• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dorm Tickling M/F

jbticklerxs

Hey folks!

I'm a long time frequenter of this site. I haven't contributed too much. So here is my first real attempt to contribute something. I hope you enjoy.

A little background about me. I am a ticklephile basically, and I'm constantly looking for tickling opportunities weather they be created by me directly or indirectly. Now I don't fully advertise my desire to tickle and I'm usually always trying to tickle kind of incognito. Some time a 30 second tickle is good for me because I get a thrill just finding out if a woman is ticklish especially if she's ticklish on her feet.

Now here is a situation back in college where I got an opportunity to tickle a pretty young lady. Her name for the sake of protecting the ticklish is Pam. She's really short about 4'11 and she wears a size 5. Here feet are so tiny and just absolutely gorgeous. She has small toes and a slight arch. Her soles are a nice even pinkish color and she is brown skinned complexion. So on to the event:

I was hanging out with several friends in one of the dorm rooms and Pam came in. She was wearing some sneakers without any socks. She came over and sat on the bed next to me. I was sitting on the floor. As soon as she hit the bed those sneakers came off and hit the floor. Those feet immediately caught my eyes, just as pretty as described early. She had red polish on them. I would glance over every so often at those pretty feet and then one of the other girls made a comment saying how pretty Pam's feet were. So I took this opportunity to reach over and just run my forefinger down the middle of her sole. I was somewhat surprised by her reaction as she just rotated her sole away from my finger and then she would return it to the same position. It seemed kind of shocking to me because I guess I had already built up some preconceived notion that she would not be ticklish. It actually started to be come a game where I slid my finger against her sole several more times with her producing the same result. I felt like I had to continue to do it a few more times just to confirm the fact that she was ticklish on her feet. So I felt like this would be a good time to leave so I could plan out how to get some one on none tickle time without all of the other people around.

Now an opportunity would arise the next day. One of our other friends had an argument with one of the other guys. I think that they were supposed to be trying to see each other or something. She had planned to stay over but because of the argument she wanted to leave and it had become rather late, so they asked me to walk her back to her dorm. She had happened to be waiting in Pam's room. So I went over. When I walked in the girl was on the phone talking to the guy and Pam was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed reading a book. I laid down on the floor facing Pam by her feet. She was wearing some slippers (those ballerina type). Now here I was trying to come up with some scheme to get those slippers off. I made some small talk with her while my mind was going to work. I started making some comments about her slippers saying how they look comfortable and I even started touching them and then she made a comment that took me totally by surprise. She said that her slippers aren't glued on to her feet, they come off really easy. This shocked me and I took it as an open invitation to remove those slippers, I started with the slipper that was on the foot crossed over the top one. I slowly pulled the slipper off reviling a tiny bare foot. I laid the slipper aside and I took my finger and slid it along the arch of her foot which produced a toe curing reaction. I repeated this several times and I started to get some giggling from her. I asked if I was disturbing her reading and she said no, so I took this as encouragement to continue the tickling. I then decided to try the toes. I started tracing my fingertips almond the base of her toes and I got a pretty good comment from that. She said that sh*t tickles as she laughed.
I continued tickling her feet for about another 7 or 8 minutes and then the other girl said that she was ready to leave when I was unless Pam needed me. Pam said no you can take him (bummer). I left and walked the other girl back to her dorm. I would visit Pam one more time, probably a week or so later for one more go tickling go around on her pretty little feet. She let me tickle her again as well.

shame it was back in college....she sounds like a true tickle lover

GREAT STORY

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back