• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ellie down below F*/F (tiny bit of fmm/f)

Viewmaster

Verified
So I had a half finished story on my laptop from last Christmas which I have now finished.

It is the follow on to the second part of this story

Merry Christmas and enjoy;

- - - -

Ellie screamed as she seemed to fall forever. Her torment on stage had seemed to last for hours. Despite being utterly torturous the experience had been exhilarating. Now she longed for the warmth of the sunny winter day and the sweet sexy elves tickling her with feathers once more. Instead the wind whipped past her as she fell, tugging at her thin dress and whisping over her feet that were still immobilised by the toe-ties.

Suddenly the falling stocks came to an impossibly abrupt stop with a dull sound like that of a great cracked brass bell. As she took in her new surroundings Ellie guessed she was in some sort of cave or cavern. There were torches in sconces on the walls and a flickering old TV, the kind with the big back that had become a thing of the past in Ellie’s own lifetime. By the dim glow Ellie could make out feathers and leather straps strewn amongst the miscellanea that covered the old wooden cabinets and tables haphazardly placed within this strange alcove.

Just as Ellie was about to squeak a shy request along the lines of; ‘is anyone there?’… ‘Can someone help me?’ The TV came to like showing a struggling woman in the same predicament Ellie now found herself in. As her eye’s adjusted to the gloom Ellie Realised she recognised the struggling girl: IT WAS ‘KINKY’!

“Oi get me out of this thing you creeps!” The struggling petite blonde shouted.

She didn’t have the pigtails and wasn’t dressed in the elf costume but it was definitely the petite performer who had tickled Ellie to orgasm on stage. Ellie watched entranced as the TV’s grainy image came into sharp focus to show the petite girl struggle against her bonds, the same bonds that now held Ellie’s delicate wrists. Just as Ellie was about to panic, the flickering image changed to show another woman struggle against the straps and bonds of the stocks: IT WAS ‘GOTHIE’ Despite her terror Ellie marvelled at the tall goth-girl’s cappuccino soles struggling against the same toe-ties that were presently keeping her own pale slender digits immobile.

“No please! Let me go! I can’t take being tickled anymore!” The sexy goth-girl begged, a faint Indian accent that Ellie had not heard before peeking through her polite London-chimes.

Next the TV changed to show an angry brunette with sexy curls. The TV wasn’t black and white anymore but green-black monochrome like a horror film filmed through night-vision goggles. Ellie could still tell that the angry brunette was red in the face from a tickle-torture induced tantrum, and that her dribbly gobstopper gag was white, red and green. Horrifyingly around seven or eight ugly long-eared creatures appeared around the woman; they looked like goblins or something from a horror movie, with folded wrinkly loose skin and disgusting long noses. Ellie watched in horror as they began to adjust the angry brunette’s bondage. The horrible creatures released the struggling woman’s wrists temporarily in order to strap her down to a board that was placed behind her; securing her arms, neck and waist. Next they secured her long kicking dancer’s legs, at least one taking a hard kick to its ugly face. The enraged woman was then lent back on the board and secured in a terrible coffin, the sides and lid being added after two internal sets of stocks were used to separate the poor, helpless woman’s ankles and wrists from the rest of her body. Next the goblins loaded the coffin onto a conveyer belt that took it away down a chute with the poor woman still kicking and screaming inside, judging by the way the box jumped and bounced.

Ellie twisted in her bondage to look behind her, as she turned her head she caught sight of dozens of such coffins going down the conveyer belt on the TV screen but she was more concerned with what she could make out in the gloom behind her. There was the conveyer belt, there was the chute! As she turned back around she saw that both ‘Gothie’ and ‘Kinky’ were on screen, the TV showing them in split-screen. She also was not alone!...

“Don’t worry Poppet! You’re not on one of my naughty lists!...”

A strange woman dressed like a sexy secretary purred, adding;

“But then again neither were Kirsty or Geeti!... Technically… That is what your friends’ ‘Kinky’ and ‘Gothie’ called themselves before I got a hold of them!”

Ellie just whimpered and beheld the strange woman who brandished a clipboard and feather pen. She wore red festive stockings and an outfit that whilst alluring and festive, indicated clearly that she was in charge. At first Ellie thought that the newcomer was wearing a fake set of short black horns from a Halloween costume, but on closer inspection the horns were quite real and protruded from just above her temples where her stylish blonde hair was brushed around them in a professional but sexy ponytail. Ellie could not read what was on the woman’s clipboard, being more concerned with the red feather pen which was the kind gift shops sometimes sell and Ellie always fantasising about being tickled by. The strange woman produced a remote control and pointed it at the black and white TV, gradually the image changed to colour and the volume slowly increased bringing the delicious sounds of torture to Ellie’s terrified ears.

“Haha haha! No please!... Stop!... Haha!... Stop it!...” The two captives on screamed begged, ‘Geeti’ pleading; “I am telling yo-hoo I can’t take it!” In her sexy Indian accent.

