• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DOT (pc computer game, /F, full body, mild bondage)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Ladies and Gentlement, here is my latest game:

DOT

Please read before you start playing!

- - - - - - - - -

First of all, I want to tell you how to install this game correctly and get it working, because it's different than what you're used to. There are some (optional) girl packs that you can choose to download and insert, but it is required to have at least one, otherwise there's nothing to play!

INSTALLING
1. Download the game base (dot.rar) and extract it to a folder of your choice. It will create a subfolder named 'dotdata' and put a few files in there.
2. Download the girl pack(s) that you are interested in (at least one!) and unrar it INTO THE DOTDATA FOLDER.
3. Run the executable.
4. IMPORTANT: Before the game starts you will see a couple of shapes appear at the top left of your screen. They will stay there for a short while and be replaced by different shapes a few times. It is critical for the correct working of the game that you do not cover these by other windows (if you like multitasking) because it will cause the game to initialize wrongly and prevent it from working. Depending on the speed of your computer this process may take a few moments.

STARTING A GAME
1. After the initialization finishes you will see a selection screen. If you installed (extracted into the correct folder, see above) one or more of the girl packs correctly then you should see the girl(s) listed on the top right. The format is "girlname_language.ini". The languages available are depending on what's been pre-created and what's been added by yourself (if any). You can read up on how to create your own language files (or modify existing ones to your liking) below.
2. Select the combination of girl+language that you prefer. You might like to play in English, your own language, or for fun just see how the girl talks in German, Spanish, Italian, etc. It can give an exciting different twist to things.
3. You can use the selectors on the right side to do some customized settings, but it's recommended to leave them as they are when you play for the first time. This gives you an idea of what features you may want to switch on or off later. PS: you can select a trail if you want, this can make things easier for you if you want to keep track of the DOT while it's airborne.
4. Select 'Practise game'. You'll want to start with practise to get the hang of the game first. You can't undress the girl but you can tickle her and change her position (normal, arms raised, eagle spread). More importantly, you have unlimited DOTs and you can freely play around by trying different angles and speeds. Selecting a difficulty button (or practise game) starts the game.

PLAYING THE GAME
(These instructions are written for using the keyboard, not the mouse)
1. The game exists of three areas: top view, side view and close up view. The latter is the most interesting, but the others are very important too.
2. In the left area of the screen you see the DOT launcher at the bottom. Then there's a river above it and somewhere on the grass on the other side you see the location of the girl. The wind direction, speed as well as the distance from you to the target is displayed.
3. Use the keys A and D on your keyboard to rotate the launcher sideways. You can use SHIFT in combination with these two to rotate faster. Without SHIFT you're in fine-tuning mode.
4. When you're satisfied with the sideways angle, look at the lower part of the screen. There you see the launcher on the left and the girl somewhere on the right. This screen allows you to change the steepness as well as the launching speed of the DOT.
5. Steepness is changed by S and W on the keyboard, again you can use SHIFT in combination with those to change the steepness in bigger steps.
6. Speed of the DOT is changed by using Q and E on your keyboard. You can use SHIFT to make bigger changes.
7. So basically you use the 6 top-left letters of your keyboard (assuming you have a QWERTY keyboard). If you don't have a QWERTY keyboard you're out of luck and you may want to switch to mouse controls instead. They clutter the screen more but are in that situation easier to use. If you DO have a QWERTY keyboard I would recommend at least trying to get used to the keys, because with them you're able to act and correct the angles faster. But again, if you get constantly confused which key is for what then you're better off with the mouse.
8. For starters, I would recommend a medium angle (something between 40-60 degrees) and a speed somewhere between 60 and 80. As you get more practise and feeling for the game you will get better at estimating what values you could use or might get your DOT close to the target.
9. LAUNCH the DOT by pressing the space bar or enter key. It's a good idea to keep track of the path the DOT travels so you can correct the angles (and speed) if needed in the next swing. If you have the trailing (see 'starting a game') switched on, you'll find it easier to do this.
10. After a DOT has landed you can adjust the angles and speed again, or simply launch the next DOT right away.

