• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Eew, feet are gross!!"

DackJansen

Being into feet, soles, tickling, etc., it always stands out to me when girls use this rhetoric of how disgusting feet are. We often hear it when the concept of foot fetishism comes up. However, whether consciously or subconsciously, we see women's bare feet and soles ALL THE TIME. For example, the pose. Girls are the only ones that do the thing where they lay on their stomachs and put their feet in the air. Hell, if they're just laying flat on their stomachs and you point a camera at them and want to snap a cute photo, two things happen: they smile, and the feet instantly go up as if to say the photo isn't complete without the soles showing. The pose is seriously one of the most widespread types of photos for females. If feet are so gross, what's with all the pedicures and foot poses?

Just say "sure they are, so am I, can't you see we belong together?" :D

But really, cut them loose. You don't have time for that shit.

Yup... agreed. When I've heard this I get completely turned off from the person.

I think though it's a phase... unsure how their feet would be taken if focused on. Smell, taste, overall look..I think it's fear more than anything. Insecurity.

It's funny how women can't give a shit to let me have some honest fun like tickling, yet flaunt they don't want to waste a moment if it doesn't lead to having kids. But it's the guy who needs to earn trust.

It's funny how women can't give a shit to let me have some honest fun like tickling, yet flaunt they don't want to waste a moment if it doesn't lead to having kids. But it's the guy who needs to earn trust.

Well... maybe try dating older women? Or find the ones more attuned to your interests. There are PLENTY of women in this world who don't want children. Or their children are grown up and have left the nest. How do you keep finding the "need to get Preggo crowd" anyway?

Well... maybe try dating older women? Or find the ones more attuned to your interests. There are PLENTY of women in this world who don't want children. Or their children are grown up and have left the nest. How do you keep finding the "need to get Preggo crowd" anyway?

Usually POF/OKC....pof it's not hard to find a lot of women between 30 and 35 who give off the "need to get married" vibe. It's either in their profile from the start or sometimes I'll message them and get something like this
2016-08-11 17.55.31.png
pretty elementary stuff. not even complimenting, really.

I usually look location based around me.

Edit:apparently editing photos on the phone don't work for uploading. I'll be back in a bit to "fix" it.

Last edited:
Usually POF/OKC....pof it's not hard to find a lot of women between 30 and 35 who give off the "need to get married" vibe. It's either in their profile from the start or sometimes I'll message them and get something like this

Edit:apparently editing photos on the phone don't work for uploading. I'll be back in a bit to "fix" it.

Well... maybe it's time to just get off the dating sites for awhile and get back out there. In the mean time... consider a vesectomy...?

Well... maybe it's time to just get off the dating sites for awhile and get back out there. In the mean time... consider a vesectomy...?

Yea but back where? To the pubs?

That's pretty invasive, no? So I should hurt myself (by seeing a doctor and paying him to do it) so I can end up deciding I want kids when it's the right time (so I can return back, and hurt myself again, paying him again)? Pass. It's a simple case of having the resources (temperament and money) and a loyal companion.

Yea but back where? To the pubs?

That's pretty invasive, no? So I should hurt myself (by seeing a doctor and paying him to do it) so I can end up deciding I want kids when it's the right time (so I can return back, and hurt myself again, paying him again)? Pass. It's a simple case of having the resources (temperament and money) and a loyal companion.

Just an idea. Lots of Men have them as do women who get their tubes tied. But obviously you want that to remain an option. Ok cool.

I'm not suggesting you go to pubs. But in life every time we leave our home is an opportunity to meet someone.

And for myself I met 2 people I fell in love with at bars. So don't be so quick to say bars are however you ultimately view them. Would I try to meet someone in a bar again. No. I would stick to here on tmf. But that's me... and I am in a relationship so it's a moot point.

It's definitely something to think about. Idk, for now I'm just getting to the gym 6 to 7 days a week. I live around a fair number of areas with bars to go to, just it's an odd feeling, trying to break through to someone enjoying a drink amidst a loud jukebox in front of her friends. I think that's one of the popular reasons people use when they say "I'd rather not meet someone at a bar"; "well ok, but if not out in a common area, then where"? One day I'll figure it out. But you're right, the amount of people "networked" is dwindling these days as well, it makes sense to figure something out.

Yeah, I guess it just seems judgy, and getting judged is a huge turnoff. Not being into feet is obviously fine, but you don't have to go on about how "disgusting" they are. I mean, you could make the same argument about penises and vaginas being gross. It's a hairy, sweaty, nether region right next to smegma / shit / piss. The only problems I see with feet is they CAN be sweaty if you're working out in shoes and socks, or they can get dirty if walking on an unclean surface. Neither of which are always the case.

I think it's possible for a female to find feet gross and also feel they have to fit the mold of being attractive from head to foot and possibly not being conscious they're in "the pose" aside from trying to look cute for a picture.

That's just me.

Well when women say feet are gross they might be referring to male feet (and a lot of times they would be correct). That doesn't mean they wouldn't be open to having their own feet, and toes tickled licked and sucked. They just have no interest in touching a dudes hairy Fred Flintstone feet

Last edited:
It's definitely something to think about. Idk, for now I'm just getting to the gym 6 to 7 days a week. I live around a fair number of areas with bars to go to, just it's an odd feeling, trying to break through to someone enjoying a drink amidst a loud jukebox in front of her friends. I think that's one of the popular reasons people use when they say "I'd rather not meet someone at a bar"; "well ok, but if not out in a common area, then where"? One day I'll figure it out. But you're right, the amount of people "networked" is dwindling these days as well, it makes sense to figure something out.

