• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driving while barefoot

Fairfeather

TMF Regular
Alas...I haven't had much time for the world of tickling toons. This one is more of a tickle teaser. I think I was more interested in drawing the car. :D

TickleTicket.jpg

nice work

I really enjoy your pictures. They are lots of fun, nice style and freshness to them. Keep up the good work!!!!

What a lucky cop hehe. Great picture Feather. I really dig your style. The shading on your characters is really fantastic. Big time Kudos.

Thanks guys! Was nice to sit down and draw a plain old toon again...even if it is more of a car-toon....groan. Kill me.

Hey...the state trooper does look like Jim Carrey. Must be the way he's mugging with his lips. :D

I demand a follow up toon !!

Great pic, but I wanna see what happens :D

Sometimes you just have to take drastic measures to keep the roads safe. Don't you? Please?

Well it's a whole lot safer than using flip-flops, eh? Nice little pic, and a few cute in-jokes! Dunno if you intended it to look like Jim Carrey, but the resemblence is there!

Very cute and well-drawn pic...glad I didn't get caught like that the few times I drove barefoot in RL. ;)

K

Last edited:
I dunno...:idunno:. I think he looks more like Brad Garret, with a dash of Dick York thrown in.

it does look like jim carey from Me, Myself, & Irene when he was a state polie officer in Rhode Island.

Once again, another great picture! The expression on the cop's face is priceless. :D It looks like hes going to have a stroke, or is already having one!

Great job! :)

great art

Once again, more great work from FF! Thanks! I sent you a pvt msg too. Thanks again FF and keep up the good work!

Great pic, as always Fairfeather! Nice to hear from ya again....and like everyone else, i love the trooper! That may have to replace my 'My documents' icon, which is currently the pic of William Shatner's face from one of ur earlier toons ;)

~clair :dog:

duannewalton said:
I dunno...:idunno:. I think he looks more like Brad Garret, with a dash of Dick York thrown in.

Dick York...I could see that. Of course, in later versions of this toon the part of the cop will be played by Dick Sargent.

Bravo!

Nice one!!!!:D

Knowing what a clown Jim Carey is, He probably would tickle her, and we'd all be envious!!!
Hey fairfeather, I see I'm not the only one with some bad puns!
Hahaha:D
Great Pic as usual!
HOOOOOWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! (to quote the colonel, in scent of a woman!)
Hootus

Your talent is simply amazing! I love this toon! :cool:

I concur: the cop reminds me of Dick York! :D :D :D

Great pic.

Last edited:
I remember reading, while peeking at one of your toons, that school was starting back up for you and that you would be too busy to contribute as much. I hope that school has something to do with your artwork. your work has a natural talent to it and the little twist you put on things... that’s a gift.

keep up the good work and, for God’s sake, start a yahoo group or something. I think I might have missed some of your stuff! :)

Thanks for the kind words Ayla.(And everyone else)I've been asked in the past by others if I would put together a Yahoo group or something similar. I just never seem to find the time. (And when I do find the time I invariably blow it on something trivial.) :D Perhaps when the night classes are over.

My God...that trooper is Dick York...how bewitching.

liz48.jpg

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back