SPECIAL TARGETS
1. There are 8 targets. The most important and interesting one is the girl herself, and then there are 7 'bulls-eye' targets. 2x red, 5x yellow.
2. Whenever the girl is hit, she's being tickled by the critters. They will tickle a body part where they have landed, or crawl over (and if the girl talk is switched on she'll make appropriate comments). The critters will not keep tickling her indefinitely, the shivering of the body makes them want to move off it after a short while. But they may take a long route and walk e.g. from chest over the legs until they 'step off', resulting in extra tickling in extra locations.
3. The RED targets are for changing the girl's position. She starts out with her arms along the side and legs closed. Hitting a red target raises her arms up, of course making the armpits more accessible. Hitting a red target once more will spread her legs sideways so she's in a so called 'eagle spread'. During the practise game you can hit the red targets over and over again, but in other modes they get 'disabled' after one hit.
4. The bulls-eye targets do not get triggered when a DOT crawls over or onto it, they really have to LAND on it after you launch them to be activated.
5. The yellow bulls-eye targets are for undressing the girl. There's one near the feet (for taking off whatever she's wearing on her feet), two near her crotch and two near her chest. In practise mode all of these are disabled (indicated by having a grey centre) but in the real game modes you will be able to hit them to undress a piece of clothing. Only in the 'expert difficulty' all yellow targets are enabled and they are always one-time-use so you can only fully undress her in that mode.
6 Hitting a (any) bulls-eye target will refill the amount of DOTs you have back to 10. If you had more than 10 DOTs to start with it will not do any such thing. So if you want to get the most out of it, you can try to plan hitting the bulls-eye targets when you start to run out of DOTs and aim for the girl in between. Also, replenishing of DOTs does not apply to practise mode as you have unlimited DOTs. In the other game modes the amount of DOTs is shown on the right side of the screen.

GAME MODES
1. Practise mode: Shoot as much as you want, practise angles and play around with speeds. The wind is pre-set at the start and does not change. Red targets are perma-enabled, the yellow targets are disabled. So you can't undress the girl, but you can keep changing her position.
2. Normal difficulty: The wind sometimes slightly changes, but not so drastically that it should be a problem. The wind strength is also not so high. Three yellow targets are enabled in addition to the two red targets, which allow you to take off everything but her underwear. All targets get disabled after they are activated.
3. Expert difficulty: The wind is much more irregular and can be a lot stronger too. It's important to keep track of it and adjust your next shot accordingly. All targets are enabled and the girl can be fully undressed.

TIPS AND TRICKS
1. You should know that the launcher is not extremely precise. You cannot tune it to be millimetre-accurate. If you shoot very direct (in a low steepness angle), the DOT may reach the girl fastest, but with that much direct horizontal speed it is very hard to fine-tune your DOT to land just a little bit earlier or later. Therefore steeper angles are highly recommended. You can reach better precision that way.
2. The drawback of taking a steeper angle is of course also that the DOT is longer in the air and thus more influenced by the wind. Take this in mind, especially when the wind changes!
3. SPEED is not everything! Don't try to only correct the location where the DOT lands by changing the speed. Often fine-tuning works better when you slightly modify the steepness instead of the speed. Of course you can also modify both at the same time but it takes more skill to do that right. Again, practise helps.

FACTS
1. The gravity used is the same as the gravity on Earth.
2. There is a tenfold error in the target's size. In fact, while the girl would be something like 1.8 m tall, in reality it's 18 m in the game. This only works at your advantage however, because it's already hard enough to shoot accurately at a distance of 400+ meters.
3. DOTs come in different colours but they behave the same way and you don't get extra points or bonus or whatever for hitting something with a multicoloured DOT.
4. When a DOT lands, especially if launched under a low steepness angle, they may bounce once before they hit their final spot. This is most apparent when you have trailing switched on. It is not a bug if you see them land slightly further than what the trail suggests.
5. No DOTs were harmed or killed during the making of this game.
6. No girls were harmed or killed during the making of this game.
7. There are some minor glitches (stray pixels, lines, etc.) but they should not distract from the fun too much (hopefully).
8. There is one SERIOUS glitch, in Chun-Li's 2nd stance, where a part of the animation is a 2-frame animation instead of a 3-frame animation and it also looks 'broken' while not animating. I tried to fix that and only made it worse (making her flap her arms up and down quickly when tickled) so I reversed that and you'll just have to live with this problem. At that point I was really past 'done' with making these animations so bear with me. The other stances should be okay I think and there is still fun to be had with her.

