• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early HOM Tied & Tickled Mags?

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
This is for the old duffers who might still be aboard: Looking for early issues of Tied & Tickled magazine. The ones published prior to the Lyndon run of tickling mags, and before Tied & Tickled itself seemed to go in a similarly tame direction.

Also, any other early representations of tickling from the dark old days prior to computers, when you had to make do with sleazy magazines, $50 grainy videotapes, and a especially an overactive imagination. I'd prefer it if you could direct me to online vaults, be they buried here on the TMF, or elsewhere. It's not that I'm inherently lazy, just terribly incompetent and zero-patience with Web-searches.

Signed,

P'thetic in P'cola

P.S. - You kids don't know how good you've got it these days. We used to have to climb uphill, barefoot, through the snow, both ways, back in the old days, just to check and see whether our orders for awful tickling tapes had arrived in the mailbox or not!

Thread Update

[Basically, a bump to dredge it back to the top from mid-page.]

Here's a scan of the cover to the earliest issue I own (Vol.1/#10). Would love to get any info anyone might have on how to access older issues, be they actual old mags, or merely data-files online.

Tied & Tickled Vol#10resized.jpg

Thanks!

Yeah... I checked but don't have any. However, currently on Ebay in the "adults only" section they have many old HOM mags, including Tied and Tickled, Beautiful Bare Feet, and this little thing:

Knotty cover.jpg

Some of the prices are GREAT. Some, not (See photo above).

Yeah... I checked but don't have any. However, currently on Ebay in the "adults only" section they have many old HOM mags, including Tied and Tickled, Beautiful Bare Feet, and this little thing:

View attachment 438333

Some of the prices are GREAT. Some, not (See photo above).

Many thanks for looking into it. Judging from some of the prices old H.O.M. mags are asking on eBay and Amazon, I'm apparently sitting on a goldmine! Most of the issues I own of their bondage and spanking and tickling mags are in markedly better condition than that magazine cover I attached in a comment above.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back