Ellie couldn’t fully take in what was tickling the girls on screen but saw feathers and fingers explore their underarms, ribs, thighs and almost of all their feet. All manner of cruel devices were used to restrain their toes and mercilessly tickle every spot in between. Ellie beheld as the TV screen showed both girls get tickle tortured in a number of positions. They started off in the same stocks Ellie was presently sat in, but all too soon the TV screen showed them on a kneeling device and stretched tight on a rack. The TV flickered between short clips of them screaming and begging for mercy. Sometimes showing the two women suffering in split screen, sometimes a shot of their feet and a shot of their face trapped in a rictus of terrible laughter. Occasionally the TV screen divided four ways to show each of the two girls receiving the same form torture and a close up of their faces to show their reactions. At times Ellie caught glimpses of the terrible goblins as well as odd wooden elves that looked like battered, cheap wooden toys from a hundred years ago that had been brought to life.

Suddenly Ellie realised she had been freed of the stocks and somehow secured in the same kneeling device she had watched her former tormentors suffer in. Ellie had found the TV so immersive she had not realised the change until she felt the strange woman tie her toes back. Ellie knelt with her legs slightly further than hip-distance apart and her arms up in Y-shape, leather straps holding her limbs comfortably yet securely. It was clear there was a Y-shaped thing behind her that the straps for her arms were attached to along with some thicker straps for her waist that had yet to be applied. The two supports for her knees were lined with soft leather and cushioned such that as Ellie struggled she knew her captor could tickle her for hours without causing any discomfort or pain. Ellie had quite forgotten the strange woman, finding the TV screen enthralling.

“How did you do that? And who are you?” Ellie meekly peeped.

“Well to answer your second question first you may call me ‘Krampella’, since I seem to be preferring female form at present… And as for how I did that, the same way I did this!”

As the strange woman spoke she strutted with poise before gesturing with both arms in a downwards sweeping motion like a stage magician.

Ellie shrieked as her clothes seemed to rumple and impossibly remove themselves from her slender graceful figure. It took only a fraction of second but before she knew it Ellie knelt in just her bra and panties as her black dress folded itself neatly into the strange woman’s arms having impossibly moved through its wearer’s body and the restraints that held it.

“Magic darling!” ‘Krampella answered as she threw the black dress thoughtlessly to one side, mentally commanding a hanger to store it neatly, yet another feat of impossibility.

“So this is what you do, abduct women at Christmas and tickle them?” Ellie asked meekly, scarcely finding the courage to pipe up due to her exposed skin and vulnerable situation.

“Not just at Christmas Darling!” Krampella answered, gesturing at the screen.

The screen flickered to life to show a woman enter a photo booth before changing to an interior show of the pretty blonde align her face within the circle and smile, her eyes in line with the template. Her face suddenly turned to shock as the seat she sat on dropped. Ellie watched aghast as woman after woman was captured this way. She noticed a small detail as she watched woman after woman set themselves up expecting to have their photograph taken. A small flashing word appeared in text reading: AQUIRE. Sometimes this would read: REJECT. Upon these occasions the screen would show the man or woman leave happily with their pictures.

“That’s awful!” Ellie exclaimed quietly, horrified at the pure evil of this scheme.

“If by awful you mean genius! This little scheme brings me naughty women and new tickle-toys all year round!” Krampella replied.

“So what are you going to do to me?” Ellie asked meekly.

“Hmmm…” Krampella pondered; “I can’t keep you, so I will just have to recruit you”

“Recruit me?” Ellie whimpered, too afraid to protest but unsure if she liked the idea of working for this strange woman.

“Yes, just like I did with your friends Kirsty and Geeti and a few of the other elves who tickled you on stage” Krampella concluded.

The TV flickered back to life to show Kirtsy and Geeti begging and pleading. It showed their faces in split screen to begin with before changing to show Geeti in the same Kneeling position Ellie was in at present getting tickled from head to toe by around a dozen of the poorly painted elves as a wheel of feathers slowly turned to tickle her undercarriage and inner thighs. Ellie only caught this detail a split second before the image changed but curled her toes as she imagined being forced to suffer this sadistic yet scintillating punishment. The next image on screen made her eyes widen as Geeti now held a long feather in her sexy hand and was using it to tickle Kirsty who was trapped in the same kneeling device pleading;

“No please Mistress! Let me cum!... I will bring you other women to tickle!... Please!....I will do anything!.... Please!!!....”

Krampella laughed and explained; “That one would have worked for me without persuasion but I decided to see how long she could resist being edged with a feather. Both girls got punished after Kirsty climaxed hard after about twenty minutes of teasing. I would have punished Geeti more severely only I commanded her to use the feather on Kirsty’s clit to push her over the edge. Of course they recreate the experience almost every weekend now-a-days of their own accord, taking it in turns to be on the receiving end. But you will find out all about that when you join their little club!... They like you!”

Ellie watched intrigued as the screen showed the two women taking it in turns to tickle one another in all sorts of positions. Kirsty and Geeti; who had played ‘Kinky’ and ‘Gothie’ up on stage, had teased Ellie about how they were going to bury her at the beach and tie her to trees for tickle torment. Now Ellie watched as Krampella used the TV to scry on their ‘tickle-play sessions’ at one another’s homes and on their little walks in the countryside. Despite her desperate situation Ellie began to feel faintly turned on as she watched Geeti beg for an orgasm as Kirsty used a feather to tickle her helpless womanhood that was made vulnerable by an expertly applied spread-eagle to one of their beds.