HOW TO WIN THIS GAME?
1. Huh? No, you don't 'win' this game. It's more of a demo than an actual game with winning and losing. You get to tickle the girl and you get to undress her (if you can and even if you wish to). Providing a little challenge along the way and testing your feel for the dynamics of physics. But the main goal is to have fun and to see the girl tickled. Yeah. There's no 'you win' unless you had a good time.

WHAT IS A DOT?
A critter that looks like a ball and is covered with little tentacles. They're bouncy and happy and when coming in contact with your skin they are great at tickling.

Finally, thanks to all those who provided translations for the girls! :) For those who planned to but weren't able to, you can still make the ini files and just post them as attachment to this thread, so people can add them to their /dotdata folder.

Note: These are all scanned for viruses before uploading (and none were found, otherwise I wouldn't upload). The games were created for you to have fun, not a nightmare! Please do NOT play these at work or in another environment where you might run into trouble. By downloading and installing these games you take all responsibilities for effects it might have on your system or personal environment. I take no responsibilities whatsoever to caused damage or other negative effects.

Clarification

Just as a clarification...

The word 'minor' in the title does not refer to 'underaged'. "minor bondage" here means that there's only a minimum amount of bondage, not very serious bondage.

Just wanted to clear that up in case someone gets the wrong idea. ;)

Oh, and another note.

Those who like SOCK TICKLING may be interested in Lara.
Those who like PANTYHOSE TICKLING may be interested in Chun-Li.

There. Barefoot tickling can be done on all girls.

Lara and Nami can be fully undressed.
In Chun-li's case you can't entirely strip her of all clothing but you can bare the important spots (except for armpits in fact). You'll see what I mean.

A few things I noted while playing:

When it got to the point that the DOTs were landing around the girl, I would start using that to gauge shots. Especially later in the game, when a pop-up would inform me that the wind changed, there was a good chance that I'd have no idea which of the 20+ DOTs was the one I just fired.

If I may, one suggestion would be to have the "warning: wind changed" message perhaps show up underneath the wind itself, flash three or four times to grab the player's attention. The other option would be to clear the unused DOTs from the field, although as they can come into play, for instance, when the girl's position is changed, that could be a bit trickier. I'm not sure how complicated the coding is, but perhaps a "highlight last shot" button?

And as a minor thing, the escape key doesn't work at the end to restart.

Despite that one issue, though, I had a good time with it. Good show!

A few things I noted while playing:

When it got to the point that the DOTs were landing around the girl, I would start using that to gauge shots. Especially later in the game, when a pop-up would inform me that the wind changed, there was a good chance that I'd have no idea which of the 20+ DOTs was the one I just fired.

(..)

And as a minor thing, the escape key doesn't work at the end to restart.

Despite that one issue, though, I had a good time with it. Good show!

Thanks.

I assume you're using mouse controls? Keypresses aren't captured while the buttons are highlighted, so that's the problem with escape you're encountering (likely).

I made a couple of fixes and changes related to the issues brought up, please check out.

UPDATE
Dot version 1.1

- Escape now resets the game at any time during play. Not anymore just when you run out of dots and you can also use it to return from the practise mode.
- A target circle has been added to indicate where the last DOT landed. Even if the DOT wandered away, the circle will still be pointing to the last spot where it landed (assuming of course the DOT landed inside the 3D frame). This target circle is a TOGGLE function. You can toggle it ON and OFF by using 'T' (T for target). You can also toggle it on after the DOT has already wandered off, it will not matter. It always indicates the last hit location. When a new DOT is being fired the circle disappears, but reappears when the next DOT lands (if in the 3D view) until it's toggled off.
- Two buttons have been added (exit and target) to the mouse UI to offer the same functionality for the mouse players.

