• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emily: One hour of sensual tickling by Skelyrata

skelyrata

3rd Level Red Feather
emilymoresensualfull.jpg

Here is a sequel to the best selling series "Sensual Touch". This time Emily starts totally naked and she will be sensually tickled by Skelyrata for one hour. The main focus of this session is her back and her curves. Skelyrata will slide his fingers all they way through her arc, legs, tighs, and sides, making her tremble and moan. There is about two minutes of erotic feet tickling. At the mid point, Skelyrata will ask her to grab her ankles and hold as long as she can while he tickles her side. Watch and you will see the fun results of this erotic game. If you like "Sensual Touch" you have to see "One hour of sensual tickling". You will love it.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811moresensualfullteaser.wmv">
Check the preview</a></b></p>

You can buy this clip and many more at Emily's tickling and seduction

Emily - Sensual Tickling - 1

sensualtickling01.jpg

The exploration of the magic of sensual tickling starts with Emily totally naked and laying on the bed face down. Skelyrata surprises her by softly tickling her feet. Then he sits next to her and slides his fingers through her soft skin, on her back, down her arc, sides, shoulders, legs, and butt. See her laughing and stimulated when her tickles her butt. Watch her moan her he caress her back, and when he moves his fingers on her naked armpits. This is a very erotic and romantic clip that you have to see.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811moresensual01teaser.wmv">

Another great clip, I gotta say I like Emily, she's very attractive, I suppose it might be better if she as a little more ticklish, but she definitely has the looks going for her.

Emily - Sensual Tickling - 2 & 3

sensualtickling02.jpg

Emily's sensual seduction continues as Skelyrata slides his fingers all over her body. Watch as Emily giggles and moans when he caress her sides and soft arms. He travels from her shoulders to her butt through her arcs road so lightly that she almost falls asleep from the sensations. A very soft and erotic clip that you can't miss.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811moresensual02teaser.wmv">

sensualtickling03.jpg

In this very fun to watch clip, Skelyrata ask Emily to hold her legs and don't let go of them while he tickles her on her sides and belly. The result is a very erotic and playfull tickling scene in which she laughs, scream and struggle, desperatly while fighting to keep her strenght and not let go of her legs. You will Emily playful sounds and moves. This girl is truly adorable.
<p><b>
<a href="http://skelyrataseroticfantasies.com/inside/teasers/11811moresensual03teaser.wmv">

You can buy this clip and many more at Emily's tickling and seduction

damn im baller

your videos have serious potential but allow me to offer some humble advice:

1) dude you seriously need to get some chicks to do the tickling and lose the big goober that I am assuming is you. it takes all the sexy elements away to have to look at you. no offense, im sure youre a nice guy and all, but definitely get some ladies.

2) change your name. Skelyrata sounds like the name of some dirty Columbian hooker who can open beers with her vag.

4) get some better bondage and stop using hotel rooms. amateur videos rock, but being new to the game is no excuse for crap bondage and crap settings.

Alright, now we're talking. I expect your next video to satisfy me, as should all videos. Anyone else who would like to know how things oughta be done, ranging from how to tickle a girl to how to make great omlettes, should get in touch with Method11236, cause I'm whats up.

-Method

method11236 said:
your videos have serious potential but allow me to offer some humble advice:

1) dude you seriously need to get some chicks to do the tickling and lose the big goober that I am assuming is you. it takes all the sexy elements away to have to look at you. no offense, im sure youre a nice guy and all, but definitely get some ladies.

2) change your name. Skelyrata sounds like the name of some dirty Columbian hooker who can open beers with her vag.

4) get some better bondage and stop using hotel rooms. amateur videos rock, but being new to the game is no excuse for crap bondage and crap settings.

Alright, now we're talking. I expect your next video to satisfy me, as should all videos. Anyone else who would like to know how things oughta be done, ranging from how to tickle a girl to how to make great omlettes, should get in touch with Method11236, cause I'm whats up.

-Method

I have to agree with you on #1 method!!!

That is hot!

Yeah, that's what I've been looking for. Not wild tickling that makes a woman lose her mind, but sensual, slow, sensitive tickle, pleasant for both. Thx.

Very Good!

VERY GOOD! I like torture tickling video clip, but the erotic ones are great too!!!
Thumbs up!! Nevermind all that "suggestion" made by unpolite guys... :(

no.

frankly, I was disappointed in this one. You usually do so much better, Skelyrata.

method11236 said:

-Method

You don't have to look at me. Look at her!

I think I have been over this issues before. So here goes the digest version.
I am staying in the videos, this is my hobby and I love to tickle woman. Thats the biggest reward I get from this gig.

I might start using the Fat-Tickler as a nickname. Skelyrata remains as Brand and Studio name.

I shoot in my living room most of the time, but sometimes have to go to hotels when I am shooting far away from home.

Last edited:
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back