“You will have fun with them! I just know it!” Krampella cooed.

“You are the one who made me walk up on stage!” Ellie replied, faintly but accusingly.

“And you are welcome! You had fun didn’t you! Much more fun than being a shy little doormat!” Krampella replied, normally she would punish such insubordination but she needed to be gentle with this one.

Ellie thought about how despite being pure torture, her time in the stocks had been the most exhilarating experience she had ever had. Normally she shied away from things and then regretted her caution and cowardice. She knew she wasn’t safe here, but something about being under the control of this strange woman made her feel strangely cared for.

“But more about that later! You are not on my ‘fix list’ per se but I am going to give you a free tune-up” Krampella added, breaking Ellie’s musings about her lack of self-confidence.

“Fix list?” Ellie asked.

“Yes I have so many lists! There’s my Naughty list, my naughtier list, my even-naughtier list… and of course my ‘fix list’…” Krampella rambled on.

“So all those women are tickle-victims of yours that you have persuaded to work for you?!” Ellie interrupted.

“No! not all them some are just bits of my consciousness I have broken off so that I can keep an eye on things up top.... I can do that!”

“Whhh… which… whoa…wh…haat… wh..hich” Ellie stumbled half way between saying ‘What!’ and ‘Which ones’

“These ones!” Krampella answered.

Suddenly the battered wooden elves appeared all around Ellie and slowly started to flesh out to take the human form they had presented in on stage. Ellie inhaled sharply, knowing what was coming and astounded at the impossibility of her situation. She recognised a few of the elves, vaguely. They were the ones who had blended in with the crowd but had tickled her to madness all the same. Now they approached with hands outstretched reaching towards her most ticklish spots.

“Nooo! Ho-ho-ho plea-haha-ease!” Ellie begged through peals of laughter as the tickling began.

“What you didn’t think you could just talk down here all day to avoid getting tickled did you!” Krampella quipped.

Ellie struggled in her bonds. The kneeling position made her ultra-vulnerable and there were elves tickling her everywhere from her sensitive neck to her long helpless toes. Feathers traced over her neck and swished in her smooth sensitive underarms. Other elves began to tease her tummy, sides and ribs whilst yet more began to squeeze and tease her thighs. At Ellie’s feet two elves used their special scratchy gloves to tickle her arches whilst two more started on her toes with feathers. Ellie wailed and writhed feeling titillated but terrified. On stage she had always thought ‘they will stop soon surely!’ Down here she knew they could just tickle her forever. As her torture progressed her toes got upgraded to be tormented by flossers and electric toothbrushes whilst her arches were subjected to hairbrushes.

“Now using the elves this way is fun but you just can’t beat the personal touch!” Her captor declared sauntering towards her prize.

Ellie watched aghast as the strange woman seemed to absorb the elves as she touched them. Slowly their festive forms merged into a strange demonic gestalt creature with multiple arms and a terrible goat-like head. Ellie thought she must be delirious, seeing a strange raven-like beak at the same time through tear-stained eyes. Her terrible captor now had between ten and twelve arms and tickled Ellie all over with fingers and feathers. Only the four elves at her feet remained and giggled and tittered as they used new devices on their victim’s soles. Ellie didn’t know how long the torture lasted only that throughout she couldn’t take it for another second. It was different to being tickled by the elves, Krampella’s fingers could change from beast-like claws to wings of black feathers and back again in a split second.

“Oh my God!” Ellie panted as the torture finally stopped.

“He has no place down here!” Krampella retorted as she took a victory strut.

Ellie took deep breathes as she tried to make sense of what just happened, her pale breasts rising and falling in their black bra.

“Did you not like that?” Krampella cooed.

“I prefer being tickled by humans!” Ellie answered meekly, too exhausted to notice the offence her words could cause.

“Oh I know!.... And I don’t take it personally, you are just the perfect tickle-toy!”

“Please let me go!” Ellie whimpered.

“Oh I will, but first I want to show you something!” Krampella answered.

Ellie anxiously looked around as the elves returned to adjust her bonds. The goblins helped too where necessary, they were releasing her in stages and preparing the components of a coffin-like tickle box. Ellie struggled remembering the women she had seen on the TV screen earlier;

“No please! Don’t put me in one of those boxes!” She begged.

“Oh don’t worry!” Krampella answered, adding; “I won’t tickle you anymore I just want to show you something….

The strange woman produced two wooden boxes each with a glass front that showed the dismembered human hand inside. To Ellie’s horror the hands were moving each clawing at the inside of the glass panel trying to get out.

“Wha….” Ellie exclaimed at the ghastly sight.

“Oh and these are just my rejects and spares! Occasionally when I capture a wayward sadist, they don’t favour tickling… So I don’t add them to my main collection of sadistic hands that do….Still I have other uses for them.

“You have a collection of dismembered hands that like to tickle?!” Ellie exclaimed as the elves and goblins began to secure her to the back-board of the box.

“And boxes of feet that are ticklish!” Krampella answered gleefully.

