• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elimination Chamber

im sorry i know alot of people are going to think less of me but i found some site to stream it. I couldnt find myself to pay for it. The smackdown elimination chamber match was boring as hell. Having the big show in there was a bad idea as he cannot work a match. The raw elimination match was better. Miz vs jerry lawler was a waste of a match. The first match with kobe kinston was actually pretty good. Its good to see trish tratus back but she is only going to host tough enough with stone cold. She almost botched her move though. Overalll was a decent ppv. If you payed for it, imsorry. Looking forward to undertaker returning monday night.

Im pretty sure alot of people dont like the Miz...or at least thats what i have heard. but im glad he didnt lose to the king...which was a stupid match to begin with....however what really annoyed me was how "super hero" cena yet again over came the odds and won the match...how boring and tedious can they get with him...if anybody in the raw chamber match deserved to win it was morrison...he has paid his dues and all he has to show for it is tag titles and an intercontinental title...i dont even bother counting the ecw championship cuz wwe's version was a joke. Morrison deserves a world title, even shamus got one before he did and personally i think its a slap in morrisons face...wwe has been getting better but this paperview was lame. i give it 4/10

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back