Sure you will! But just take the pressure off of your shoulders. Make sure you can smile yourself first... a smile... genuine happiness within yourself is the biggest key of all. Happiness.. a smile... truly does attract more people. If you appear depressed... you can attract the WRONG people. Enjoy the gym.. work on yourself... watch movies that make u happy. And when you're smiling ear to ear THAT'S when people will take interest in you. A picture also says a thousand words. Whatever pic u posted on your dating profile. (If u did...) Look at it closely and critique it. Do you seem happy? Cover ur mouth on the pic and just look at your eyes. Judge your eyes.. then cover the eyes and look at your mouth. If you don't feel u look happy... then... work on that. And right now u ARE. Working out makes me VERY happy. I love it. Its hard work.. but I always feel good and a sense of accomplishment after.

It's not at ALL what someone looks like... its what they radiate from the inside. Change doesn't happen overnight. But little by little... :)

View attachment 505750
pretty elementary stuff. not even complimenting, really.

Well... this I understand. That is a major goal for some people this age. And... Take it not to heart.. but that they are doing right by you in not wasting YOUR time either.

Yeah, I guess it just seems judgy, and getting judged is a huge turnoff. Not being into feet is obviously fine, but you don't have to go on about how "disgusting" they are. I mean, you could make the same argument about penises and vaginas being gross. It's a hairy, sweaty, nether region right next to smegma / shit / piss. The only problems I see with feet is they CAN be sweaty if you're working out in shoes and socks, or they can get dirty if walking on an unclean surface. Neither of which are always the case.

How is it judgmental, if they don't know you're into feet?

Well... this I understand. That is a major goal for some people this age. And... Take it not to heart.. but that they are doing right by you in not wasting YOUR time either.

I bet it is a major goal. Putting the cart before the horse, however, is not productive. Nor is rushing; rushing is as good for life as it is for a job, not very good. I'd think meeting for a movie/dinner/tickling date at least establishes something. After all, it's not to be taken as "forever" the info put in profiles or else they wouldn't be editable.

And it's judgmental because if feet are being discussed then it's because someone cared to mention them on any level.

Like I said, if you're criticized over stuff you you like, regardless of how it was brought up, in the end you won't be happy.

I've gotten that before.
You'd be amazed at how quickly the tune changes from "Ew, feet are gross!" to "Oh my God that feels so good, you're going to put me to sleep!" after you've had a date or two under your belt and you're giving her a late night foot rub.

You'd also be amazed at how quick it goes from "Ew, feet are gross!" to a flirty "I just painted my nails, how do you like them?" after a few more dates when you've broken the news of your foot fetish to a girl who is starting to care for you a bit.

And you'd be even more surprised how quickly "Ew, feet are gross!" turns into her putting her feet in your lap and wiggling her toes playfully with held breath after those dates turn into an actual relationship and she's already thinking about if her parents will like you and is falling in love, and you've had the difficult discussion of your T-fetish and she knows how much it means to you and wants to make you happy.

Stages dude.
A lot of women think feet are gross.
A lot of newlywed wives or smitten girlfriends will also go out of their way to stick their toes in their husband or boyfriend's mouth and think it's sexy because it turns him on.

A lot of women hate being tickled.
A lot of newlywed wives or smitten girlfriends will gladly let their husbands or boyfriends run their fingers over their bodies while they buck and laugh, and think its sexy because it turns him on.

The common ground in all of this is having a girl care for you.
And for that, you've got to bring more to the table than just "I have a fetish, let me touch your feet in a way you don't like".

Be a normal human being, fall in love, the rest comes into place.

I would not suggest falling in love with someone you're not sure you're compatible with unless the tickling / foot thing is really not very important to you. At worst, you end up frustrated, dissatisfied, maybe heartbroken. At best, you wasted time with someone when you could have been having fun with someone else.

I've gotten that before.
You'd be amazed at how quickly the tune changes from "Ew, feet are gross!" to "Oh my God that feels so good, you're going to put me to sleep!" after you've had a date or two under your belt and you're giving her a late night foot rub.
You'd also be amazed at how quick it goes from "Ew, feet are gross!" to a flirty "I just painted my nails, how do you like them?" after a few more dates when you've broken the news of your foot fetish to a girl who is starting to care for you a bit.
And you'd be even more surprised how quickly "Ew, feet are gross!" turns into her putting her feet in your lap and wiggling her toes playfully with held breath after those dates turn into an actual relationship and she's already thinking about if her parents will like you and is falling in love, and you've had the difficult discussion of your T-fetish and she knows how much it means to you and wants to make you happy.
Stages dude.
A lot of women think feet are gross.
A lot of newlywed wives or smitten girlfriends will also go out of their way to stick their toes in their husband or boyfriend's mouth and think it's sexy because it turns him on.
A lot of women hate being tickled.
A lot of newlywed wives or smitten girlfriends will gladly let their husbands or boyfriends run their fingers over their bodies while they buck and laugh, and think its sexy because it turns him on.
The common ground in all of this is having a girl care for you.
And for that, you've got to bring more to the table than just "I have a fetish, let me touch your feet in a way you don't like".
Be a normal human being, fall in love, the rest comes into place.

You're talking about treating people as individual human beings, with their own likes and dislikes, in a thread where people are taking personal offense just because someone says, "Ew, Feet are gross!".
It's a bold move, but I'm not sure it'll have any effect.

I would not suggest falling in love with someone you're not sure you're compatible with unless the tickling / foot thing is really not very important to you. At worst, you end up frustrated, dissatisfied, maybe heartbroken. At best, you wasted time with someone when you could have been having fun with someone else.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with deal-breakers when you're selecting a mate.
Who wants to start a relationship that already has a compatibility issue to overcome?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with deal-breakers when you're selecting a mate.
Who wants to start a relationship that already has a compatibility issue to overcome?

Lolol yeah that's how I feel about it

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back