Ellie was aghast, already able to imagine boxes of dismembered hands and feet as the sides were added to her box. Her ankles and wrists were already trapped in the miniature stocks that would divide her coffin-like prison into three sections.

“I don’t think I will do that with you, yet…” Krampella mused, adding; “Maybe the next time you visit me, you will come again won’t you?”

Ellie was too disoriented to answer and gibbered as the box was lifted onto a small table. Krampella stood over her holding up a pair of dainty hands;

“You recognise these right?”

“No!” Ellie meekly whispered, it was unclear if she was saying ‘no’ to the question that was asked or just protesting at her helpless situation.

“Oh well, I will remind you later on to whom they belong, or to whom the belonged…. For now I had better get them and the others ready…” Krampella answered before looking down to command the hands; “MASSAGE! DON’T TICKLE, TWIST OR TORTURE!... MAKE!... WOMAN!.. FEEL!... NICE!...”

Krampella placed the hands in the lowest section of the box and smiled as the hands began to gently massage Ellie’s pale soles.

The same command was given to dozen of hands as the elves finished the fine points of Ellie’s bondage. Her bra was removed and two decorative little fabric cups secured to her nipples. Ellie had never seen these before having led a sheltered life, but marvelled at the way the soft clamp inside of each felt on her light pink nipples. She could also feel soft tiny feathers against her areolae and writhed in pleasure at the ecstasy she suspected was to come.

“Those will turn whenever we want to reward you with an orgasm” One of the elves explained, taking the form of a plain-looking strawberry blonde who had tickled Ellie softly on stage.

Ellie knew she was speaking to ‘Krampella’ or a part of her at least, but still she felt comforted by the elf’s presence. She had never seen erotic dancers wear pasties like the red, black and white ones that now adorned her nipples but felt sexy wearing them. Next came the vibrator. It was large and red and its tip fitted perfectly against Ellie’s womanhood which was offered a small amount of protection by her panties.

“We will reward you with an orgasm every time we show you what you should have done! You are going to watch on the screen every missed opportunity for pleasure!...” Another elf continued; this one a cute Asian elf with soft almond eyes.

“Every chance you didn’t take because you were too nervous or scared… Well not the ones that would have ended disastrously, but the ones you really should have taken. You will be massaged as you watch yourself cower and hesitate and then be taken to ecstasy as you behold the fun you missed out on!” The strawberry blonde elf concluded.

Krampella had finished preparing her ‘helping hands’. She had decided to use some of her elf extensions to verbally prepare her prize, sensing her victim had a better response to them than to her own hideous visage. Now she gave the elves the prepared hands, slowly but surely they positioned them around Ellie’s squirming body. Ellie wriggled as much as her bonds would allow, she liked the feel of the nipple-teasers and the vibrator that snuggly encapsulated her tingling womanhood. Two pair of hands massaged each foot whilst the others began to relieve the tension from her legs and calves.

“Don’t box me up!... You said you wouldn’t!... You promised” Ellie begged as the coffin’s lid was positioned into place.

“Sorry sweetie! I didn’t, I said I wouldn’t tickle you anymore! You will understand why we have to do this to you later! Trust us!” The strawberry blonde elf explained as she positioned the lid in place with a thump.

Next came the terrible whirring sound of an electric drill, Ellie trembled as her box was sealed up with screw after screw. Even though she had been assured she would not be tortured or kept, Ellie was terrified. She derived a little comfort from the hands that explored her body and feet, they magically seemed to find the best spots and the best way to massage them. Her dark prison suddenly came to life with a dim but dazzling light, as it was the only light it occupied Ellie’s attention without fully blinding her. The light came from a small screen, about the size of that of an expensive but small mobile phone made larger by being so close to Ellie’s face.

On screen Ellie beheld herself listening attentively to a sporty girl she had known at University. Ellie vaguely remembered this conversation, it was not often people showed much interest in her but the blonde had chatted to her for a while before Ellie’s shyness had left her isolated and alone as usual. Ellie had forgotten how often the blonde had touched her arm as they spoke, finding things they had in common. Suddenly the screen flickered showing the two women embraced passionately in a kiss. At this point Ellie’s vibrator came to life making her wince and take a sharp intake of breath, it felt good but it was a shock.

As the screen returned to show the blonde chatting to a seemingly reluctant younger version of Ellie, the captive brunette wasn’t sure she had really seen the sensual images or just dreamed them. The screen also showed her eyeing the blonde’s shapely legs as she walked away to get a drink, Ellie hadn’t realised it at the time but she had wanted to see the blonde’s feet and know if her trainers and ankle socks kept them soft and sensitive. She felt her own feet get massaged by the disembodied hands. The thought of the creepy hands still repulsed her but their touches felt good: as if they were kneading all of the shyness out of her.

Then the image changed to show the sporty blonde tightly secured to her home weight bench by a selection of gym equipment including skipping ropes and the laces from her trainers which held her toes immobile. Ellie watched as a younger version of herself tickled the sporty blonde silly. The struggling athlete screamed into a gag improvised out of a rubber ball and her own gym socks. Ellie watched wide eyed inside the box, panting and sighing as the vibrator came to life again. It was strange watching her own fingers dance over the woman’s helpless soles. Ellie wanted to feel the clearly soft and sensitive skin under her own fingertips, and grew hotter and hotter as she panted and sighed faster.

