• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

done wit college... less tickling????

pshort20

TMF Regular
i've been in college for 6 years at two different schools. i feel very accomplish due to the fact i was able to attain two degrees (associates/bachelors) through this experience. So where relief is my primary feeling, sadness seems to be the feeling i just can't shake. I've met some great people i will miss, have tons of college expriences i will treasure, and have gained so much knowledge of life even beyond my reasonable expectations. But unfortunately for me, i am leaving behind a world (college) which has blessed me wit so many great tickling experiences (which you'll soon hear about) from day 1 through my last day. I understand though realisticly i can't parallel my college experience with my future experience- and probably wouldnt even try. Essentially, i am going from 100 to zero on a tickling scale as far as opportunites. Although i never did and would never prioritize tickling over what's really important (school, work, family, etc...). It just sucks to realize that these almost daily opportunites for me had to come to an abrupt end this past week (summer/graduation). Just wondered if any present or past college students have shared this same or similar feeling?

Yes, I felt the same way when I finished college, but believe me, there are still plenty of opportunities for tickling out there (as shown by many of the true stories told here on the TMF). You just have to be more proactive in looking for them, but if you are you'll find them and they'll be just as good or even better than your college experiences!

Yeah. Doesn't TA stand for "tickling assistant? Try the TMF personals. You will be in like Flynn!! Do like I did and rent a personality!

I found that there are many more opportunities to tickle women after college than before. But that may be heavily influenced by the fact that I went to an engineering school.

Well I don't dorm. You must have had these experiences inside of your dorm. I go to a local college where I drive back and forth. I've only had like maybe 1 or 2 experiences in the past 3.5 years (that were school related) and they weren't good ones. I feel like I'd be tickled more If I had lived in a dorm or lived alone during college. My parents never let me have a guy over so it happens rarely.

@Maestro1874 - The sad thing is, women @ my college could wear pajamas & full hood sweaters...& still have ten men hit on them in less than an hour.

I get my tickles in while playing frisbee, or while resting between some points.

You can also make your own opportunity. I find this works the best. Why sit around and wait for something when you can go out and take it? Just my two cents.

Pshort20, it never ends, you just have to be clever, and take it. After all, nothing's wrong with getting tickles by deception, even if people say it is...

Fortune favors the bold.

there are "loose" women open to tickle attacks everywhere...... but i know what u mean.... throw a few brewskies back in the dorm and then go for the tickle. its always been a good move. I think ull be fine i mean honestly you just have to keep your proirities right and work hard and the tickles will come...... if you build it ray

I think you're going through something akin to post-partem depression. Graduate students often get it upon completion of the dissertation or thesis. It's withdrawal symptoms from a lot of sources of stimulation, of which the tickling opportunities in the dorm were just one small component. Whatever you do, you should ride it out with faith that it won't last forever (though at the time it seems as if it will), keep as active as possible, and keep on connecting with your friends here as well as elsewhere, and you'll be fine.

When it comes to tickling, fortune favors the bold sometimes, and other times not. Sometimes I get away with spontaneously giving a woman's foot a tickle; but I can think of at least one woman who has ignored me every time I've seen her since the one time I did that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back