• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drama class - Mrs H.

Random_Bloke

Hey guys, this is my first post on here, my name is Tom and I'm currently studying screenwriting at university, figured I'd share my favourite tickle experience from high school that I can remember - it's a true story that happened in drama class a few years ago, as you can imagine Drama is a great subject for tickle encounters. This was the one I remember clearest for obvious reasons.

It was year 11, my last year of GCSE's before I had to decide whether I wanted to move on to college or 6th form - I eventually chose 6th form, simply because it was easy to get to being located at the same high school.

Now I'd like to point out I wasn't the best actor in the class, but early on in school I found I had a talent for script writing, a subject that I intend to take on through university into a masters. Anyway I digress, enough about introductions.

Our teacher, Mrs H. had decided to give us a storyboard to work from, the topic was Robin Hood, but this storyboard was like something out of a 14 year olds comic book, so we were to use it as a template to create a piece of comic drama that lasted about 25 minutes. The class was split into 3 groups for this module, our group was a member short so our teacher - Mrs. H had to fill in and be part of our group (she would not be marked of course.)

I was thrilled! Mrs. H was someone I'd wanted to 'test' for some time but lacked the courage to ask openly and missed good opportunities to tickle because of mitigating circumstances. But now she was part of my script, my show - how can I miss out on an opportunity when I'm the guy creating them?

Mrs. H was about 40 years of age, 5'5ft, shoulder length curly brown hair, slender figure, she wore glasses which made her even more appealing and a good complexion. Helena Bonham carters body with Rachel Weisz's face if that creates a better picture.

The day I got to 'test' her was 4 days before the filmed exam. We'd been trying out scenes from the story board but I felt they just didn't seem to work, I made little effort to take charge however, at the time I just wanted to get through the darn exam and find an opening to tickle Mrs. H. But with my group members now terrified that they would have nothing prepared for the exam, 8 days to go, and with the knowledge that the group would be marked as a whole...that's a lot of pressure, if I do well and my group fail, my marks go down?

Needless to say at that point I jumped in told them to sit down, shut up and do what I told them, when I told them and it'd all be just fine - the story board, was destined for the bin...I had to pay for a replacement as it was school property, good form.

My class knew what I could do and that not only was my story telling un-paralleled in the class (sounds a little arrogant but we were year 11 - how good could I have been? and they were a particularly un-imaginative bunch) but I had a knack for making silly things that should never work, work...I like to think I still have that knack.

Mrs. H came up to me 4 days before the exam, after class. She'd been watching our progression during our classes and taking part in what she had to do in our performance - at this stage I had cleverly cast myself as Prince John - a blackadder-esque style with his lowly 'special' follower Sheriff of Nottingham, the scene I had got to was where Marian had been captured and was being tortured for information...

The rest of the class had left for lunch, bar my group who were talking in the corner of the hall about scenes and going over me dialogue. I was stood next to Mrs. H as she began to pack paper into her bag, we were stood infront of the multi-tierd retractable seating in the hall.

"How is your group getting on Tom?" she asked with her eyebrow raised, a slight smile on her face, I think she wanted me to say something like "well I'm doing all the bloody work while my group sit down and try to eat their own ears" but I simply said "It's going well" and smiled back.

She sat down next to her bag on the bottom bench of the multi-tierd seating and crossed her leg over her other - partially dangling her slipper/sandal from her toes. "Well, you're a bit behind the other groups at the moment as you know, they're just changing a few bits that they couldn't do from the storyboards" she said carefully, as if the other members of my class were listening in - they weren't even in the building.

"You do know you've made things more difficult for your group by completely writing the story rather than sticking to the storyboard?" she laughed.
"Yeah I know but the storyboard was crap", I wasn't pleased with my choice of words, after all she had picked the storyboard...
"Haha! I picked that storyboard...but yes, it was crap, I just didn't expect anyone to challenge it, I pretty much handed your grades to you!"
"I didn't look at it like that...we're screwed aren't we." I was a bit deflated.