As the screen changed to show the sporty blonde’s revenge, Ellie’s orgasm hit full force. A younger version of Ellie was now tied to the blonde’s bed in her old blue pyjamas, the ones she had lost after she finished university. The blonde delivered a masterclass of torment, straddling the twenty-something Ellie as she lay spread-eagled on the bed her bare feet kicking and her hands grasping. Ellie watched her younger self turn red in the face as her underarms and sides were tickled to oblivion. As the blonde leaned into nuzzle her neck before kissing her tickle-toy passionately Ellie’s second orgasm hit. This was more intense than the first and with each tingle of pleasure Ellie wished she had possessed the confidence to make the fantasy on screen a reality.

The screen changed to show Ellie hogtied on the bed in her pyjamas, each of her big toes being tied together to expose her pale slender soles which were the blonde’s next target for revenge. Ellie watched as the blonde held the string to gently run a black and white feather up and down each sole before using it on her victim’s toes. Ellie knew that even this would be too much for her; but she also knew there were more intense forms of tickle-torture, having experienced them earlier that day in the stocks. Almost as Ellie wished for it, the blonde on screen started to us the sharp end of the feather to tease the soft pale arches and the balls of her victim’s feet. Just as Ellie remembered how Kinky’s nails had felt on her soles the sporty blonde on screen started using her own nails to torment the reddening arches. Ellie was filled with both exhilaration and regret; to see this spectacle was enchanting but to know that it could have been real filled her with remorse.

As Ellie’s third orgasm hit the TV screen changed to show her tied facedown on the bed with each toe securely tied with little strings. She watched as the blonde tormented each sole with fingertips and tools including hairbrushes, toothbrush and electric flossers. As the blonde began to also lick and nibble Ellie toes a small voice whispered in Ellie’s ear;

This could still be!...

She is still live and ticklish!... Recruit for me and we could have her!

The video changed to show Ellie using a hairbrush on the blonde’s arches as she squirmed on the weight bench. This was a section of video that had not been shown before. The video swapped between shots of Ellie tickling the blonde and her revenge torment on the bed.

‘Clearly I taught her well!’ Ellie thought to herself as she watched.

Ellie writhed and sighed as the vibrator and nipple teasers continued to work their magic. She enjoyed watching the scenes little screen as it showed a younger version of herself tickling the sporty blonde and the subsequent revenge focusing on the same body part and often the same technique. It was apparent the blonde didn’t really need bondage having complete dominion over Ellie’s body often being able to hold and tickle her just as well without the ropes or restraints. But still Ellie watched her younger self get tickled in all manner of positions. She had obviously enjoyed multiple play-sessions in this parallel timeline as her pyjamas and the bedsheets would change. Finally the blonde had her younger self tied down wearing a bikini and was tickling her poor helpless thighs on screen as the final orgasm hit. Ellie had forgotten about the disembodied hands massaging her but they really seemed to enhance the experience of watching herself get tickled on screen. She was half sure she would fall asleep soon, half sure that this was a dream to begin with: but a hundred percent sure she should have been more daring when speaking to the sporty blonde back at University.

Whether Ellie slept after this final climax she did not know but after sinking into an oblivion of pleasure her eyes beheld another incident from her youth. A party in the first year of University when some drunk chick had stretched out and fallen asleep across her and several guys watching TV on a sofa. Ellie hadn’t thought about this in years. The girl had messy brown hair and had been wearing black tights, a short skirt and a white tank top over a black bra. The guys had laughed and nervously joked as the party-girl curled up and twitched. Occasionally making one guy very uncomfortable with her elbow. Ellie however had been transfixed by the drunk girl’s nylon-clad feet. Under the sheer fabric were small soft feet with high arches and delicious toes sporting chipped black toe-nail polish. Ellie had been so tempted to give the girl’s arches a tickle or maybe just play ‘this little piggy’ with her toes as a joke but as an eighteen year old she had been even more interminably shy than a few years later when she let the sporty blonde leave without at least asking her if she ever wanted to get a coffee.

She watched on screen as her hands approach the girl’s soles numerous times, unseen by all present at the party. Within the box the hands massaged her as promised. The vibrator had stopped and her nipples were no longer being teased. Slowly, but surely the post-orgasm glow began to fade and Ellie was filled only with regret. After the scintillating scenes she had just witnessed surely a slight teasing tickle of those cute soles would be nothing at all. As Ellie watched her former self on screen she began to miss the buzz of the vibrator and almost began to will the slim shy girl to give those soles a tickle.

‘Go on tickle her! You know you want to!’

‘Go on! Do it! What is the worst that can happen?’

Ellie thought as she wished the hands would actually tickle her rather than only massage her, it was strange that despite her former horror at the creepy hands she really missed being tickled and almost wished Krampella had ordered the hands to tickle her occasionally.