Playing with the keyboard still remains the least stressful way as the continuous clicking of the mouse buttons gets tedious. ;)

The package below is a full replacement of version 1.0 and you can just install it on top of the old version, or if you never installed the game before, you can go straight to this 1.1 without needing to first install 1.0. You do of course have to get the girl file(s) if you don't yet have them.

Very nice, i can't seem to get their shoes or socks off tho......... i'm such a crap shot! (lol)

Very nice, i can't seem to get their shoes or socks off tho......... i'm such a crap shot! (lol)

Yeah, this game needs a bit more skill than most other of my games.

But one thing that may help if you keep getting too far or too close with the DOTs, even if you only increase/decrease speed by 0.1 is trying to do that with the angle instead (steepness). Just leave the speed the same and add/remove 0.1 to 0.5 from/to the angle. That's bound to do the trick. Of course if you play at the most advanced level of difficulty (or have bad luck) and the wind changes you've more trouble.

Another thing to keep in mind: It may be easier to hit when the target is closer to you (instead of entirely at the far end of the map). You can press 'escape' and start the level again, see if the target is closer that time.

I did it finnally, got Lara's socks off (yey!)

Yay, getting better at the game now? (or was it a lucky shot?)
By the way, you can also get lucky that a DOT crawls over the feet when it first landed on the legs or chest.

Okay, and then something I forgot:

MODIFYING / CREATING YOUR CUSTOM TEXTS

In case anyone is interested: You can edit the existing girl texts to whatever you prefer them to say, add more variation or even add your own language. You can also remove languages you don't want to appear in the list (to make it shorter).

Here's how to do it:
- look in the /dotdata folder. There you'll see .ini files.
- The .ini files are in the following format: "Name_Language.ini".
- You can freely delete any of these files and they'll no longer show up next time you run the game. But beware, deleting all files of a certain girl will make that girl unavailable!
- You can copy these files and rename them to "Name_YOURLANGUAGE.ini". Make sure that the first part ("Name_") remains the same. If you change "Lara" into "LaraCroft" then you won't be able to select it.
- LANGUAGE can be anything, but it is preferred to be 2 or 3 characters to indicate the actual language. Just to keep it short.
- You can open these files in a text editor if you want to modify (or translate) them.
- At the top you see which characters/signs are accepted by the game. If you use anything other than that, the game will replace the character by an empty space.
- You see several 'headers' in square brackets (e.g. [Info]). Please do not modify or translate those! They need to be exact for the game to find the correct section and they do not appear in the game as such.
- Each section contains a number of lines, starting with the word 'text' and a number. (e.g. text1, text2, text3, etc.) You can freely add lines by just increasing the counter number and thus increasing the variation of things the girl can say. Beware, however, that the more different lines you add, the smaller the chance becomes that the girl will pick a certain line because they are used at random when that section is triggered.
- Save and play.

This game is ridiculously difficult. I try and try but all I can do is hit the legs, occasionally somewhere else. But a target? forget it.

This game is ridiculously difficult. I try and try but all I can do is hit the legs, occasionally somewhere else. But a target? forget it.

I decreased the difficulty from what it initially was (at normal difficulty you used to get only 15 DOTs).

But I think in your case you're missing one of a few things (or more), such as the required physics insight or you're shooting with a wrong angle (too steep or too low is not good, even though you can get near the target - see some hints and tips in the original post).

And of course it's possible that this game is just not entirely 'your type'. I cannot really make it easier because I cannot change the dynamics. It's based on gravity and the formulae are matching to make this a real life emulation.

very fun game ^ ^ those targets are just mad hard to hit. and you havent made a jen char for the game ..im kinda surpised

very fun game ^ ^ those targets are just mad hard to hit. and you havent made a jen char for the game ..im kinda surpised

Ah yeah, the bulls eye targets aren't that big (especially the yellow ones), certainly compared to the main target (the girl). But there's a challenge in that and for hitting them you get up to 10 DOTs back.

