• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emmalee is our virgin Lee at Gemini's Fetish World f/f/f tickling

Gemini_Tickle

TMF Poster
Today's Girl-Fest clip features the adorable, smiley, giggly Emmalee as our virgin lee!

She's tied up and despite the fact that she told me she was only ticklish on her feet she was SUPER DUPER ticklish in a lot of places.

In this clip Lindsay helps me make Emmalee go crazy when we tickle her tummy and neck...and when we move to her ribs she laughs so hard so squeaks!!!!

Her barefeet are also tickled and there are closeups on her soles as she points and flexes her soft size 8.5 feet.

I hope you enjoy this preview. The full clip is available at www.clips4sale.com/store/31348 It is also in my member's area!!

Later Gators!

XOXO
~Gemini

Any chance of sending these clips over in either wmv or rm format ?
I've used every player I have (Windows...RealPlayer...GOM...Dvx and Quicktime) and all I get is audio with a green screen. My players are all up to date so I don't know what the problem is. Riff

a super hot clip gemini! she is a good one. oh yes! but i still want to know why are u doing the clips in a differnt format?

Very cute and ticklish girl. I like her laugh and reactions to the tickling.

Nice clip, thanks for sharing.

Ok...sorry about the format issue...i will look into it and see what's up...they play on my computer...sorry for my lack of knowledge...it took me like 3 weeks before i could send a private message on here, LOL! i'm nice but not too knowledgeable about computers!

No need to apologize...I've had a PC for 10 yeras now and I'm still muddling thru ! I'm running Windows XP and have all the latest players, but for some reason,whenever I get a MOVIE format all I get is a green screen and audio.
Thanks for your reply, really enjoy your clips. Riff

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back