After what felt like hours of frustration her younger self finally seemed to get a glimmer in her eyes and begin actually tickling the drunk party girl. Softly at first, just enough to make her giggle in her sleep and squirm. Then she began to try and bat the tickly sensations away. Finally one of the guys noticed what was happening and exclaimed;

“That’s what we should do we should just tickle Claire awake!”

Before the drunk girl could properly wake up she was being tickled by all three guys as well as Ellie.

She tried to protest: “NO! Stop!... Don’t tickle me!” But the words were lost to laughter.

Ellie watched as her younger self tried to restrain the brown-haired girl’s kicking legs but to no avail. One of the guys helped her by holding Claire’s ankles whilst another had stood up to seize her wrists and pull her arms behind the armrest of the sofa to make her underarms vulnerable for the other guy to tickle mercilessly.

After around ten minutes the poor girl started coughing so the guys stopped. Ellie however was lost in a trance and continued to tickle. Her coughing fit abated the brown haired girl seized her chance and began tickling Ellie’s sides with her now free hands.

“Eeep!” The young Ellie squealed.

The guys laughed and exclaimed;

“Ellie’s ticklish too! Let’s all tickle Ellie!”

In her box Ellie watched her younger self get accosted, pinned down and tickled. She had tried to run but the tickling had caused her to lose all co-ordination and it wasn’t long until she was stretched out on the floor. One guy held her wrists above her head as the brown haired girl straddled her at the waist and set about taking a thorough and complete revenge upon her upper body.

Meanwhile the other two guys had seized her ankles and had started to remove her converses and socks. As Ellie watched from within the box she noticed that the vibrator had resumed buzzing away and she was approaching another orgasm. This time the massaging hands really made her feel a simpatico for her younger self on screen. Even if they didn’t tickle it was like the tickle-fun was really happening to her and not her younger self. She moaned as the guys began tickling the party-girls nylon-clad soles on screen.

“Hey! tickle her not me!” The brown haired girl protested.

“She keeps wiggling away!” One of the guys replied

“Then hold her big toes and stretch her feet out, run your fingers up and down the middle of her feet when you have the skin stretched tight…” Claire suggested.

The guys did as instructed and the results were clearly devastating. Ellie watched as her pale eighteen year old soles were stretched tight and tormented. Inside the box the hands held each big toe and offered a similar massage making her climax again and again as she watched. Eventually the brown haired girl insisted on taking a turn at tickling Ellie’s soles as the guys held each foot in place. Her nails were truly devastating and had the eighteen year old Ellie red in the face. The tickling went on for a long time as the eighteen year old Ellie had become ‘tickle-weak’ being too pathetic to fight back as she was played with. The worst came when Claire removed the laces from young Ellie’s converses and used them to tie her toes. She had Ellie face down on the sofa and tied the other end of the laces to something so that Ellie’s pale slender soles were now truly helpless and were tickled by two or three people at a time. Within her box Ellie wondered if she could find this Claire and trick her into the stocks at the faire next Christmas.

After a while the video changed to show various shots of Ellie at University as her friends would point at her and whisper, each shot would be followed by one of Ellie’s friends or someone she vaguely remembered sneaking up on her and giving her playful tickle. Each time Ellie would cry out: “Eeeep!” and turn red.

It seems ‘Eep’ had become her nickname and surprising her with a quick tickle had become a campus-wide game.

Ellie watched as the screen showed her chatting with the sporty blonde. She remembered this conversation so well. On screen her younger self maybe had a little more colour in her cheeks, other than that everything else seemed the same. Ellie began to feel the same remorse she felt earlier as she listened to all the missed opportunities to invite the blonde out to coffee or get her number. It annoyed Ellie that she didn’t even remember the Sporty Blonde’s name. Finally the screen got to the last protracted silence, the awful one where Ellie had just wished she had the words to make a new friend.

“So I have heard people call you ‘Eeep’…!” The sporty blonde said, breaking the silence.

Ellie’s heart skipped a beat, this part of the conversation had never happened.

On screen Ellie shyly turned red.

“And you like to get tickled?” The sporty blonde added.

“Well… people surprise me by tickling me and I tend to go ‘Eeep!..” Ellie nervously replied, curling her toes under the strap of her Birkenstock sandals.

“Haha! That is hilarious!... Oh I love it!... Eeep! I am so tickling you the next time I see you to make you go ‘Eeep’… Have you ever been tied down and tickled?” The sporty blonde asked, the question seeming like a totally innocent one.

“Erm… no!” Ellie meekly replied her voice small, surprised by the question.

“I’m not sure how long I could stand that! Like if someone had me stretched out on one of those medieval torture racks and just tickled me, and tickled me and tickled me!...”

On screen Ellie turned red and glanced around to see if anyone was listening to their conversation.

“I’m an athlete and like when I am at the gym I like to push myself, you know… But to be powerless and have someone else have complete control over me like that…” As the blonde stopped speaking she shuddered, it spoke volumes of the trepidation and masochistic curiosity the athletic blonde felt.

As Ellie watched she willed her younger self to say something, or play footsie with the blonde. Something to keep this going. But instead the screen went blank. Ellie was relaxed by the massage but frustrated as she was unboxed.

“Why did you have to stop it there?” She asked.

