• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ehhhh *munches carrot* What's Up Doc?

AphroditeRabbit

TMF Master
Man I love looney tunes. I've grown up on them! I have to say though certain ones stick out in my mind.

1. The Bunny of Seville

You know this one. Bugs is running from Elmer, but they are duking it out opera style. Midway through the 'piece' bugs takes him in and gives him a massage with his hands, then feet, then lays a delicious salad on his head) :D

2. Bugs duking it out with the bull

How can you NOT love the bull, with his mischievous flipping tail whipping errantly in all directions. The gleam in his eye as he spots Bugs. The smack across the face when he ...*SWACK* "Heeeyyy! You're steamin up my tail! What'er you tryin to do?! Wrinkle it?!"

3. Rabbit Season! Duck SEASON! FIRE!

Self Explanatory

4. The witch (Witchhazel)

Who when delighted...would jump in the air and click her heels together, and zoom off leaving hairpins!

::sad face:: I need to get me some Looney Tunes to satisfy my addiction! I know, I'll go watch the episodes I downloaded on my comp upstairs! *beaming*

Any other looney tunes lovers out there?

Uranium Pew-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

Holy crap! This is a funny coincidence! I was just watching the Looney Tunes DVD at a friend's house no more than like 20 minutes ago! That's nuts!

Anyhoo, I gotta give it up to Daffy Duck back when he was so random there was no telling what was going to come out of his beak. Also, any cartoon with Gossamer, that big mound of orange hair, is an instant classic. Of course the best Bugs Bunny toon would be when he took on an entire baseball team full of bullies all by himself. That's some good stuff.

I still quote random LT quotes to this day.

Ah, you forget the classic where Bugs and Elmer did an opera. XP And all the Marvin the Martian episodes were classics.

Ah, the Looney Toons...I can honestly say I have seen ninty nine percent of all the cartoons. Thank you, Cartoon Network, for so many joyous years. ^^

that one is "what's Opera, Doc?" where they condense the entire rigns of the Nebilung (sp)? 16 hours of opera reduced to 5 mihnutes....not bad!

Bug Bunny of Seville is the best thought...or the one where the tenor is on stage and Bugs impersontates Leopold Stokoewski (Leopold? Leopold!)

oh wow...I love this thread...ok...here ar emy faves...

The one with Bugs and the mad scientist where he breaks the ether..."Come...Back...Here...You...Rab...Bit..."

The one with Rocky where Bugs sticks him and the henchman in the oven..."Would I throw I lighted match into this gas stove if my pal Rocky was in there?"

Super-Rabbit where Bugs goes up against Cottontail Smith.

And any of the ones with Yosemite Sam...you can just tell he wanted to curse someone out..."I hate that fuckin' rabbit..." *cracks up*

Gt Like Taz!! Any Word On Wb Doing A Take On Your Flying Rats Act? Maybe A Ren Faire Theme, Stocksapalloosa? Fritz The Cat, Look Out!!

TORO The Bull was the Best...*stops, looks, Puffs..makes a loud grunting moo, takes off runnin at AR!* :D Hi YA!

Or what about the one where this scientist tried to swap Bug's brain with a chicken during a lecture. The best part is when Bugs thinks all the people in the audience are for him and he does all those crazy skits until the scientist wacks him on the noggin with a mallet. That's still laugh out loud to this day.

Or the Daffy one where the cartoonist keeps changing the background and Daffy starts getting steamed. "Dashing through the snow! And a ya ha ha ha haaaa!"

the hollywood brother wants to know if you tickle warriors out there remember the one with bugs and the vultures. The momma vulture sends kids out to get food. One of the offspring vultures is a real dumbass and has a stupid song that it sings aobut my momma dun told me to bring home something for diner. anyway bugs screws with the offspring and it is so funny. the hollywood brother also likes the one where bugs in a plane and instead of crashing it runs out of gas a inch before hitting the ground

LOL Yes HB I remember the dumbass vulture. I'm not a big Loony Toons fan but I remember liking that one a lot. :p
My fav. Loony Toons char was always Pepe Le Peu (sp?) and the little cat he was always after. They're adorable. :D

the hollywood brother liked the pepe character but it was so sad. here was a cool skunk trying to get his tickle action on and this dumb female cat was too stupid to realize how much pepe loved her. the hollywood brother guess this happens in real life but the hollywood brother hopes thatwhen loves comestickling around, people answer it and tickle back

awww I always felt bad for poor Pepe. Wasnt there an episode though where the little cat fell in a vat of stinky cheese or something and they lived happily ever after?
I've always been a non-conformist when it comes to my cartoons., My favorite Tom and Jerrys were the ones where they partied together at the end. :p

I hate most cartoons where they depict the cat as the enemy who is always hurt and whacked around by the mouse, so yeah I liked it when the cartoon ended that way too!

On a side note, I loved the cartoon with Marc Antony and Pussyfoot and he would growl and part, and pussyfoot would purr, climb on his back, knead around, and go to sleep in his fat :D

The Bunny of Seville is one of my favorites. Actually, I liked all of the 'episodes' listed here.

How about Bugs Bunny versus the Crusher? Remember Bugs grabbing this humongous wrestler and putting on a choke hold from the rear? Bugs has his eyes closed and a fierce grimace on his face, and he's straining so hard that he's making a noise I can't even describe... something like "phitt-t-t-t-t!" Of course his efforts have no effect on the Crusher, who just yawns and looks bored during this attack.

They are mostly older cartoons, from back when they showed them in the theater before a movie, but my favorite cartoons are usually the "documentary" type that were full of rediculous sight gags and plays on words. Anyone know what Im talking about?

Yeah, Ghost, exactly! Those were always my favorite. :D There was one I really liked that went through a bunch of dog breed. The Doberman Pinscher apropriately pinching a guy named Doberman. :p

Anyone ever watch the Bugs and daffy Wartime tape? They had some funny cartoons on that One was Daffy who had parachuted behind enemy lines and was raising hell only the way Daffy does He gets locked into this huge cannon and the cannon fires off He then sails through the aur and lands where Hitler is giving a speech Then he takes a mallet and knocks ole schickelgruber in the head

Another episode was where Bugs had a run in with Herman Goering

Always loved henry Hawk That chickenhawk in the Foghorn Leghorn shows

Yeah, Henery was always good.

My favorite wartime one was the gremlin in the airplane.

Unlike today's cartoons that are just 30 min ads, the Bugs/Daffy/Porky and Tom & Jerry were madse to entertain kids and grown-ups in the theaters. We got some old Tweety and Delvery DVD's last year and the kids love them and all the classic ones we have on VHS tape.

What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back