• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dork 23m looking for someone to chat with

Nervousfeather

Hey everyone, I'm a 23m switch that's looking for a friend to chat with, pm regularly, and all that stuff. I'm not really looking for a strictly playtime partner, rather, someone to chat with, check up on and to talk about life, sports, music, whatever we feel. If we want to talk about tickling, bondage, kinky stuff and have some RP playtime, I'm open to that too. But I'm really looking for a friend first, a partner second. I'm from NJ, and am a true nature lover, I try to spend as much time as I can outside, my only problem is, I'm also a workaholic and end up working 16 hour days when I'm only scheduled for 8. (gotta get that bread.. haha). So if I sound like the kind of dork you want to pm/chat with/ use as an alibi please respond or send me a pm!

And/or me :) I have Kik and Skype and all the usual stuff too.

(edit: well, anyone who wants to talk can hit me up. I'm strictly m/m for the playtime parts though)

Looking to chat anytime. I’m on kik as admoon85.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back