• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DREW BARRYMORE!!!!

Even if she is a member here, don't expect her to respond in this thread. :p

Here I am.

Sorry, just got tired of living the secret.

What's up guys.

While we're at it lets see if we can also get Nicole Kidman and Jenny McCarthy to check in

She DM'd me this morning. We're meeting up next week for coffee.

Other than Amy Jo Johnson ( Power Rangers ) and Drew Barrymore I dont know of any other celeb whos admitted that she likes being tickled

Chello, good call on Kelly. She definitely has the fetish, and she's so incredibly gorgeous w/sexy feminine feet. I just hope her pretty boy husband isn't some vanilla dork who only gives her the occasional rib-poke. She deserves a healthy dose of tickling every night.
Also lets not forget Josie Bissett. She wrote a childrens book called "Tickling Fingers", although since it was a childrens book, she probably thinks of tickling as childlike innocent fun as opposed to something sexual. But a beautiful blonde celebrity who's into tickling on at least some level, as opposed to most women who hate being tickled, deserves some mention

Other than Amy Jo Johnson ( Power Rangers ) and Drew Barrymore I dont know of any other celeb whos admitted that she likes being tickled

There are others. Nicole Kidman has admitted on at least one occasion she loves being tickled. Jenny McCarthy is definitely one of us and is also obviously into having her sexy feet worshipped. And Kelly Ripa mentions tickling at least once a week on Regis and kelly

I almost forgot Cindy Margolis has said she likes being tickled. And I think we can also include Barbara Eden who went out of her way to point out how ticklish her feet were on Regis and Kathie Lee years ago. OK maybe I'm reading too much into that last one, but she did seem to enjoy being tickled

I'm DBM and I have a scat fetish in addition to a tickle fetish. :p <-- Means facetious.

I feel like I'm a bit out of the loop :p why is it so obvious that drew Barrymore has a tickle fetish, what interview? it is refreshing to know that such an attractive woman likes to be tickled. if someone could point me to the interview or send me a URL be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Drew has another interview and says she likes when a guy ties her up and tickleds her !

Actually, yes there is a film she was tickled in. Far From Home. It was a 1989 film and she is literally four days older than me. So she was only 14 in the film. Then, of course there's that cheesy part in Cat's Eye.

Matthew McConahy tickled her in Boys on the Side when they are in bed together.
It's quick, but it's there, and she is nude in the bed.

Drew has another interview and says she likes when a guy ties her up and tickleds her !

sorry, I have to dig deeper. What Interview? TV or Print? Is there a source?
I found nothing via Google...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back