• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dont laugh.rm

jollyrancher210

http://www.angelfire.com/ab5/blackflagredplanet/

6.47 megs
1min 20 secs

three girls... two tickling ones foot..she's trying not to laugh. dont know the origin of the clip..movie, actresses, ect..... , it's not real dynamic, but decent.

Attachments

• Erika3.jpg
    Erika3.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 25
  • Erika4.jpg
    Erika4.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 44
  • Erika5.jpg
    Erika5.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 27
  • Erika6.jpg
    Erika6.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 17
  • Erika7.jpg
    Erika7.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
Nice clip...don't know if this really qualifies as tickling because she never does laugh but the way they remove her socks is great.

Please, sir...

I really like where the clip is going and it does seem to go on. Where is it from and may we have some more, please?

PLEASE let there be more! where did this come from anyone!

i can't see it

i can't see it...i get the parent directory file....two girls on one foot with the take off of socks!!! i have to see it!!!!!!!

Does anybody know the origin of this clip? I personally love the 'don't laugh' tickling scenarios.

clip

How annoying, how do you see this god damn thing nothing is working can somebody please post this in a normal format:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

Saddened

Parent Directory....I neva liked parents..heh

I WANNA SEEEE!!!!!

angelfire again?

Hi,

I do not think the page is up anymore. Is this the doing of angelfire again?

The page used to be black with bright green font. Only a few lines from which one of them was the download option.

We might have hit the download limit again. :(

Bye,

Knight Tickler

This sounds like an excellent clip and I was wondering if someone could send it to me at [email protected]

If you can send it to me, I could give you a clip in return. I have a wide variety of things so I can just send you whatever it is you request. Later.

Evail :mad: Dave!!!

Too big for e-mail

Hi,

This file is 6.47 MB in size. It is too big to be sent as an attachment to most e-mail systems.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

Dude, it still doesnt work. Sounds like a good clip but nothing works on the download page. Love to se it though.

everybody needs to calm down on this tmf.... the clip is not that great and it definitely is not worth 6.7 mb of hard drive space...as posted here earlier, the girl is not ticklish and she never laughs thru the whole clip. if you just want to see a girl stroking another girls foot, then whine cry and beg for the clip. if you want to see tickling dont bother.

A piece of advice

dtrell said:
everybody needs to calm down on this tmf.... the clip is not that great and it definitely is not worth 6.7 mb of hard drive space...as posted here earlier, the girl is not ticklish and she never laughs thru the whole clip. if you just want to see a girl stroking another girls foot, then whine cry and beg for the clip. if you want to see tickling dont bother.

dtrell:

Let's clear some things up right now, first about the clip in question:

1) The clip is very decent, in my own opinion, and yes, it is worth the 6.7 mb of space.

2) Yes, the girl does laugh in the clip.

3) ...and yes, she does seem ticklish, at least to me.

4) Also, there is tickling in this clip. That's the whole point of the stroking of the foot.

Ok. Now it's time for me to clear something up about you and your posts, dtrell:

Lay off. You are neither a mod nor an admin, and the last thing Myriads and the rest of the TMF team needs is someone like you who is so quick to criticize others, and in a very harsh way. I don't see anybody in this thread "whining and crying" about the clip. Maybe you do, but I don't.

Simply put: dtrell, chill out, ok?!

The Rhythm Doctor

1. it is not worth it

2. she laughs right in the middle NOT because of being tickled but because she is laughing at how the two girls are acting

3. how can you say she seems ticklish when the girl keeps constantly stroking her foot and she appears totally uninterested and her foot doesnt even move or twitch IN THE LEAST

4. you can call stroking the foot tickling if you want, but in my opinion if the person whose foot you are stroking is not ticklish then you are doing nothing but giving her a MASSAGE

5. half the posts in this thread are from people whining that they cant download the clip. all you have to do is read them to know it is whining.

6. when people post something in the wrong place and are too stupid to KNOW it is the wrong place then i am going to point out the rules of the board. you dont have to be a mod or admin to do that. i am tired of clicking on a post like "GIRL STRAPPED TO RACK TICLE TORTURED" in the audio/video forum and seeing the following post under that subject: "CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE POST A CLIP OF A GIRL STRAPPED TO A RACK AND TICKLE TORTURED, PLEEEEEEASE!"
when people do that and i WASTE my time clicking on it, them i am ABSOLUTELY going to post a reply telling them that it is a post that is in the wrong place.

now go back to massaging someones foot.........

dtrell, just chillin,.......................

Stop it!

dtrell and TheRhythmDoctor, both of you stop it! It's alright to discuss about different views, but not in this manner. If you like to squabble, do it via e-mail and keep this tone of conversation out of our Forum. Okay?

Sigh

As Hal said, discussing your opinions about the post is 100% OK. In fact I encourage it. We all have different opinions about what makes a good clip, and sharing such things is good in my opinion.

As to dtrell's habit of telling people that they have posted in the wrong area, it makes more work for me and the mods. After we move the thread we also have to delete his comment about it being inthe wrong place, as it's now in the right one. Extra work. I could do without it.

Basically my mood on this is this; a mod will be along soon enough to move a wrongly placed thread. Yes your time might have been 'wasted' by another user who put something here in error, but let it go, it's not a shootin' crime. It's just a misplaced thread. Perspective....

Myriads

PS: one more shot at each other in this thread will result in some serious deletions, that part of the discussion ends here.

Sorry to interrupt the argument festival, but I wanted to thank Jollyrancher for reposting the clip. Thanks buddy!!!

Evail :mad: Dave!!!

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I really like this clip. For the sake of basic common decency, I won't elaborate further, "if you know what I'm sayin'." It is something completely different. The fact that the premise was some sort of a tickling endurance test makes it even more intriguing.
For some (most?) of us, we like the slow tickle-prep and taunting in a clip. Anyway, I hope someone, somewhere out there has more clips like this and know where this came from.

take care

Hound

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back