• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elizabeth Montgomery Laugh

It's a chapter from the 5º season, titled "Weep No More My Willow", no tickling but, she's a really beautifull laugh.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=4SdLGGK1fRQ

Enjoy it
How about the episode where Endora puts a spell on Samantha so she feels everything Serena does? Then, while at lunch, a date starts tickling Serena, but miles away, Samantha starts laughing, too!

!!

oh yes! That episode that you mentioned had me transfixed as a child!! Knowing that the same actress played both roles let me know how really Samantha was...

Anyone have it perchance?

thanks,

Fingers

How about the episode where Endora puts a spell on Samantha so she feels everything Serena does? Then, while at lunch, a date starts tickling Serena, but miles away, Samantha starts laughing, too!

Thank you for posting about this scene! I've never seen, nor heard about that one! Since everyone is so sharp around here, I'm surprised that scene wasn't mentioned before. But I'd love to see it!

Barbara Eden and Elizabeth Montgomery are arguably the hottest female leads, from a sitcom, of all time. Matter of opinion no doubt...

Goood news,I found it on youtube!It's on the 7X11 titled "Corsicans cousins"!But bad news,I can't download it here(I'm too bad in downloading)!So if someone can,the tickling part on youtube is on part 1 and it starts approximatively at 4:00!

Goood news,I found it on youtube!It's on the 7X11 titled "Corsicans cousins"!But bad news,I can't download it here(I'm too bad in downloading)!So if someone can,the tickling part on youtube is on part 1 and it starts approximatively at 4:00!

Thank you for the tip! I'm really surprised that I've never seen, nor heard of that scene before.

I agree that hearing Elizabeth M. saying "ticklish" was worth the price of admission. Wow, one forgets what a beautiful lady she was...

wait im confused wut link do u copy and paste into the box. when i click on the link above it takes me to the place where i need to put the url in, but what url??

You really made my day!

Elizabeth Montgomery is the love of my life...I had such a crush on her as a kid and I'm in my 50s now and have never forgotten her. The day she passed away I kissed her picture and cried and cried. I haven't seen the Corsican episode since I was...what...like maybe 9 years old? You don't know how much this means to me! And yes, what a lovely lovely laugh to go with her matchless beauty. I always dreamed of tickling her pretty feet...

There's one of her more dramatic movies she did after "Bewitched" where she is given the babinski reflex (running a probe down the sole of her bare foot) and if anyone here could post it (if they know what film it is) I'd be eternally grateful...

did she react to the babinski test

I don't remember. That's one of the many reasons I want to see it again!

I do remember that she was sitting at the edge of an examination table and the shot was from above, meaning you saw the top of her foot (pretty!) while the doctor was running the probe underneath...

Excellent scenes. There was a Bewitched tickling story somewhere, but i can't think of where I saw it.

Yep, that's the one...

here is the link to elizabeth montgomery getting the babinski reflex test it happens in the scene about 4:40
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG6PqCaCShQ

Although I don't recall her wearing nylons in the clip...:( And who should be administering the babinski but Hannibal Lecter himself...Anthony Hopkins!

I always thought she was barefoot...this is bittersweet...but a great GREAT find! Thank you so much for posting it!

:numberone:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back