"No, what you've got is good. Really good, although I don't know where your story is going to go next...and you've almost used up your 25 minute slot" she said the last part as if trying to spell it out - she had told me not to go over the limit as we wouldn't get marked extra.

"Well...Marian has been captured - that's you...and Prince John hasn't had a scene in a while, and my slightly disturbed version of the Sheriff of nottingham who just wants to hang bodies from everything, so I thought perhaps we could have a scene with those characters?" I asked, slightly nervous...I was hoping I wouldn't need to spell out the details, I figured she was smart enough to catch on with no idea of the intentions.

"Ooo good idea! what sort of thing were you thinking of?" she said excitedly, she looked like she had no idea what I was thining of...was I going to need to do Sharades? I hoped not.

"hmmm...well I'm not sure...I don't want to just have dialogue, Prince John just asking Marian where the merry men are, it's like something from the avengers...no action" my mind was racing fast, attention slowly moving towards her dangling shoe.

"Your right, I think dialogue would be a bit boring for an audience" she said, her face telling me her mind was searching for something...it was taking a bit longer than I thought for her to catch on...I figured, if I want something, I'm going to have to stop pussy footing and get it.

She closed her eyes, took her glasses off with her left hand and rubbed her eye lids with the fingers of her right hand, her elbow resting on her knee as she did. I slowly lowered my hand toward her right foot, her arch bare as the sandal dangled from her toes. I kept an eye on her face as I got closer, my index and middle finger touched her heel gently - she must not have felt the contact, I slowly brought my fingers up her sole as lightly as I could...still nothing. I didn't know how long she would rub her eyes for, it had already been about 8 seconds or so. She moved her right leg, which was crossed over her left so that her ankle was now resting on her left knee. She continued to rub her eyes "hmmm" she said obviously still thinking.

I bent down again and dragged my fingers along her rested foot, digging in a bit this time, raking from heel to as far as I could go before her foot spazzed violently, she actually kicked me in my right leg quite hard (but no pain no game hey?) she laughed, suprised and planted her foot back on the floor hard. She stopped rubbing her eyes as soon as she felt it.

"I'm still thinking!" she laughed. I smiled relieved that she was not freaked out. My class mate Liam came over to me, he seemed to have been listening and watching, for he said the most intelligent and mind numbingly brilliant thing that I had hoped for Mrs. H to figure out.

"Why don't do tickle torture?" He said...in perhaps not as much of a cave troll voice as the dialogue suggests, but you get the picture. It's what I remember, he sounded dumb.

"Yeah! actually that could work!" Mrs. H said, excitedly. I was speechless, not at Mrs. H agreeing to be tickle tortured on stage, but the fact that Liam had said something that not only I could translate.

"How do you mean?" I said innocently, waiting to listen to her idea before I put my ten pence forward. Hers might have been better.

"Well we have some medieval props and bits from the last production we hosted here, I'm sure Mr. B the head of the drama department would let you use some if you ask nicely!" she said with a wide smile across her face.

Liam: "medieval? would that fit in this time frame miss?" - Shut up Liam!

"Sure! the audience aren't going to be that picky Liam, and neither will the examiner, it doesn't have to be historically accurate. I think the audience would enjoy seeing someone locked in the stocks and tickle tortured, it'd be a bit of fun! That's a very cool idea." She said impressed.

"So, how would we do it?" I asked, of course I knew how I would want it, but I thought - best let her make the decisions and I will push for more if possible...

"Well, Prince John can come down to the dungeons with his little servant the Sheriff. I'll already be in the stocks looking rather miserable, then you could ask some questions like 5 or 6 and every time I lie you tell the Sheriff to tickle my toes." She seemed very nonchalant and cool about it all, a little bit excited about the prospect. I liked the sound of it all, bar 1 bit...

