• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Feel Bad For Sasha (MF/F) 09/12/12

ZenTickling

1st Level Green Feather
Stacie and I team up to ruin Sasha's morning with some tickle torture. I get things started and bring in Stacie, who is a bit hesitant because her friend is unusually violent. Stacie works on Sasha's belly and (very sweaty) armpits while I tickle the knees and thighs. Along with the Exorcist-like cursing and thrashing Sasha also repeatedly bellows "GET OUT OF MY ARMPITS!" There was nothing fun about this shoot for her.

Check out the new membership site! This clip will be posted this weekend.

http://www.zentickling.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/18221

Zen

Attachments

• dfbfs1.jpg
    dfbfs1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 687
  • dfbfs2.jpg
    dfbfs2.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 1,072
  • dfbfs3.jpg
    dfbfs3.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 700
  • dfbfs4.jpg
    dfbfs4.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 1,200
  • dfbfspre.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 1,924
I don't know if she's really that ticklish our just a brilliant actor, but Sasha is the hottest model I've ever seen. You HAVE to do a face-down clip with her!

I like this preview a lot. Your whole store is great and I like the upperbody emphasis in your work. Looking forward to Sasha's revenge on Stacie.

PLEASE do a video tickling her bare feet and showing her feet close up and not moving the camera!

"don't feel bad for sasha"...don't worry, i don't LOL

do you do tickling standing up? would love to see her standing up arms stretched above her head and hand cuffed her legs kick everywhere every time she is tickled lol I FREAKING LOVE HER BELLY its so freaking beautiful AND HER REACTIONS are priceless !!

Seems like she hates being tickled, but loves to tickle other people? Does that sound right Zen? :D

Her poor armpits.. I can't help but feel bad for her haha!

I found it funny that Stacie had to wipe the sweat off her fingers after tickling Sasha under her arms! Maybe we should feel bad for her too? :)

Wow.. thanks for the feedback everyone!

There's generally too much acting on most videos these days... sigh

You're right. Good thing there's none here.

do you do tickling standing up? would love to see her standing up arms stretched above her head and hand cuffed her legs kick everywhere every time she is tickled lol I FREAKING LOVE HER BELLY its so freaking beautiful AND HER REACTIONS are priceless !!

I've done so once but haven't tried it again. I think if I tried that Sasha would have trashed the hotel room.

Seems like she hates being tickled, but loves to tickle other people? Does that sound right Zen? :D

Absolutely. I don't know how Stacie convinced her to shoot again, because she really doesn't like it. As you can see, however, she is a vicious tickler.

I like this clip ! She seems really ticklish. I wonder if her feet are also ticklish. Give it a try. :)

is sash an evil tickler? are there videos of her tickling mercilessly another woman?

I like this clip ! She seems really ticklish. I wonder if her feet are also ticklish. Give it a try. :)
is sash an evil tickler? are there videos of her tickling mercilessly another woman?

There are already clips which show Sasha's feet being tickled, as well as her being the tickler.. check www.zentickling.com.

Check out this candid talk with Stacie and Sasha: twitvid.com/M4246

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back