek...

There must be a mantra for a Ghost TK Gangbang!!!! :headbang:

On a side note:
Hurray! She's got a teddy! :D

I got the reference and thought the same. I think this panel is in the movie as well. Either way it is a inspired piece of art. Very nice piece CAB.

watchmen.jpg

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back