• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 1: It's a Virtual World - Tickling Fiction

kkiwillreply

Writer's Note: Totally fictional. No disrespect intended for anyone, especially the religious references. Not a representation on the dangers of ai, or thoughts or functions of ai, given the recent ChatGPT craze and worries.
And for anyone that watches Black Mirror USS Calister, that episode inspired this quite a lot.
I am a typical late 20s male who has been a bit dry recently, following a breakup. Writing lets my imagine run wild, so I am having a bit of fun these days. Domination and being the ler is hidden nature. So you might see that theme often in my stories. 20 upvotes and I produce Episode 2.

HTML:
<hr>

Episode 1: It's a Virtual World

What a Beautiful World

It is the year 2033. Nothing much has changed since the last decade, but advancements in ai technology has revolutionalised the gaming industry. Every aspect of life was now touched by the advanced artificial intelligence system known as Open.AI. From the moment you woke up to the time you went to bed, Open.AI was there to assist and guide you. With its advanced capabilities and seamless integration, life had become a lot easier, and people could focus on living their best lives.
Ken reaches home. The mid 20s places his bag on his gaming chair and retreats to his bedroom. Today is Friday, meaning it is fun day. He reaches for his VR Headset. It is of a generic brand, in it loaded with videos, experiences and games. But Ken wanted none of those.
Years ago, when the world was discussing about OpenAI, Ken took the initial first few steps. He bred his own. Prompts, trainings and repeated experiments gave him a version of SIRI that knew exactly what he wanted, and how he wanted it. All he needed was to will it.
He incorporated it into his VR headset. Some call it a game, others call it a VR experience. But to Ken, it was his playground. In there, he was God.

I Am God

Ken enters the VR world. His world.
The setting is his High School. Tigerstone High School. Everything is as he remembers it. The high school scenery is a bustling hub of activity with students scurrying around like busy bees. The bright and colorful lockers line the hallways, each adorned with stickers and posters that reflect the personality of its owner. The sound of slamming lockers and chatter echo through the halls as students make their way to their next class. The smell of cafeteria food wafts through the air, mixed with the scent of freshly sharpened pencils and paper.

Everyone there was just a line of code in the outside world. But Ken didn't care.
In this world, the highlight lies behind the door of the gym room, which he calmly walks across the hallway to enter. The door swing open by an act of will from Ken. The gyming equipment pushed to a side, it was an almost empty room, with a huge space in the middle. The gym mats line up to form ample space for the two girls tied there to lie and wiggle around. There is enough space for a third, as if it was made to look inviting.
Ken would know. He made this world and this room.
Eunice and Valerie lied down on the gym mats, tied spread-eagle. Ropes attached to the ends of the room, physically impossible in the real world. But physics didn't matter in this world. In this world governed by the ai, only Ken and his thoughts mattered.

Eunice is what some would describe as a goddess due to her strikingly beautiful appearance, as captivating as it is alluring. She has a slender yet curvaceous figure with perfectly proportioned assets. Her long, jet black hair cascades down her back in soft, luscious waves that seem to beg for a lover's touch. Her almond-shaped eyes are dark and alluring, glistening with a hint of mischief that promises untold pleasures. Her pouty lips are full and inviting, seeming to whisper sweet nothings to those lucky enough to feel their warmth. Her smooth, creamy skin is flawless and radiant, with a delicate rose flush that spreads across her cheeks when she's feeling especially aroused. Her legs are long and shapely, leading up to a pair of hips that seem to beckon to be held and caressed. Her height speaks of itself as if a statement to the rest that she is way above their league. Her breasts are full and firm, perfectly sized to fit in the palm of one's hand, flaunted by her choice of fashion, leaving little to the imagination sometimes. Some call it a tease. Others call it mercy because everyone can only see, but never touch it.