"Uh...wouldn't I be the one doing the torture?" I asked slightly hopefully.
"Well, you could both tickle her couldn't you?" she said questioningly.
"Yes, we could indeed" I said, relieved and a little excited now. I took my script off the floor (I had thrown it there in class and forgot to pick it up)
"I have 20 minutes so far, so the scene would have to last 5 minutes" I said calmly but I squinted half expecting her to say that's far too long...
"Yes 5 minutes is probably the right length but you need time for the resolution? Marian can't just be tortured and tell everything, Robin has to save the day." She said the last bit like the announcer from thunderbirds or something.

"Will we be marked on the resolution?" I asked, smiling.
"Well no, it's the acting you're being marked on, we aren't making a feature film" she said matter-of-factly.
"Oh, ok" I said. Robin can save the day if we have time...which we won't

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day in class, I watched my group act out what we had so far, I had told Mrs. H and Carl (my sadistic Sheriff) that we would practice the new scene after class, I had talked to Mr. B and aquired the stocks, they were under the stage of the hall we were in. I was fuelled by excitement and therefore pushed my group to perfection for that lesson, I was pleased with the progress and knew that we would get at least passes in the module (I never really aimed high at school, and rarely tried in class, even those I enjoyed - thus I was always nicknamed Mr. Average, with no grade higher than a B and no grade lower than a C - ever)

"Ok good work today class, Exam day in 1 week, so if you can rehearse after school, you probably should." The rest of the class shambled out the room grunting like zombies, mostly un-interested.

After the class left, Mrs. H kicked her sandals under a piece of rostra near the stage and followed me under the stage. Mrs. H helped me lift the stocks from under the stage and we set them up center stage at a 170 degree angle facing stage right (pretty much facing where the audience would be just at a very small angle to get the right lighting I wanted)

Mrs. H sat a chair behind them and sat down.

"Is there a way to lower it a bit? the audience won't be able to see my face very well" she said concerned brushing her hair behind her ears, still very nonchalant.

I found a way to lower the stocks to the correct level, but you'll have to forgive me, I can't exactly remember how the hell I did it, only that Mrs. H had to help.

"Ok, is it unlocked?" she said.
"Yes, I have the lock here miss" Carl said who had untill now, not been paying attention, I'd forgot he was there...thanks for the help Carl.

Mrs. H raised her left foot and rested her ankle in the left hole, it looked rather comfortable. She did the same with her other foot, and lowered it into the right hole. I closed the top slowly, the fit was perfect! Carl passed me the lock, wait, no I took the lock from Carl! Who was looking at the lighting.

I locked the stocks and tried to lift the top to see if it was secure, it was very secure.

"move about a bit Miss" I said smiling at her predicament.
"these are good, I can't move my ankles at all, well, I can move my feet about and my toes but not my ankles. This should do the trick I think." She began searching her pockets for something. I was fighting the urge to start tickling straight away.

"Are you looking for something?" I ask concerned, but I think my voice broak a bit, I was a bit nervous. I did the thing where you realise your voice broak and cover it up by saying it again in a deeper tone...because that works, don't do it guys, it just sounds dodgy.

"I brought a feather with me, but I must have left it in my bag. Liam could you go and grab it? it's just over there." She pointed to her bag on the rostra, under which were her shoes. Liam returned with the feather.

"Ok!" She said smiling.

"Uh ok?" I said, a bit stupidly...god...I was turning into Liam.

"How should we do it?" Liam said. Good form Liam!

Mrs. H grinned, raised an eyebrow and said "However you like, you just have to try and make me laugh, it shouldn't be too hard, I have really ticklish feet. Just try to make me laugh and once you find a good way we'll work out the questions."

Liam nodded and lowered the feather to Mrs. H's right foot, she continued to grin. She flexed her toes as the feather approached to allow him full access.

