• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ella and Suki locked together in the horizontal stocks (foot tickling, FF/FF)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Here is a preview for clip #2 of the Last Laugh Kenaz series. The tables are turned, Josie and Candice getting their sweet revenge on Ella and Suki. While Suki was arguably a little more ticklish than Ella in their first video (Last Laugh Ansuz), this time I'd say it's Ella who has the most sensitive soles. Which is not to say that Suki isn't getting it good too.

Ella: 21, 5'5", size 8
Suki: 22, 5'10", size 10
Josie: 21, 5'8", size 8.5
Candice: 21, 5'6", size 8

"They had their fun in the previous scene, but now Ella and Suki must pay the bill. They both find themselves in the bed version of the horizontal stocks setup, which means they’re face down on my bed with their ankles in the stocks, soles facing the ceiling. Each girl’s “outer” wrist is cuffed in her back and linked to the other’s, while the “inner” arms are free, though partially trapped between both girls. The scene starts with two bare feet, which happen to belong to Candice, teasing the ears of the helpless girls. We then move to see Josie initiating the sock-removal process before Candice joins her. There’s a bit of tickling through the socks, but these are soon discarded to allow direct contact with the bare soles. While the ticklers vary their targets to some extent, Josie spends most of her time on Ella’s size 8 feet while Candice favors Suki’s big size 10s. As revealed in Last Laugh Ansuz, both Ella and Suki are highly ticklish, and they laugh out loud accordingly. While this is mainly a foot tickling scene, Candice’s position allows her to do a bit of upper body tickling, using her hands as well as her feet. As if things weren’t bad enough, Suki takes advantage of a brief period during which the ticklers focus on Ella’s feet to reach over and tickle Ella’s ribs. Of course, when the ticklers suddenly shift to Suki’s feet, Ella returns the favor. As their tormentors before them, Josie and Candice are quite merciless and relentless, tickling the other team’s feet for nearly 11 minutes straight. When I ask the exhausted ticklees if they’re going to get even, Ella replies, “Oh yeah, they’re going to get it, believe me!” (Language: English)"

Full-length clips can be purchased from The Last Laugh's tickling clip store

If you missed the preview for the first clip of this series, you can get it here: Last Laugh Kenaz preview 1

I'm just waiting to buy the whole thing. This is some fantastic material! Absolutely great!

I've been buying Last Laugh DVD's since not long after the Alpha DVD came out and I have always thought that this store is one of the most creative tickling studios out there, if not the most creative.

But I have so many good things to say about THIS particular video:
The "victims" look like they are about to cry from laughing.
There are 2 ticklees!
There are 2 ticklers!
There are 2 ticklees (so good I said it twice).
The ticklees cannot in any way get away from the tickling.
The girls have really cute feet.
The position is unique.

Great clip!

When will this be completed?

I'm not sure. I pretty much release clips as they're ready, and I never know when I'll have the time and motivation to work on my clips. I mean, I do have a full-time job, and when I get home after a long day's work, I don't always feel like working some more. But I guess the series should be complete by the end of the month.

dual stocks

I want my gf and I to be in a set like that and let our husbands have some fun

There is a severe lack of tandem stock tickling on this forum. Please keep this concept up.

I've been buying Last Laugh DVD's since not long after the Alpha DVD came out and I have always thought that this store is one of the most creative tickling studios out there, if not the most creative.

But I have so many good things to say about THIS particular video:
The "victims" look like they are about to cry from laughing.
There are 2 ticklees!
There are 2 ticklers!

I'm glad that you like the FF/FF thing, and it appears that you're not alone. Unfortunately, I don't expect to get such teams very often, if ever again. Even getting two interested, open-minded, playful and very ticklish (ideally foot ticklish) models can be tough. Three is a challenge. Four can be nearly impossible, at least in my case. Still, who knows, I might get lucky again. But I'm not counting on it.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back