“You mean why did you not proceed any further?... You tell me…” Came the reply from Krampella.

Ellie was returned her black dress and jumper and offered a cup of hot chocolate. The room seemed less intimidating and she sat on a comfortable sofa, facing the TV which showed only static.

“What happened to her?” Ellie asked, vaguely aware of her captor who seemed to be preparing something.

“Oh same old story really, always felt she was missing something. Tried to fill the hole with this and that. Got addicted to steroids….”

Ellie interjected with a guttural noise as she swallowed her hot chocolate. It didn’t quite burn but tasted far more bitter than the first few tentative sips taken before the revelation of the sporty blonde’s decline into addiction.

“Oh yes your shyness doesn’t just affect you, makes the world a sour place when you hide your sweetness from the world…”

“Is…. Is… Is she okay now?” Ellie asked, curling her toes in the thick black socks she didn’t remember putting on and wishing she remembered the sporty blonde’s name.

“Jenn is doing a bit better… She has kicked the ‘roids but still does cocaine to replace the adrenaline high…” Krampella replied, knowing Ellie hated herself for not even remembering the blondes’ name and re-learning it would provide the necessary optimism to agree to join her.

“You said I could still….” Ellie peeped.

“Ah yes! Work for me as a recruiter and I will try and direct you the right way for an encounter…”

As Ellie’s captor spoke the TV screen came to life. It showed the faire with the stroppy teenager and her mother now locked in a set stocks. Ellie remembered the pair from her time on stage which seemed like an eternity ago. They were not what the camera focused on though, instead they were in the background and the camera focused on the small lady in the bourka, the one Ellie had clocked as one of the viewers who like her was going to stay and watch for as long as there was tickle-torture. The camera showed her drop her black flat from her foot and curl her toes in warm black socks as she watched itching powder be applied to the two women’s feet.

“This one likes all sorts… Tickling, itching powder, bastinado, falaka….”

“What is…??” Ellie began

“Oh that is the name for slapping soles with rods or straps, very popular in both Spain and her part of the world. A bit more cruel than the soft slaps my elves gave your soles to make them more ticklish…” Krampella replied, settling down next to Ellie on the sofa in secretary form. Comforting her as her face showed her dislike of the idea of such tortures.

The sexy secretary explained about how her new target had an old phone with a broken screen that her husband had thrown against a wall in a futile rage. The small sadistic woman used it to watch all kinds of depraved torture videos. Ellie watched more of Krampella’s own ‘torture videos’ as the TV screen showed the small woman watching intently as the screen showed the best bits of both her own torment in the stocks and that of the redhead who had been tickled before her, both seemed like a lifetime ago to Ellie.

“It has been a good year this year!” Krampella declared as she hugged Ellie.

“I will do it…” Ellie murmured, quietly but assuredly having made up her mind.

“Hooray!” Krampella replied, producing and old fashioned parchment and quill.

As Ellie sat and read through the contract the TV screen showed Kirsty and Geeti locked in the stocks on stage, pleading for mercy as they endured the same torments as Ellie had that day. Ellie found it distracting but thoroughly checked each part of the contract and even checked the decorative designs for hidden tricks. She occasionally would stop to watch the TV screen as Geeti’s long toes curled against the toe-ties or the dogs’ tongues made Kirsty howl for mercy. Eventually after thoroughly checking her ‘deal with the devil’ Ellie signed using Krampella’s red quill pen. With the contract signed and hot chocolate drunk there was just one thing playing on Ellie’s mind. Softly she cleared her throat;

“Earlier when you showed me the hands you asked me if I recognised some of them…” Ellie began

“Ah yes! I almost forgot!” Krampella interjected producing a gift wrapped box with a big red bow. It was rectangular about eight inches long, two inches wide and an inch or so deep.

Cautiously Ellie undid the bow and removed the wrapping paper to reveal small dark wooden box. She didn’t understand at first, turning it over and noticing the brass fittings and little panels. She was sure she recognised it from somewhere and then suddenly with a gasp realised it was a miniature version of the boxes she had seen women put into. Cautiously she began to open a small panel on the front, she had a deep sense of dread about what she would find inside. Her eyes widened as she beheld a familiar face. It was the Asian masseuse she used to let tickle her at that spa.

“This one was involved in all sorts of nastiness; kidnapping, torture, human trafficking the lot!” Krampella purred.

“Wha?... Is she?... is this rea?...” Ellie stumbled as she watched the familiar face scream in hysterical laughter.

Ellie eyes flickered across the box noticed two red symbols, one of a snake seemed to be fizzy like tinsel. The other was of a gingerbread man.

“But I know you have a soft spot for her so thought I would let her depart from my collection as a little Christmas present!” Krampella added.

Ellie was terrified and aghast, after all the nightmarish things she had witnessed it should not have come a surprise that her new employer could be so cruel; but his was diabolical. As she fumbled with the box the symbols changed in response to her touch to her touch and now showed a different snake symbol that was smoother and one showing an assortment of terrible insects. Inside the box the poor masseuse began screaming instead of laughing, a snake whispering its tongue in her ear as ants crawled on her face.

