• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Dragon Quest" Zulpon interrogation, expanded (*/F, feet).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
I've also seen her identified as "Zubron"... you got me as to which one's closest to being right. That aside, we all know the lady's situation: tickle tortured for information by an ant-eater, somewhat grotesquely in the manga (below) and rather more appealingly in animated form. The scene is sufficiently extensive that it barely needs expanding, so I've followed the proud example of "Fractured Flickers", "Mad Movies" and "What's Up, Tiger Lily?" in recasting the characters into an entirely different storyline. This particular video may test the question of whether a lot more is too much; it's better than twice the length of my previous expansions, with considerably more plot incident. Hopefully, this approach won't prove to be confusing or off-putting. Kindly let me know if it works for you.

Link to YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/tX0f_bbYy_E

Attachments

• Dragon Quest-Zubron.jpg
    Dragon Quest-Zubron.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 405
Last edited:
Amazing job! You've made this classic scene even better! :)

Bravo good sir!

Very good of you, Heman2045! Thank you so much! The ability to provide dialogue, even in this elementary form, opens up the storytelling possibilities quite a bit! Am delighted you enjoyed and approve!

Thank you very much Tickle_Prince! Very much appreciate your compliment about the editing! My main video production app, InShot, makes this activity quite intuitive! I use it along with iMovie and a gif-making app, so there's a lot of flexibility... the kind of in-your-hand facility one couldn't even dream about back in the '70s when I was taking community college TV/cinema production classes! What a wonderful world of possibility we currently live in!

Thank you very much Tickle_Prince! Very much appreciate your compliment about the editing! My main video production app, InShot, makes this activity quite intuitive! I use it along with iMovie and a gif-making app, so there's a lot of flexibility... the kind of in-your-hand facility one couldn't even dream about back in the '70s when I was taking community college TV/cinema production classes! What a wonderful world of possibility we currently live in!

So true! Hopefully this clip last on YouTube, I read a post recently YouTube was at it again, cracking down on it! But, either way I am glad I got to watch it anyhow!

Hmmm... that's troubling. We'll see. I've placed age restrictions on all these TMF-aimed videos, even the early ones that don't seem to need them. That happened after I was notified by YouTube concerning "Shiver Me Timbers". It wasn't disciplinary, only a notification, but I decided to play it safe afterward. If they really do decide to wholesale clean house, there's a lot of stuff more hardcore than mine that'll have to come down first! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for the heads-up!

Thank you Milagros! :D Really delighted you like this! I'm way too close to the project to judge how well it might go over (the combination of non-verbal voice cues and written dialogue could easily be an uneasy mix)! So far, all reactions have been supportive! Much obliged! I really value your good opinion!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back