• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't Ticklish Me - Behind the scenes w/this CLASSIC! Now Restored & Upscaled with AI

Don't Ticklish Me - Behind the scenes w/this CLASSIC! Now Restored & Upscaled with AI

First: If you want to know about us being back after 15 years click here: BleuFetish is Back! Sorta...

Don't Ticklish Me - Behind the scenes

22 Years ago in 2001 OUR FIRST VIDEO came out with the amusing title "Don't Ticklish Me"
TO CELEBRATE we're selling a 47 min vid for only $29.99 check out the free clip and you can visit our C4S to purchase below!

but first the story!

The Mystery Hands "TMH" started BleuFetish in a partnership with old friend and amazing film noir producer Maria Beatty. Maria is an award winning, primarily lesbian content producer who still owns her original "Bleu Productions" company and has lots of great content

We created BleuFetish as a separate entity and started doing tickling videos which we were both into. This video and our second "Tickle Tyler" were the only two that we did together before we mutually decided to separate as she wanted to focus more on her artsy content and we wanted to make Tickle Torture videos 😉 Maria is the best! We Love her

In 2001 there were not many tickling producers & even less that did intense scenes. There was the real OG's like California Star and FM Concepts, and newer peeps like Jeff & Magic Touch, The Tickler in Black aka TC/Real Tickling who both swept the very first TMF forum Golden Feather awards in 2001.

Don't Ticklish Me debuted as a VHS tape. (Kids, ask you dad what that was) Then a DVD but NEVER fully available as a download

2003 we opened the first or one of the first" tickling stores on our friend Neal's new site Clips 4 Sale but only ever released a few scenes from DTM until now.

After over 20 years Lilith is still probably the funniest LEE we ever had?
She is hilariously matter-of-fact while threatening her tormenters

- I'm going to kick you!
- I would like to spit in your face
- Your friend is a bitch just like you

The video was shot at the famous, "The Chateau" in Los Angeles CA

All 3 girls worked there and did sessions. It's been closed for many years but was one of the most famous Dungeons in the world. When I was in LA you could always find me there, usually helping my old friend Master Jim with his Website

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back