• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Enough of feet, underarms, and stomachs

tickle.me.red

TMF Novice
So, forgive me if this has already been posted. I checked the first two pages and didn't really see anything like this. This is kind of in the same vein as the thread for people without foot fetishes, except I'm applying the idea all three "typical" spots to tickle/be tickled. I'm interested in those who love knees, thighs, legs in general, asses, backs, necks, ears (though I did notice there was already a thread for ear love), and any other unconventional spot. One for me I've discovered is the crook of the arm.

Share some experiences, or just name what you like. I just get tired of hearing about the same ol' same ol'. And if threads like this have been posted already, instead of complaining I'd appreciate it if you could direct my attention to them. Kthanks.

So, forgive me if this has already been posted. I checked the first two pages and didn't really see anything like this. This is kind of in the same vein as the thread for people without foot fetishes, except I'm applying the idea all three "typical" spots to tickle/be tickled. I'm interested in those who love knees, thighs, legs in general, asses, backs, necks, ears (though I did notice there was already a thread for ear love), and any other unconventional spot. One for me I've discovered is the crook of the arm.

Share some experiences, or just name what you like. I just get tired of hearing about the same ol' same ol'. And if threads like this have been posted already, instead of complaining I'd appreciate it if you could direct my attention to them. Kthanks.

:parrot2: Well I enjoy tickling the knees, and thighs of a girls as well.....

My best experiences have been tickling a girl's "nether regions." ;)

Yeah my thighs are my 3rd worst spot! I love it there!

Well if you're gonna put underarms and stomachs down, you'd have to put thighs, ribs, and sides down too then, because those latter two are more or less in the same position. Anyway, I've discovered on my gf that the near highest points on her inner thighs, like about an inch below...y'know...drives her NUTS! It's certainly something I've heard from other people too in my life, which leads me to believe it's a very bad spot for many.

This is funny, considering that literally every other clip in the A / V section is focused entirely on feet.

Inner thighs are great, as are the midsection and armpits, but saying that the latter two are as popular as feet right now is just ridiculous. A casual stroll through the site will prove otherwise.

I mean come on; how many feet clips can you possibly watch without getting bored? What is it about them? After a while, aren't they all just the same? There's no personality in foot tickling.

Take this all with a grain of salt, but it's just my opinion.

This is funny, considering that literally every other clip in the A / V section is focused entirely on feet.

Inner thighs are great, as are the midsection and armpits, but saying that the latter two are as popular as feet right now is just ridiculous. A casual stroll through the site will prove otherwise.

I mean come on; how many feet clips can you possibly watch without getting bored? What is it about them? After a while, aren't they all just the same? There's no personality in foot tickling.

Well I got to admit, foot tickling is my 2nd favortie. Stomach is my first, not to big a fan of under arms....but knees and thighs are must-do when "torturing" a ticklee. :parrot2:

Count me among those who loves tickling all of the areas that you mentioned. More non-traditional tickle spots are a fun way to change up a session and keep a 'lee guessing. But only if you have permission to tickle those areas, naturally.

Eh, I tend to lump ribs and sides into the stomach category. But thanks for mentioning them. And I know what you mean about thighs. They can be downright dangerous, as I have heard many explain.

Well if you're gonna put underarms and stomachs down, you'd have to put thighs, ribs, and sides down too then, because those latter two are more or less in the same position. Anyway, I've discovered on my gf that the near highest points on her inner thighs, like about an inch below...y'know...drives her NUTS! It's certainly something I've heard from other people too in my life, which leads me to believe it's a very bad spot for many.

I didn't mean to say all three spots are equally popular. I know feet generally prevail on this site and most others. But I also have seen a lot of attention paid to underarms and stomachs in videos, pictures, artwork, and stories. This is in comparison to other body parts, though thighs do seem like they are slowly rising in popularity because they are a hot spot for a lot of people.

As far as the comment on foot tickling, this may go against what I was saying earlier but I do see some appeal in it. As many have said in other threads, they are typically one of the most sensitive parts on the body because of the nerve endings. Even if you don't find them attractive, they commonly provide intense reactions which would make them appealing. But at the same time, I can see why you might find foot tickling to be without "personality" just because they're so far away from the face, and oftentimes videos and pictures isolate them. I'm not a fan of that because you can't see the response of the lee. Even if you hear laughing and screaming in the background, a lot of the appeal is lost for me.

I didn't mean to say all three spots are equally popular. I know feet generally prevail on this site and most others. But I also have seen a lot of attention paid to underarms and stomachs in videos, pictures, artwork, and stories. This is in comparison to other body parts, though thighs do seem like they are slowly rising in popularity because they are a hot spot for a lot of people.

As far as the comment on foot tickling, this may go against what I was saying earlier but I do see some appeal in it. As many have said in other threads, they are typically one of the most sensitive parts on the body because of the nerve endings. Even if you don't find them attractive, they commonly provide intense reactions which would make them appealing. But at the same time, I can see why you might find foot tickling to be without "personality" just because they're so far away from the face, and oftentimes videos and pictures isolate them. I'm not a fan of that because you can't see the response of the lee. Even if you hear laughing and screaming in the background, a lot of the appeal is lost for me.

I understand and agree.

And to all foot-lovers who may be lurking, I'm not trying to put down your specific flavor of fetishism. People like what they like. If anyone were to make fun of somebody else's interests within the tickling / BDSM community, it would be exactly the same as a vanilla making fun of one of us for what we like. But it is a little more than frustrating when people put down armpit / stomach / thigh videos when the entire first page of A / V is comprised mostly of nylon clips. Let's be realistic.

I understand and agree.

