• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ebony tickling

In closing...

Yes in the past, you and I fell out over potentially using two black actresses in the role of Wonder Woman and this is NOT the subforum to regurgitate it. I don't remember your analogy of using Halle Berry for Storm's character so that's why I didn't address it. I probably unsubscribed so you and I didn't implode a perfectly good thread; that's my new way of avoiding hijacks and locked threads. I'm getting too old for arguing with some of you around here.

When XMen and most of the comics were created, America was pretty much at its worst in the racism department. I'm not good with the history of comics in this country but I'm thinking there weren't too many black superheroes in the comic books back then. But that doesn't mean that it couldn't change in the 21st century. And that's the bottom line Slaver IMO; what you see as discrimatory and borderline racist, every black/African American/whoever member that has posted here sees it as special and something to celebrate.

I agree that this isn't the place to debate the "Black Wonder Woman" issue, but I will say this. I don't think it would be anymore correct to cast a black actress as Wonder Woman then it would be to cast a white actress as Storm. The fact that many years ago most (actually all) Super Heroes were nice shiny white folks doesn't excuse taking what I've read and watched for over 30 years and altering it just to be politically correct. It wasn't right when Al Jolson performed in black face 60 years ago, or when Liz Taylor was painted up for Cleopatra, it isn't any more right to do it today by casting a black actress as Wonder Woman and take a job away from a white actress who should play her. What will happen when the little black girl who sees the movie goes to pick up the comic and sees Wonder Woman is still a blue eyed and white, she'd know she'd been lied too.

As a comic fan I would feel this way about any comic character. I read book called wanted, and when I saw the movie I told everybody Halle Berry should have been in the roll of Fox, as she was pretty much drawn to look just like her. Then again the entire movie was nothing like the book so in the long run it doesn't really matter. I just hope you can see my vew of this (of topic topic) doesn't come from bigotry, but passion to see whats on the page on the stage.

Speaking of the "page" did you read chapter 10 yet?

I agree that this isn't the place to debate the "Black Wonder Woman" issue, but I will say this. I don't think it would be anymore correct to cast a black actress as Wonder Woman then it would be to cast a white actress as Storm. The fact that many years ago most (actually all) Super Heroes were nice shiny white folks doesn't excuse taking what I've read and watched for over 30 years and altering it just to be politically correct. It wasn't right when Al Jolson performed in black face 60 years ago, or when Liz Taylor was painted up for Cleopatra, it isn't any more right to do it today by casting a black actress as Wonder Woman and take a job away from a white actress who should play her. What will happen when the little black girl who sees the movie goes to pick up the comic and sees Wonder Woman is still a blue eyed and white, she'd know she'd been lied too.

As a comic fan I would feel this way about any comic character. I read book called wanted, and when I saw the movie I told everybody Halle Berry should have been in the roll of Fox, as she was pretty much drawn to look just like her. Then again the entire movie was nothing like the book so in the long run it doesn't really matter. I just hope you can see my vew of this (of topic topic) doesn't come from bigotry, but passion to see whats on the page on the stage.

If you're a purist, yes; if you're more tuned into the here and now...not so much. Simply put, times have changed and I for one, am glad they have.

Besides, if your post is all you got from my response to you unfortunately you clearly missed out on a lot.

If you're a purist, yes; if you're more tuned into the here and now...not so much. Simply put, times have changed and I for one, am glad they have.

Besides, if your post is all you got from my response to you unfortunately you clearly missed out on a lot.

No I got it all. I am glad times have changed too, because it means that a black writer can create a black hero and with some luck have that hero made into a movie.

No I got it all.

Then something got lost on you in the translation.

Let's move past the comic book stuff; it's not appropriate to discuss here and we're not ever going to agree anyway. I've been frustrated around here enough for one day.

I'm hoping you're better understanding what Tommy's trying to do; you may not agree with him, but I'm hoping you have a better understanding and see why we're supporting it.

If you don't then I guess that's going to be another thing we're not going to come to terms with. But the good news is the thread remains intact and there's no lock and key picture at the bottom.

Then something got lost on you in the translation.

Let's move past the comic book stuff; it's not appropriate to discuss here and we're not ever going to agree anyway. I've been frustrated around here enough for one day.