Valerie's skin is soft and smooth, with a healthy glow that radiates from within. She has a petite stature, standing at just over five feet tall, but her confident and alluring personality makes her appear much taller. Her well-proportioned breasts and curvaceous hips draw the eye, while her long, slender legs and toned thighs add to her overall allure. With an elegant and graceful demeanor that is both charming and seductive, her movements are fluid and graceful, and her expressions - playful and inviting. She exudes an irresistible aura that makes her impossible to ignore. Her face houses those almond-shaped eyes with a rich, deep shade of brown that glimmers. Her silky blonde hair cascades down her back in gentle waves, framing her delicate facial features.
The former a High School crush and the latter his lab partner when he struck the lottery of his life, Ken recreated them in this playground of his. He couldn't muster the courage nor find the oppurtunity to achieve what he wanted. This setup was what therapist would describe as over-compensation and deep-rooted issues.
Ken would argue this was therapy for him.
He would argue it was fun.
Actually he wouldn't need to argue.
He is God.

Girls Laugh, God Plays

Usually, Ken would enjoy a feisty atmosphere from the girls, a reflection of their real world self. But today Ken was feeling a bit soft. It was Friday, a long work week. He wasn't in the mood to play demon to tickle two helpless girls that wanted tickling to stop. At least not in the traditional sense. He wanted something a bit darker.
He wanted control.
But OpenAi already knew that. So the moment he entered this world, the girls were made ready for him like a buffet meal. And with how hungry Ken looked, and how delicious they sounded, they might as well be.
Valerie's heart starts to race as she realizes what Ken has in store for them. She can feel the sweat starting to form on her skin, making her already-slippery body glisten in the dim light of the room. Eunice, on the other hand, seems to be excited about the prospect of being tickled. Her eyes are wide open, and she's biting her lip in anticipation.

Ken approaches them slowly, holding the tickling tools in his hands. He looks like a predator, ready to pounce on his prey. Valerie can feel her heart pounding in her chest as she watches him. She knows she should be scared, but she's also feeling a strange sense of arousal. She can feel her nipples hardening and her pussy starting to throb.

But Ken starts with Eunice, tickling her feet with a feather. Eunice starts to giggle uncontrollably, her body writhing with pleasure. Valerie can feel a pang of jealousy as she watches her rival enjoying the tickling so much. She tries to focus on her own pleasure, feeling Ken's hands moving up her legs, over her stomach, and towards her armpits. When his fingers reach her armpits, Valerie starts to laugh uncontrollably. She can feel the tickling sensation all over her body, making her feel like she's on fire. Her whole body is shaking, and she can feel the ropes holding her tightening around her wrists and ankles, holding her in place.

But it wasn't enough. A deliberate choice by Ken. As Ken moves back towards Eunice, Valerie can feel a sense of disappointment wash over her. She wants to be the one experiencing all of Ken's attention, to feel his hands all over her body. She can't help but feel like she's missing out on something special. But as Ken starts tickling Eunice's stomach, Valerie can't help but feel a sense of excitement building up inside her once again. She knows that her turn will come soon, and she can't wait to feel Ken's hands on her once again. All these shows, on her cute round face, pouting and fuming with desire.

The Game Begins

Valerie's eyes widened with excitement as she looked over at Eunice, who was breathing heavily with anticipation. "Oh, Ken, tickle me," Valerie said with a sultry grin. "I've been waiting for this for so long." Eunice bit her lip, feeling both excited and nervous at the same time. "No, tickle me first," she countered, her voice trembling slightly. "I need it more than she does."

But Valerie let out a playful laugh, arching her back and wiggling her hips. "Oh, come on, Ken," she said seductively. "Tickle me first, and I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Eunice's heart raced at the thought of an opportunity. "Tickle her armpits, Ken. They're so sensitive," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. She watched with excitement as Ken shifted his focus to Valerie's underarms. Valerie bit her lower lip, feeling a twinge of embarrassment at the thought of being tickled. "Yes, it's true," she admitted softly.

What came next was a deep husky voice, suiting the atmosphere.

"Is that true?"

Valerie's breath hitched at Ken's words, the anticipation of the tickling making her heart race. She turned her head to look at him, biting her lip in excitement. "Yes, Ken," she replied, her voice trembling with desire. "Please tickle me. I want it so bad. Make me beg for more."

Then do it Beg.

