• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eddie Fatu, WWE's Umaga Dies At 36

PhoenixMacGyver

TMF Poster
Just got the news in last night. Verified it with the WWE homepage. Damn - this is part of the reason why I don't watch professional wrestling anymore. Seems like every time I turn around another one of them is dying. Couple that with the lackluster storylines they've been playing and the sudden focus on "celebrity guest hosts" and my opinion is that they are faltering in the ratings.

Anyway, it's stated that he died of a heart attack. Too many of them are going this way, and at a realtively young age - Eddie Guerrero was only 38 when he died. Fatu's death was likely due to whatever drugs he was taking that caused him to be fired in June of this year. Sad, really. He was a good athelte and a memorable character. He also had family ties to Rikishi if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, that's the big news from the wrestling front. I hate to think of who I'm going to see next on the page, but I guess that's life.

O dear that is terribly young to die...sighs..

I can't believe umaga died wow this is shocking.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back