• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earthquake?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Did any forum members feel the earthquake today?

I was at the New York Yankees home opener with my cousin today.

We were struggling through the brutally cold weather in the 40s F, with wind chills.

I did not find out about the earthquake, and the details, until after the game.

In spite of the earth quake, the game was not delayed or postponed.

Hope all forum members made it through the earthquake okay

Having experienced earthquakes when visiting friends and relatives in Los Angeles, I knew what it was at 10:23am when it happened. I just said to myself, "Shit, an earthquake, here in New York City. Unusual." The building shook but nothing hanging on the walls fell down, nor did any glasses or cups fall over.

I was surprised to hear later that it was 4.8 because it didn't seem that large.

LOL. I was so exhausted from doing work last night and taking care of my Mom as well that I pretty much slept through it. My waifu did wake up to our apartment shaking to which I told her (while trying to sleep), "it's an earthquake hun go back to bed". LOL.

When I spoke to my father that day, he said that neither he nor his wife felt any shaking in their apartment in Manhattan.

I was on a subway from Queens into Manhattan when it hit at 1020, and felt nothing.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back