I'm hoping you're better understanding what Tommy's trying to do; you may not agree with him, but I'm hoping you have a better understanding and see why we're supporting it.

If you don't then I guess that's going to be another thing we're not going to come to terms with. But the good news is the thread remains intact and there's no lock and key picture at the bottom.

I always knew what Tommy was trying to do, I just don't agree with the way he wants to do it.

Yeah... You should make an all Ebony tickling site cuz it pisses me off everytime I come here or to Tickle Theater looking for new clips and pics of Black women getting tickled, but there's never anything new.

Also, if you do start an all Ebony tickling site, make sure there is some M/F tickling there as well as F/F tickling. Tasha is one of the best Lers I've ever seen, but I'd like to see Tommy or another one of the guys tickling some of these Black beauties.

Oh yeah women of color are the sexiest just love the golden arches and aditude so beautiful!!!

I love the idea of a site devoted to black on black female foot tickling. Black women are usually hard to find in this type of fetish and most fetishes in general. I dont think the site would be racist either so if you can do it then go for it. I just hope you are able to get black women of all shades and not just be biased to dark skin or light. You already have a customer in me.

Interesting everyone is in to seeing black girls being tickled..I on the other hand hate being tickled..i rather do the tickling. Plus I'm not much of a challenge anyway.

To the question about whether there would be a big enough market, have you seen some of the ridiculously obscure fetishes that are represented at C4S?? This is no knock against said ridiculously obscure fetishes, many would put tickling in that category I'm sure. You have an advantage in that folks at TMF and TickleTheater are very familiar with your work. Then they tell 2 friends, and they tell 2 friends... The best advertising is word of mouth. You're not trying to reinvent the wheel, just making tickling videos with hot women who just happen to be black. Is there ever such a thing as "too many tickling videos"?

Yeah... You should make an all Ebony tickling site cuz it pisses me off everytime I come here or to Tickle Theater looking for new clips and pics of Black women getting tickled, but there's never anything new.

Also, if you do start an all Ebony tickling site, make sure there is some M/F tickling there as well as F/F tickling. Tasha is one of the best Lers I've ever seen, but I'd like to see Tommy or another one of the guys tickling some of these Black beauties.

Production starts this week, I hope to launch it this weekend or next.

Much better now I have to say. So rare back about ten years ago.

Tommy and Tasha are doing a wonderful job at giving us HOT! Ebony Beauties. Same with mongoslade at Tickled Sole. Being African American myself it does my heart good.

Not racist. That's like saying a tickling video without sex is anti-sex.

It's simply filling a niche.

But I thought there were a couple out there. Ebony Ticklers, and something else. And doesn't ANA have a c4s site now?

Christopher

I'm all for it. I've been railing against using the same twenty-something white women for years. Rule of thumb: If she looks like she could be in a reality TV mess of a show, fuhgeddabout it.

I visited Ebony Ticklers earlier last year. Last I saw no updates for over four years now.

Damn shame.

It's great what you have done with "tickle abuse". You are so right I would enjoy seeing more african american women tickled. Ticklesole.net has many ticklish ebony women to enjoy. My compliant with tickledsole.net is the levels of restraint is sub par. Also blackgirlsbound.com has tickling clips, but the quality of the videos are questionable. I just hope we as a tickling community can enjoy safe qualtiy products related to our common interest.

To be honest. It doesn't interest me anymore than having an asian only, white only, hispanic only and so forth. Browsing clips4sale I can't help but wonder if these fetishes are starting to get a little ridiculous with how specific they can be.

Actually, Tickle Abuse, I don't think there are enough BIG women out there being tickled. I don't know...what do YOU think?

Actually, Tickle Abuse, I don't think there are enough BIG women out there being tickled. I don't know...what do YOU think?

that's because so many men and members of society in general are repelled by big women as if we don't deserve to have any pleasure or something. We need more Knox's in the world for that to ever happen..:bow:

that's because so many men and members of society in general are repelled by big women as if we don't deserve to have any pleasure or something. We need more Knox's in the world for that to ever happen..:bow:

I have a new video coming of a gorgeous, thicker ebony girl, I may just put it on my Tickle Abuse 2 store because I cant wait for the new ebony store and for everyone to see the video. I am absolutely going to have bigger women on the new store and continue to find very ticklish big gals for TA2.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back