• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dwarf girls tickled (in stocks)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Mega set. This time there are lot of things happening at once. Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 24 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/dwarf-girls-89403187

Midget girls tickled 1.jpgMidget girls tickled 2.jpgMidget girls tickled 3.jpgMidget girls tickled 4.jpg

A few days ago, I was in the middle of the assembly process for Extreme Treatment, www.patreon.com/posts/extreme-… , and something I noticed among all that content I had downloaded was that when G9 was released, and I had almost forgotten that I had it in my DAZ library, there is a specific morph to alter the characters and give them the appearance of a dwarf, with a simple dial and in a second, without having to spend much time achieving it gradually and in parts. At the time, I found it amusing to make the doctor in that project a kind of 'Dr. Evil'... but with a more 'Mini-Me' look, although when I finished that set, I thought that maybe it would be interesting to see what happened when trying this morph with some of the characters based on G9, which I already have saved as templates in several of my props and devices. After all, it would only take me a second to do it, and a few more probable small adjustments to the 'retention device' to accommodate it to the new morphology of the subject trapped in it.

Here is the result of the first of my tests. As you can see, I had to do away with the padded texture on the inside of the stocks and leave only the wood and metal, as I couldn't find any way to make it look good. I also couldn't figure out how to make the girls' big toes fit in the tension ring, which I had originally designed for that purpose in G8F, so I had to remove it as well. Regarding the arms and hands, I did the best I could, but they don't fit as well in the holes as I would have liked, and I only managed to make it look good after literally having the girls cover the mistake with their hands. If you look closely, all three have their hands down, so you can't see the huge gap between the wood and their arms, through which they could easily slip out. Still, I'm quite happy with the final result.

This time I haven't written a short story to accompany the post; simply, with everything happening in the scene, I couldn't think of anything that would do justice to the whole set. As for the title of the post, I had a similar experience—'Before, During, and After'? 'Small entrepreneur'?... Hmmm, I think this time I've added too many elements to the scene, and the action isn't entirely focused on one thing. On my part, I'll just say that the girls have give their consent to do this... Although perhaps the last one is starting to have some doubts. So, this time I leave it up to you to create your own story based on what you see here. Enjoy it.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back