• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Duct Tape Challenge (idea)

mwr1414

Hey,

Not sure if this has already been done are not, but I was thinking that a producer or anyone who films clips, should try the "duct tape challenge" (which I guess is using ONE roll of duct tape to secure a person to the wall, but off the ground). If they can find someone who is willing to try the "challenge," tape them to the wall, make them think it was a success, but then remove their shoes and have some fun tickle fun, I think it could make for a great clip.

Just some food for thought. Hope it happens.

Closest I could find:

Attachments

• Duct_tape_tickle_torture.gif
    Duct_tape_tickle_torture.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Then I found this..no tickling but I have ideas where to start. :woot:

Attachments

• e0356864becd.jpg
    e0356864becd.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 30
Sadly Duct tape is not really effective at holding a person in the air against a vertical wall.

The bound person has all the leverage to push off the wall against the tape, which is at its weakest in the plane of the wall, where it is stuck. Add in the natural effect of gravity on the suspended person and *RIP* off the wall they pop.

It's a pretty bondage, and it can be done, but it's almost totally cosmetic, and easily escaped.

You need to bind limbs to stable support items like an X-Cross, or piping frames, where you can wrap the limbs multiple times against the support, that removes the leverage, and makes the tape effective.

The clip above is not a suspension, but one that removes leverage by reversing the lees arms so she can't push off the wall. You couldn't do that position AND a suspension without critically stressing her arms.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back