• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drawing the line at who I tickle

PinupLover

Honestly... the way I've looked at tickling has changed so much that I reserve the act for a very select few. For example, for reasons that should be obvious and don't want to go into, I don't tickle anyone in my family or any young people, because the fact of the matter is that tickling turns me the hell on, so I would only tickle women(21+) whom I find attractive.

It's more a situation where the thought of the act with anyone else feels creepy and/or uncomfortable to me. Frankly, this is one of those issues you don't really want to talk about, but it needs to be said. For those of you who are capable of mentally separating the act in your mind from a family member and somebody who's your loved one/spouse/etc, good for you. Personally, for me though... I reserve the act of tickling for very rare occasions because I associate the act very much with a form of sexual intimacy.

I hope everyone understands and doesn't find this post to be creepy or something...

So you're essentially saying that you don't tickle family, children, or random strangers on the street? Isn't that the opposite of creepy?

So you're essentially saying that you don't tickle family, children, or random strangers on the street? Isn't that the opposite of creepy?
Well, I know some people are comfortable and totally okay with tickling anyone, I guess bringing the discussion out in the open made me feel creepy... or something. :)

I think that because I became fond of tickling when I was quite young and didn't associate it with sex until I was past puberty, I don't only associate tickling with sex. To me, tickling is tickling. If I am tickling a woman with whom I am in a sexual relationship with, of course it turns me on and could lead to other things. But a family member or a niece of nephew, uh uh! Then it's just playing around. No more! But, I guess there are those out there that cannot separate the two..... Then, they should not tickle them.

yea i get what your sayin. But like rob said a lotta people can differentiate the two. If i tickle one of my buddies sons or daughters for a second its definitely not the same, and i dont get the same feelings. Id compare it to A parent bathing their kid. A man may have a thing for boobs, but giving his 4 year old daughter a bath isnt going to conjure up any feelings. Unless of course hes a pedo, in which case there are issues. For me personally its very easy to differentiate the two.

you mean repressed? lol. cuz that's the only word I have to describe that feeling of being able to tickle noone...

I hate when family members tickle me...it's so uncomfortable and just...no :banghead:

Tickling family members and vice versa is super awkward. i usually only tickle friends but i really judge and see if they would find it weird or not. This usually takes months lol. Almost recon status. and of course the right moment is everything.

I haven't really tickled anyone I wasn't dating/fooling around with in a while. Since before I knew what an erection was. The way to differentiate is in the intent. Are you tickling them to annoy them/mess around? Or is it sexual? If you go in with the mindset of it being sexual, it will be. If you don't know, then it is best not to try it.

Do what fits your comfort level. A hug or a kiss or a tickle can be sexual or non-sexual. One would hope for those for whom tickling is only sexual, they know when to avoid it.

you mean repressed? lol. cuz that's the only word I have to describe that feeling of being able to tickle noone...

Well, if you relate sex and tickling you should only tickle only a select few. I wouldn't call that repressed.

I only tickle women i'm attracted to. I think we all have our limits, regardless of what they are. I mean, even the most open-minded/desperate straight male tickler probably wouldn't go m/m just to get some action if it didn't float his boat on some level.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back