• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dwight Howard...who does he sign with?

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Who do you think Howard will sign with?

I say its the Rockets. He would be stupid to re-sign with Lakers unless he is chasing max-contract.

I couldn't really care less. I think Howard is a spoiled wannabe. He spent his last season in Orlando whining and throwing his teammates and coach under the bus. Then he came to LA hoping to either ride Kobe to the Finals, or be "da man" and take over Kobe in LA. Neither happened and now he looks like a spoiled brat looking for a hug and a lot of greed money. Given his injuries and the way he respects team chemistry I wouldn't put too much stock in him. But that's just me.

Well, Dwight is gone.... I am not happy because I didn't see Dwight as a "savior". I saw him as a cog to the next dynasty. Love him or hate him, people would want to team up with him. I wanted to use Dwight to get the next star here to LA after Kobe retires. But the Laker management messed it all up by hiring that non-championship caliber coach Mike D'Antoni. That coach has ZERO idea on how to use big men. No wonder Dwight wants to leave. Do you think he would have left if Phil was coach? Nope....

Well, I am looking forward to 2014 when there are a plethora of stars. One thing I like is what Kobe did after Howard made his decision. He showed his love for his "big man" on the team...

KBPGDH7513.jpg

Of course Kobe acted like a douche bag like he always does. No surprise there.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back