“You will get used to the controls my dear, for now why not set it down and tickle her yourself, there are feathers on the side for her underarms and you can even tickle her feet for real!...” Krampella purred.

“I… I… I…” Ellie stumbled setting the box down and curling her toes.

“If you feel any mercy, know that this woman practised that falaka and bastinado torture you winced at earlier on other women until they agreed to be prostitutes. She is quite deservedly on my naughty list and in need of quite severe punishment.”

Ellie didn’t feel any better but felt intrigued by the box. This masseuse had always been so nice to her at that little spa before it shut down, she could scarcely believe that she would do such a thing. Slowly Ellie began to explore the little panels on the box. She also noticed she had set the red buttons back to gingerbread men and tinsel snakes when she set the box down. Upon opening the side panels beneath the holders for the black feathers she witnessed living snakes of tinsel writhing over the petite masseuse’s body and evil little gingerbread men running around, tickling the captive wherever they could. Inside the box the petite masseuse was secured in a similar manner to the way the way Ellie had been, with her arms stretched high above her head secured in an internal set of stocks and her ankles disappearing through a similar set of holes at the other end. She was naked and stretched tight with a leather strap holding her head in place. Next Ellie explored the panel at the other under of the box, opening the little brass fittings to reveal the petite woman’s soles stretched tight by toe-ties. Four of the little gingerbread men had been tickling each sole but disappeared through what looked like cat-flaps to re-join their companions in the main part of the box, they almost seemed to say: ‘all yours’ to Ellie as they departed. Ellie couldn’t seem to resist reaching out to see if the feet were real.

Upon making contact she was amazed, she wasn’t sure if her hands shrunk or how this trick worked but she was able to reach out and tickle the soft feet as if her hands were the same size as the trapped soles. Next she unhooked the feathers from the sides of the box and poked them through the panels in the sides of the box to explore the petite captive’s underarms, tummy and thighs.

“To anyone else this box will not open and if they see it open they will see something else, I am afraid you will not be able to share it with Kinky or Gothie during your play sessions but I know you will have lots of other fun…”

Ellie still wasn’t sure how she felt about the box but she was certain the poor woman would be better in her care than in that of her new seasonal employer. Later she would experiment with the box to discover all the automatic tortures it could inflict, finding that at least one had to be active at all times. It was strange but she often forgot she had it, only remembering whenever she was bored or lonely and fancied changing the automatic torture and giving the box’s captive a dose of terrible tickle torture with her own fingertips and the feathers.

Ellie didn’t remembering saying goodbye to Krampella and upon trying to place her ordeals events in order receiving ‘the box’ was her last memory before being returned ‘up top’. Ellie’s first task was to persuade the shy lady wearing the bourka to tickle the mother and daughter still on stage. She didn’t remember how she was transported back ‘up top’, there wasn’t anything special like the big present they had revealed the red haired woman in once her husband began to get worried. Instead Ellie just slipped back into the crowd, a few people seemed to recognise her because of her sandals but their attention was on the stage where the mother daughter duo were having their soles roasted and slapped. Ellie winced as she remembered Krampella describing her target’s fondness for bastinado and falaka.

Now the elves were selling tickets to let patrons tickle the pair on stage. Eagerly the crowd formed a queue. Ellie had spotted her target and it was clear that she wanted to join the queue but was too nervous. Ellie remembered her mission, she only needed to get the small shy woman to buy a ticket and establish contact. Her target being on one of Krampella’s many lists for the following year.

“C’mon, you want to get in the queue!” Ellie peeped up.

Behind the bourka the small woman’s almond eyes widened with recognition.

“It’s y…” She began before shyly looking away.

“Yes I was the one on stage earlier, now c’mon you don’t want to miss this!” Ellie replied.

The pair softly chatted as they progressed in the queue, it was clear that the woman was very shy and Ellie had to lean down to hear her whisper;

“What was in like when they slapped your soles?”

“…Not as bad as when they tickled me…. Especially after that and the hot stones.” Ellie replied quietly.

The small woman kept asking if the two women were really being tortured against their will or if they were actors. Ellie mistook her sadistic intrigue for genuine concern and as the pair reached front of the queue and took their turns she softly purred;

“You see! This is all safe and fun! They love it!”

Little did she realise that her new friend wanted it to be unsafe and true-torture. Ellie enjoyed tickling the pair too. The stroppy teen’s soles were so soft and ticklish and felt like heaven under her fingertips. She could have stayed there and tickled all day. The older woman was clearly ticklish too from the way she begged. Many in the crowd insisted that they were ‘clearly just actresses’ but also exclaimed how they had ‘tickled them for real’. It was all part of the spell.

Ellie’s task was complete, she had the small woman’s secret contact details and both agreed that they would visit the faire again next year. As the pair watched the mother and daughter get sent ‘down below’ Ellie wondered what torments Krampella had in store for them. Her new friend asked again about what was really down below. Ellie smiled and replied again with a wink;

“Wouldn’t you like to know?!”

Inside as she spoke Ellie thought to herself: ‘Find out next year!...’

Last edited:
Woah, first Tysuio makes his return, now we finally get continuation of this Christmas story.

The story is amazing and delightful as usual.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back