And to all foot-lovers who may be lurking, I'm not trying to put down your specific flavor of fetishism. People like what they like. If anyone were to make fun of somebody else's interests within the tickling / BDSM community, it would be exactly the same as a vanilla making fun of one of us for what we like. But it is a little more than frustrating when people put down armpit / stomach / thigh videos when the entire first page of A / V is comprised mostly of nylon clips. Let's be realistic.

I feel your pain, I wish there was more stomach tickling and and equal amount of time dedicated to each spot. :moon:

I understand and agree.

I don't think you have to worry about offending foot fans. Shit, there are so many of them I'm sure they can find solace here compared to most other places. :p

I can see and I can understand what you are saying and where you are coming from with your point of view, but I must say while tickle pouncing on one's feet, underarms, and stomachs is great and neat-also great tickling one's knees, back of one's knees and back of one's calves and back of one's legs, oh lets not forget the hip pockets and the sides and lets not forget one's back and spine-that can be a very sensitive and a very ticklish spot. Also can overlook the back of the neck-if lightly tickled or lightly touched just right with tip of feather or fingertips it can tickle big time-when lightly brushing and tickling the nerve endings-even with a chop stick or oral b pulsar toothbursh...ohhhh chills that can tickle a lot.

Or and lets not forget how ticklish one's ribs can be, can't be neglecting that insanely ticklish area, sorry but tummy is a great place to tickle too, underarms are alright and good-but I can take or leave that area, not a tickle spot I am riveted to. lol Lots of great tickle spots, a ler/switch just has to be creative and be careful not to overlook potential great tickle spots-within boundaries of course not outstepping boundaries. If overlooked tickle spots are targeted and it is permitted-could make the lee squirm and wiggle and giggle and laugh and scream in hysterical laughter like mad, that is sweet!!! Maybe even make them laugh and chuckle and beg a bit, that is even sweeter.

I agree hun the 'traditional' spots of sides, underarms, feet etc are often used a lot, often at the expense of other areas like thighs, breasts, knees, and other more 'private' areas etc. I reckon it's cause people are either 1)unsure how to describe them as they've never had a tickle experience there 2)are 'embarassed' to go outside the traditional spots as they don't feel they are mainstream or others would think it creppy or 3)for them tickling anywhere outside of the traditional areas starts to bring in more sexual elements which they aren't interested in. Me personally hun, I think it greatly enhances you'll experiences if you leave all spots open for testing :D

Actually, on the subject of places being tickled a lot, I've noticed that, in videos at least, armpits get a bit of a raw deal at times. That is, I've seen clips advertised as armpit tickling, and then at least half of the clip is spent on the stomach area. Likewise, many times I've seen where a ler will mostly focus on a lee's stomach area and occasionally go up to the armpits, but only for a few seconds at a time before back to the stomach. Which is especially annoying when the lee is clearly more ticklish under their arms. Just something to think about.

Anyway, yeah some areas are left alone more so. I think it depends on how much the lee is willing to expose themselves. Tickling the private areas, thighs maybe, etc is a bit more personal, which could explain alot there.

I agree hun the 'traditional' spots of sides, underarms, feet etc are often used a lot, often at the expense of other areas like thighs, breasts, knees, and other more 'private' areas etc. I reckon it's cause people are either 1)unsure how to describe them as they've never had a tickle experience there 2)are 'embarassed' to go outside the traditional spots as they don't feel they are mainstream or others would think it creppy or 3)for them tickling anywhere outside of the traditional areas starts to bring in more sexual elements which they aren't interested in. Me personally hun, I think it greatly enhances you'll experiences if you leave all spots open for testing :D

I hadn't really considered the sexual element of tickling the less popular parts. Your third theory definitely makes sense especially when you consider thighs and hips, two areas that aren't really considered "privates" but would be thought inappropriate for just anyone to touch/tickle. But while you should do whatever makes you comfortable, I agree that you may enjoy your experience even more if you allow the ler to try a variety of spots.

And thanks to ticklebunny_2. I don't believe I mentioned hip pockets in the first post. They seem to be another spot that is gradually rising in popularity. :)

Actually, on the subject of places being tickled a lot, I've noticed that, in videos at least, armpits get a bit of a raw deal at times. That is, I've seen clips advertised as armpit tickling, and then at least half of the clip is spent on the stomach area. Likewise, many times I've seen where a ler will mostly focus on a lee's stomach area and occasionally go up to the armpits, but only for a few seconds at a time before back to the stomach. Which is especially annoying when the lee is clearly more ticklish under their arms. Just something to think about.

Anyway, yeah some areas are left alone more so. I think it depends on how much the lee is willing to expose themselves. Tickling the private areas, thighs maybe, etc is a bit more personal, which could explain alot there.

I can agree on the subject of underarms not getting as much attention. I think it might be due to the fact that so many people find them to be hyper-ticklish, and so maybe it's the ler's way of stringing out the session. Rather than go for the gold right away and exhaust them, their thinking might be to sample a variety of spots to keep them on edge. I don't know if that makes sense, but I think it's a plausible theory. :p

I can't count the number of times these threads come up.

I also couldn't agree with you more. I especially get sick of feet and stomachs being mentioned around here. There are lots of other swell places to tickle out there. :)

I can't count the number of times these threads come up.

I also couldn't agree with you more. I especially get sick of feet and stomachs being mentioned around here. There are lots of other swell places to tickle out there. :)

Hopefully the trend of threads like these will continue, and maybe one will snag the attention of someone directly involved in the business who can make a point of getting videos, pictures, etc. out there that feature unusual tickle spots.

Please and :ty:

Hopefully the trend of threads like these will continue, and maybe one will snag the attention of someone directly involved in the business who can make a point of getting videos, pictures, etc. out there that feature unusual tickle spots.

Please and :ty:

Well they do actually, Zen Tickling and Tickle Central use to dedicate time to spots like the knees, thighs, and other places. :rockingout:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back