My initial plan was to make three girls for this game, OR more if I would feel like that after doing the first three. Jen would have been the fourth one, but she's been in so many games already that I gave Lara and Chun-li first dibs. (Nami was the first character I created for this). After Chun-li (the last character) however I felt quite anxious to stop making more characters. Especially this last character (with her more complicated clothing) began to work on my nerves and I knew that I was really really done with making more sprites for this game.

In fact, this is very likely going to be my last game for quite a while. Back to the simpler, more rewarding stuff. :)

this game is noob i dont this start this game is bad the start sorry

I decreased the difficulty from what it initially was (at normal difficulty you used to get only 15 DOTs).

But I think in your case you're missing one of a few things (or more), such as the required physics insight or you're shooting with a wrong angle (too steep or too low is not good, even though you can get near the target - see some hints and tips in the original post).

And of course it's possible that this game is just not entirely 'your type'. I cannot really make it easier because I cannot change the dynamics. It's based on gravity and the formulae are matching to make this a real life emulation.

No actually when I was hitting the legs, I did those little tweaks so it would hit other places. For me all that did was over shoot by just a bit a few times. The same shot angle settings would hit the legs others it would rarely hit the stomach. a few .1 movement in the settings rarely work and the same shot does not always hit the same spot. It always takes the first few shots to get a lock on the target. And thats tough on the hardest setting because you only get 15 shots.

No actually when I was hitting the legs, I did those little tweaks so it would hit other places. For me all that did was over shoot by just a bit a few times. The same shot angle settings would hit the legs others it would rarely hit the stomach. a few .1 movement in the settings rarely work and the same shot does not always hit the same spot. It always takes the first few shots to get a lock on the target. And thats tough on the hardest setting because you only get 15 shots.

Well, 'expert mode' isn't really what you should play unless you have the game well under your command. And it may not be something that everyone will be able to master, so yeah, getting girls fully undressed is an actual reward, not a given.

I recommend playing at normal difficulty. Then I'd like to know what steepness angle you're generally using. Are you shooting with something like 35 degrees... or like 50? 60?

Anyway, yes, expert level is a real challenge and it's meant to be. Nonetheless, when I tried it myself I was able to undress both her skirt and panties... it's a matter of practise and insight. Knowing the dynamics of physics and a good feeling for estimation. I didn't do any calculations to get my shot right, so no need to grab a calculator and dig up your physics and mathematics books. ;)

how remove socks and shoes this girls plz

Sorry about being blunt, but I'm tired. Just RTFM. :facepalm:

Practice and Normal are for slow people. But I give up on this game after a couple of hours. I cant get nowhere in it.

Practice and Normal are for slow people. But I give up on this game after a couple of hours. I cant get nowhere in it.

It's because of that statement that you're doing so poorly at this game. Because it's not true. Normal is 'the norm' and it's considered to be adequate challenge for the general population. Outside the general population (because everyone is different and has different abilities, nothing wrong with that!) there's always people who are less good at playing certain games and others who are extra advanced in skill. Expert level is not to be taken too lightly, it really is quite a bit harder than normal (winds are stronger and really change often, in addition you get fewer DOTs). This is not a game where all the content is for granted for everyone. A certain level of accomplishment has to be earned. But you can still see the girls in their undies if you're not that good that you can hit at least two yellow targets in the Expert mode. There is also no shame in starting easy, learning the ropes on a suitable pace and then advancing, eventually perhaps mastering the game. But that takes patience and persistence. For some more than for others. Saying that's for 'slow people' is a misconception. Not everyone is fast in everything, we all have different qualities at different levels. You can instead take this as a chance to boost your qualities.

how can i get the feet

Feet can be exposed by hitting the yellow bulls-eye target near the feet. Feet can be tickled by landing a DOT close enough to the feet that they touch, or when they happen to wander over them (coming from another body part, e.g. legs, but this is not guaranteed to happen, it's random).

For exposing the feet you have to play at least 'normal difficulty', undressing is not available in practise mode.

you make this game with others girls ok make game all sailor moon ok plz

my opinion make one with power tickling better graphic and use use tools for remove socks shoes all much girls and and one cheat for infinite dots.

Iloh that part was a joke buddy. I still stand by what I said. The game is unbalanced.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back