• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episcopal Church consecrates openly gay bishop

ok a couple things...

So the shellfish thing doesn't apply to Episcopal priests?

I'm not debating the origins of sexual behavior. I don't know if we're born the way we are or if we develop our sexuality in the years leading up to puberty (and the Bible doesn't really answer this question). What I am arguing is that regardless of how it happens, it is not a matter of individual choice. So God wants us to turn away from our sins and invoke his grace. Great. Why does he make this so much more difficult for some than others? I have known people that are gay, and struggle with the religious aspects of their sexuality. One in particular has turned to religion in an attempt to deal with this issue, and guess what: he's still gay. He didn't choose to be gay, and would give anything not to be gay, but the fact remains that he's gay. Girls throw themselves at him because he's very charming and a great dancer, but he's still gay. (why the hell does it seem that it's way easier for gay guys to get girls than us straight guys?) If he can't do a damn thing about the way he is, why is this sinful? Like I said before, I don't consider this to be the mind-set of an all-loving God.

If I didn't convey the message only God can change us in my posting that was my intention I apologize we are asked to deny anywhere from your addiction to sexual orientation to lust in your heart.People strugglt with deny their problems everyday I do it with Gods Help others don't.I have a little situation for you to say...ummmmm
The line on judgement will be long very long..why do I have the feeling that willl be a line you won't have to worry about anyone cutting in front of you?
Ronnie

giggleygirl25 said:
besides god is supposed to be loving, why should he/she/or whatever you believe in or don't... care what sexual orientation the believers are, just be happy that people believe.

If you have children you want them to mind you right. Say your child is about 16 and he starts doing crack and killing people and doesnt mind you he just starts doing whatever the hell he wants to. You still love him right? Then, why should you care? Oh you mean you would care? Well that means you dont love him. Well thats what you said. Same thing with GOD and us.

Psycho

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back