• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enjoying the Silence... alone?

mch5

TMF Regular
Hi,

Anyone else is a fan of silent/non-vocal laughter?

Considering all the custom videos out there, I must assume I'm in the minority.
Most of the videos are about the screaming and the struggle, and I get it.
But, what really does it for me is silent/quiet and/or non/hardly vocal laughter, especially in extremely submissive situations.

Anyone else "get it"?

In my ultimate fantasies, it's the shy, "weak", everyday woman who gets tied up and tickle-tortured.
Alternatively, the strong muscular/athletic woman who then "surprisingly" discovered as ticklish and unable to resist or fight it at all.
It doesn't matter the body type, as long as they laugh silently and desperately.

Anyone out there?

I'm also a fan of silent laughter and from what I've seen on this site a lot of other people are too. I like the squirming, giggling and loud cackles but silent laughter shows that the ler found the perfect spot. Some of my favorite scenes in videos are when the lee is jumping around, struggling against the restraints and laughing so loud you think it can be heard down the block. Then all the sudden their body goes limp and it's completely quiet. Mouth wide open, eyes squeezed shut and the tummy is still going up and down so you can see the laughter even though there's no sound. I love watching that silent hysteria.

Yes, perfection!
I love that the laughter is shown on the body, the belly, when they are in that state.
But that is so hard to find on videos...

What do you think of something like a water challenge, where the ticklee has to hold a mouthful of water while tickled? Or gags?

Yep. I love it when the 'lee falls in to silent laughter. So overwhelmed they can't even make a noise. :)

What do you think of something like a water challenge, where the ticklee has to hold a mouthful of water while tickled? Or gags?

I don't like it at all. it kind of beats the purpose for me, since it forces the lee to resist and struggle even more.
The whole point of the silent laughter is that it shows total loss of ability to resist.. it's laughter in totality.

I don't think I can explain it without sounding like a psycho :)

I don't think I can explain it without sounding like a psycho :)

Yeah because everyone else here is normal. ;)

I'd be curious to hear. I'm thinking of taking up writing as I get out of the video business, so it's like research.

Yeah because everyone else here is normal. ;)

I'd be curious to hear. I'm thinking of taking up writing as I get out of the video business, so it's like research.

Anything you wanna know, ask away /pm.
I'll be happy to talk about it.

Yep. I love it when the 'lee falls in to silent laughter. So overwhelmed they can't even make a noise. :)

Just so happens Marcus' Soticklish.com site had a video with a Mature Asian tickled named "Mary" who was prone to silent laughter frequently. That series was one of my all time favorites. His C4S page is closed now so Probably hard to find that series of videos, but it's a great one. I think Yaqi worked with her under the name "Jade". Great model. Had to shout you out Marcus- cheers bro.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back