Liam was pathetic, the feather was all over the place, there was no rhythm, or fluid motion, just jabs and occasional swipes. Mrs. H was flinching every now and then and she continued to grin...but I did suspect she was more pittying than actual laughing.

"Ok, that was poor, you have a try Tom." She said, sat still. Liam passed me the feather, I think she could tell I was trouble from the beginning. She grinned at me as I lowered the feather to her left foor, again she flexed her toes to give me full access. I started from the heel and slithered the feather up to her toes and back down to her heel, over and over. Her teeth began to show immediately.

"THAT tickles!" she laughed "that really tickles actually" she laughed again. Her foot didn't move, perhaps it inched ever so slightly toward me, her toes still splayed pointing skyward. I continued for 5 minutes roughly, she was laughing steadily.

"Ok, that's good, try the toes" she said still smiling as I stopped.

"what?" I said, red in the face.

"See if I laugh more if you tickle around my toes, that bit below them is probably quite good." She was sweating slightly, unable to shift the smile.

I lowered the feather to the base of her toes and dragged it from side to side, I looked at Mrs. H, her foot now trying to wiggle free, occasionally kicking. As I helf her ankle and heel with my left hand to keep her as still as possible, she began to laugh again, hard, less steady than before, she squinted and clenched her fists "That is torture! I can't stand it!" she laughed. I did this for 3 minute or so.

"Ok Ok!" she said rather breathlessly completely red in the face, I stopped and gave her a minute to compose herself. "I'm glad we're only doing this exam once!" she said.

"So we ask the question 6 times you said?" I asked also red in the face.
"6?! we'll see how much I can take on the night Tom" she laughed.
"If I say "I'll talk!" then I've taken as much as I can stand and Marian will spill the beans" Mrs. H let her head fall backwards and she flexed her toes again.
"Ok" Liam and I said smiling.
"We'll call it a day there, I'm utterly warn out...I'll add "he's a fantastic tickler" on your end of year report Tom." She laughed as Liam picked up his bag and left the room nodding to me and Mrs. H as he left rather hurriedly.

"Ok then, will you help me put this away before you run off like your partner" she rolled her eyes pointing at the stocks that she was still in.

"Can I tickle?" I said hurriedly, almost pleading.
"I really should be getting on with some work, I've got to prepare work for year 9s now. Besides my sides hurt far too much, next week" she said, semi-finally.

"I'll be quick, and I won't make your sides hurt!" I said, with an innocent face.

"best not waist your time then" she said "let me just adjust how I'm sitting"
She sat back up-right and her face was just over on the other side of the stocks, able to see what I was doing.

"Just tickle lightly and see how long I can go without laughing then let me out, ok?" She said raising her eyebrows. Fair deal.

"Ok" I said smiling, I lowered both hands to her feet, the stocks had holes at the far sides, so she had to move her head to see one foot at a time but she was smiling all the while.

I grazed my fingers up and down both feet, watching her face almost all the time. Her toes were flexed again to give access to every little area. But mostly I raked the arch, her face tightened, she looked around the room and squinted, pursing her lips occasionally. I hit a spot a few times along the arch which would make her foot spazz like it had earlier. After about 4 minutes her toes were wiggling frantically and her feet were moving around a lot, she was biting her lip and brushing hair from her face when I began to move my fingers faster and in a more spider like fashion, a massive grin spread across her face and I spider tickled the balls of her feet like typing on a keyboard. She burst out laughing and shook her head.

I did as we had agreed and unlocked the stocks, helping her out. She was completely red and still laughing occasionally rubbing her feet on the wooden floor of the hall. She helped me put the stocks back under the stage.

"Well that was fun! absolute torture! but fun" she said still smiling.
"Yes it was alright wasn't it" I said, trying to act cool...trying, yet epic failing!

"you seemed to know what you were doing! you must have tickle practising or something!" she said.

"Nope, I just play the piano" I said...yes I know...what the hell?

She laughed at the randomness of the comment as she slid her shoes back on. We left the hall.

