• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Back in Stocks ! - m/f Barefoot Clip

TickleHaven

TMF Master
Remember Elizabeth, my best ticklee ever?? She's BACK in a great new barefoot clip. Tickle-tortured for over 8 mins straight in my very sturdy stocks. She is so nervous before the clip starts, then just bursts out in frantic laughter as soon as the tickler touches her feet. Excellent tickling action. Enjoy!

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HER TICKLED IN NYLONS TOO. PLEASE!:bouncybou

Elizabeth in Nylons: Which position is do you prefer?

Gentlemen;

I would also like to see her tickled in nylons! And guess what? I HAVE!! After the initial Elizabeth shoot last October, and after all of your compliments on her ticklishness and the clip as a whole, I was determined to get her back here for a nylon shoot. And in fact we filmed 2 nylon clips--one of which she is wearing sheer nylons and jeans, and the other a skirt, heels, and sheer nylons.

In jeans, she is hogtied on the bed , and in the skirt, she is in the stocks.

So; Next Friday I will post a clip of Elizabeth in nylons--which one would you like to see?? The hogtie or the stocks?

So; Next Friday I will post a clip of Elizabeth in nylons--which one would you like to see?? The hogtie or the stocks?

This is an hard decision :grouphug: I wouldl like to the see Hogtied Clip first with the Jeans on and tan sheer nylons. This sounds really good. :cool:

Gentlemen;

I would also like to see her tickled in nylons! And guess what? I HAVE!! After the initial Elizabeth shoot last October, and after all of your compliments on her ticklishness and the clip as a whole, I was determined to get her back here for a nylon shoot. And in fact we filmed 2 nylon clips--one of which she is wearing sheer nylons and jeans, and the other a skirt, heels, and sheer nylons.

Damn, why do we have to wait a week?:idontwann

Will both clips be eventually be put out? I guess I'd like the stocks better, though at this point in my tickling watching life, I wish you could get her back and do...some other position. Hogtied and stocks are starting to bore me. But I will say, at least your stocks are small, so they can see the legs and the body. Some producer's stocks are so tall, you see the feet, and the top of the hair bobbing up and down.....

Okay, enough criticism. Thank you for getting her back. Yes, she is probaly the best girl you've ever had, beautiful laugh, and I'm glad you got her back, and I'm glad you did some pantyhose clips with her...AND I'm glad you did two different pantyhose clips, so that you can make the guys who like both positions happy!

Will she come back for more clips later on? You really got a winner there....

Damn, why do we have to wait a week?:idontwann

Will both clips be eventually be put out? I guess I'd like the stocks better, though at this point in my tickling watching life, I wish you could get her back and do...some other position. Hogtied and stocks are starting to bore me. But I will say, at least your stocks are small, so they can see the legs and the body. Some producer's stocks are so tall, you see the feet, and the top of the hair bobbing up and down.....

Okay, enough criticism. Thank you for getting her back. Yes, she is probaly the best girl you've ever had, beautiful laugh, and I'm glad you got her back, and I'm glad you did some pantyhose clips with her...AND I'm glad you did two different pantyhose clips, so that you can make the guys who like both positions happy!

Will she come back for more clips later on? You really got a winner there....

Hey;

Yes, both clips will be posted eventually. The only reason for the delay is that I am very behind in processing the clips, as you may know, I do have other projects (bondage site, etc)..So I have to choose which clips I can edit, then tend to my other projects. But yes, all clips eventually will get posted.

I think at this point I am leaning toward posting the nylon-hogtie clip.

What other positions would you like to see? There really aren't that many. As you know, very tight, restrictive bondage is my specialty (my stocks allow very little movement) and so I am reluctant to produce a clip w/ loose bondage.

Give me some ideas. A chair tie? Perhaps an inverted, upside down tickling scenario of some sort? Give me the ideas, I'll film the clips!!!

Gentlemen;

Both please..

For now I went w/ the nylon in jeans hogtie. Check my store for it! I'll post a preview soon.

...Give me some ideas. A chair tie? Perhaps an inverted, upside down tickling scenario of some sort? Give me the ideas, I'll film the clips!!!

Inverted, tight bondage, bare feet, baby oil, long nailed and merciless tickler :devil:

Inverted, tight bondage, bare feet, baby oil, long nailed and merciless tickler :devil:

Inverted? Not sure how to do that, maybe an exercise weight bench. Tight bondage is my hallmark. And I'll consider the baby oil and a new tickler. Thanks for the feedback.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back