• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Hasslebeck Thinks Tickling is the creepiest thing

LMBO- Ok.... Even I thought YUCK when he said it. LOL She's entitled to her opinion. That guy is a bit creepy and his explanation was weird and probably confusing to a lot of people.

I don't think it was because of the tickling. I think it was because it was HIM.

I think Elizabeth Hasslebeck was just reacting to the snapshot we all got into Eric Massa's mind:

"This has all been blown completely out of proportion. I'll just explain to these nice people that the 'groping' in question was simply the kind of innocent play that occurs when a fifty year old man tickles his employee until he can't breathe, because it's his birthday. I am a member of Congress."

:shock:

I've never heard of this chick before, but I'd imagine most people on daytime talk show hosts aren't real familiar with the fetish. Who cares?

Didn't Elizabeth get tickled on The View one time? Somehow, I seem to remember someone mentioning that someone gave her a quick foot tickle once.

Didn't Elizabeth get tickled on The View one time? Somehow, I seem to remember someone mentioning that someone gave her a quick foot tickle once.

Yep.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/4QuTJVRhYmU?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/4QuTJVRhYmU?hl=en_US&version=3&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Just my opinion, but when she was on The View, I found Elizabeth Hasselbeck to be an island of reason and intellect. Her beauty was a bonus. Unfortunately, I couldn't stand any of her co-stars. I found them all to be ignorant posturing morons, especially Joy Behar.

Oversensitive? Nah, just joking around because I hate Elizabeth Hasslebeck, and her reactions are always over-the-top, and this was no exception.

BINGO! "Hate" is such a strong word. Buut for someone I find irresistibly cute, pretty, attractive, etc; as time goes on.. the less the idea of tickling Elisabeth interests me.

I completely disagree with her politics, but she's entitled to them (misguided as they are sometimes)... but this kinda reaction to tickling is a total penis repellent to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl4tgLv6ULc

It tells me that she's probably too uptight to enjoy tickling in the slightest...

A man tickling another man is creepy. I have to agree with her.
It's only enjoyable with women.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back