"Well, I'll see you in class tommorow Tom. Remember you have Miss S's homework due in" she said (our Drama class had 2 teachers, Mrs. H on Monday, Tuesday and I think Thursday and Miss S for the others, I still have that school years diary...though I rarely use it.)

"Yep, its already done, will see you on Thursday miss" Like hell was it done... I had to copy Liam...yes, Liam.

"We won't be doing that again till the exam! Or else I'll be dead." She laughed. "We'll work on the ending on thursday."

"Ok miss" I said...I didn't write the ending in the end, I decided to pass the torch over to Liam. Pity we only got marked for the 25 minutes, the ending happened after that...

Cool story, man. I like the Blackadder angle you took for the characters.

THAT WAs GREAT!!! ;) LOL

So how did the class react? Did she and you have a more intimate tickling session ??

Let us know

DJ Tickler

Well we didn't do that scene again until exam day, the rest of my class got to watch from behind the external examiner who sat at a desk in the middle of the audience. My class seemed to really enjoy it, which was great. Despite having a generic and fairly cack ending, my group got an A* for that part of the course, I was chuffed to bits - of course I only got a B overall for Drama in GCSE, still living up to my nickname of Mr. Average.

I was pretty damn pleased with myself being able to get away with all of it and with how everthing seemed to play out - couldn't have asked for more really. I think Liam might have had a bit more input than how I'd recounted earlier, truth be told I can't remember much of what he said. That was just over three years ago.

As I said, I took A-levels straight after I finished GCSE's - in order to get in I needed 5 C grades or higher out of the 11 subjects...so naturally, I got 9 C's and 2 B's...nothing really high, nothing low either.

Drama was one of the subjects I took on for A-level, and seeings as my high school offered the A-level courses I wanted to take (Music Technology and Music on it's own), I didn't see the point of going somewhere new. I knew the school like the pillow I sleep on, I got on with everyone and with teachers like Mrs. H around...it was allll good.

Of course, I was over the moon when I found out my A-level drama teacher was going to be none other than Mrs. H! Two years looked like heaven, that was untill I met my new classmates...some of them made Liam look like Einstein/Keanu Reeves.

I didn't get to do anything anywhere near as awesome and, well, kinky as my GCSE exam - couple of other little events, but nothing major. But I was 10 times more confident and took every opportunity I could during those two years.

Welcome to the TMF, Random Bloke, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Fine story, thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

The stuff dreams are made of. Congratulations mate :) On a slightly related topic, it is me or do a lot of drama aficionados tend to go shoeless when writing/rehearsing? I've seen many a student and teacher kick their shoes off in drama lessons, I guess just to feel more at home. Why in the hell did I drop that subject!???!

The stuff dreams are made of. Congratulations mate :) On a slightly related topic, it is me or do a lot of drama aficionados tend to go shoeless when writing/rehearsing? I've seen many a student and teacher kick their shoes off in drama lessons, I guess just to feel more at home. Why in the hell did I drop that subject!???!

it think it's you :p or maybe your rules were laxed at your drama department but alot of the drama departments and theatre companies don't like you going barefoot becuase you don't know what's on the stage, there could be lose nails on the stage from people building the sets on it or whatever.

Yeah, Mrs. H spent most of the time out of her shoes - granted the hall floor that we used for drama and performances was shiny clean and therefore slippery, needed the best grip possible. So most of the time when performing everyone was out of shoes and socks anyway (for better grip, less chance of slipping, health and safety being what it is.)

She was deffinately my favourite teacher at school, you can probably see why. I still keep in touch and she comes into the shop I work at (part time till uni) now and again.

Although I must say I was pretty lucky with the teachers I got delt throughout high school and sixth form, most of which were reasonably attractive older women, not quite like Mrs. H but not bad...except for Art, an old guy who smelled like a mix between coffee, dodgy bacon, old, burned people and that smell when you drive past a farm and your like "phhhh check your pants everyone."

I got away with a hell of a lot with my teachers, getting the odd tickle in when I could, nobody paid much mind because everyone knew what I was like - I was a pretty laid back, flirty kinda guy not at all like I am now, not to mention I was a fairly decent looking bloke (no george clooney mind, more a Jamie Bell) again, not quite like I am now! (apparently like a well washed up Ross McCall.)

I do miss Drama though, I regret focussing on the writing part and not trying so hard on the acting parts...I'm writing all the time now of course.

great story!!!

I cannot wait to read more of your work
Welcome to the TMF

Great Story! Definitely one of my favs. This would have been a dream come true for me.

Did you ever get to tickle her feet again and did you and her ever reflect on that day?

Hey guys! Scary to think that it has been about 10 years since this happened! I was incredibly lucky to get that opportunity with Miss Hill thats for sure.

I revived this thread because two weeks ago I did manage to get back in touch with her which was wild! Im 29 years old now and I am a teacher myself so you can imagine how surreal the experience was for me and likely for her too!

I went to go and see her for a coffee in the town and she was lovely as ever, I told her she was one of the best tutors id ever had and that I got to find ways to express myself and to be much more of a positive and composed character for others to draw strength from, which led me back to talking about the stocks and tickling (id have been a let down if I didnt bring it up! Shamed by the community!)

I spoke about composure and then cheekily said "a bit like how you were able to keep your composure whilst I tickled your feet in those stocks at school!" obviously with a hint of sarcasm, as I wanted to seem light hearted. She said "I do remember that! It has been a long time but that was quite a bizzare situation! I don't think these days we'd even be allowed to do that, especially in a school! What with all the risk assessments and no touch policies! Haha"

Call me selfish, or brazen but I'm a tickler and I have the compulsion im sure most of you have. I wanted more, but I didn't want to push my luck or attempt to show her into this 'dark world' if it was something that she saw was anything other than light hearted. With these things, you have to be extremely methodical and very conscious of how it might appear to others right? Anyway, I fricking asked her didn't I?

I said "That was hysterical and actually really enjoyable! You have a great laugh and its a lot of fun to be a bit evil and have a bit of a game with someone. You were such a good sport, and to put yourself through that, you're a trooper! I bet you still are!"

She laughed at that and said sort of what id hoped "Well thank you! I think! I dont honestly know what made me think to do that, but we had the props and it fit with what everyone was doing. You're right though, it was a good laugh! I'm not sure I could do it again though!"

I said "you were really ticklish! I thought feathers only worked in cartoons but if I remember correctly, you looked like it was driving you nuts!"

Again she laughed and told me it was all for effect and realism, acting needs a bit of embelishment!

So I spouted "An act? No chance! I think I was just extremely talented, I don't know if I told you that I have a PhD in tickling?" we had previously joked about having a PhD in pokemon cards.

Figured I needed to go for the kill so I asked "Does that mean you aren't actually ticklish at all? Would you be prepared to do a tickling game in the summer holidays?! I want to prove to myself that it was all me haha"

She said "A tickling game you say? That sounds like fun! If you have the time in the holidays then we can do that! It's always nice to see you! But it is only a game if I get to tickle your feet too isnt it? We'll come up with something im sure!"

We talked about things that are awful in England at the moment and the state of education and after perhaps another hour we said goodbye, but I did get final conversation about going over to do a tickle challenge over the summer which is in 5 weeks! So thats brilliant. She's such a great person and it was lovely re-connecting.

I apologise I did not reply to some comments here for years, life gets in the way and ive barely even been a ghost here.

Wow, that sounds like an interesting opportunity. Let us know how that pans out.

I agree. on of the best stories i have read here. maybe you should have been a screenwriter.

Wow! I remember reading this years ago! Still one of the greatest stories i've ever heard.

Looking forward to hearing how that challenge goes, mate!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back