Valerie bites her lip, feeling the anticipation build within her. She knows what she wants, and it's the sensation of Ken's fingers dancing across her skin, making her squirm and writhe with pleasure. She gazes at him with a mixture of desire and fear, knowing that once he starts, she'll be at his mercy.

"Please, Ken," she whispers, her voice low and sultry than before. "I want you to tickle me. I need it so badly, I can't think of anything else. I want to feel your fingers all over my body, teasing and tormenting me until I can't take it anymore. I want to laugh and scream and beg you to stop, but I don't really want you to stop. I want to be your toy, your plaything, your little tickle slut." She licks her lips and arches her back, presenting her body to him in all its glory. "Please, Ken," she says again, her voice more urgent this time. "Tickle me until I come undone." She squirms slightly, anticipating the tickling sensations she's about to feel.

Ken smiled devilishly and slowly started to tickle Valerie's sides, his fingers expertly dancing over her exposed skin. Valerie gasped as the sensation hit her, her body jerking and writhing. "Oh god, it feels so good," Valerie moaned, her eyes fluttering closed. "It's like tiny electric shocks all over my body, making me tingle with pleasure. Please don't stop."

Ken grinned wickedly, enjoying the power he had over Valerie. He tickled her harder, watching as Valerie's breathing grew ragged and her body shook with laughter. Valerie moaned louder, the tickling sensation now so intense that she felt like she was on the brink of orgasm. "Yes, oh god, I'm so turned on right now. Keep tickling me, please, I need it."

Ken stops.
Abruptly.

It was sudden. But it was planned.

Nothing turned him on more than tickling. Except for the look of helplessness on a goddess' face. Knowing that he was power, knowing that he has control. Throughout the episode, he has kept the girls acting on free will, dictating on their initial settings.

In his mind, he is transported back to those years he spent as an envious bookworm. To him, he rewrote history.

He looked at them both as he kneeled between them. He enjoys every moment.

And he is certain he will enjoy the next.

Beg me to lick your most ticklish spot, Valerie.

Valerie's heart skipped a beat as she felt a sudden wave of arousal wash over her. Her eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected request. She licked her lips, feeling a bit nervous but also excited about what was to come. "Please, Ken... I want you to lick my armpit," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "I want to feel your tongue on my sensitive skin, making me shiver with pleasure."

She raised her arms above her head, exposing her smooth armpits to Ken's hungry gaze. The sight of her soft skin and the tantalizing scent of her perfume made him ache with desire. Without further hesitation, he leaned in and ran his tongue over her left armpit, savouring the taste of her skin and the sweet tang of sweat.

Valerie moaned softly, her body tensing with pleasure as Ken continued to lick and nibble at her armpit. She felt Eunice's fingers teasing her sides, adding to the sensation of being tickled and licked at the same time. Her mind was awash with pleasure, and she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. "Oh, Ken... don't stop," she gasped, arching her back and pushing her chest forward. "Please... make me come."

The sensation of being tickled in her armpits sends Valerie over the edge, and she can't help but let out a loud burst of laughter, each stroke eliciting a symphony of laughter and moans from the helpless girl. She starts to feel a strange pleasure in the midst of the tickling. Her skin tingles with excitement, and her body feels alive.

Eunice, still ticklish and giggling, watches from the side, her eyes bright with anticipation. Feeling neglected, she begs for attention, trying effortlessly to flaunt her assets. All these turned Ken on even more. She looked at Ken with pleading eyes and said, "Tickle me all over, Ken. Everywhere, especially my feet. I want to feel your fingers running over my soles, making me laugh and squirm. I want to be helpless and at your mercy. Please, Ken, tickle me until I can't take it anymore."

She squirmed and wriggled, her limbs straining against the restraints as Ken continued to tease and torment her, his fingers dancing across her most sensitive spots with expert skill. "It's only you, Ken," she panted, her body tingling with need. "No one else could ever make me feel this way, make me want it so much." She closed her eyes and let out a moan of pleasure as Ken's fingers traced a feather-light trail down her sides, sending shivers of pleasure coursing through her body. She could feel her body betraying her, becoming more and more sensitive with each passing moment.

Ken's eyes smoldered with desire as he gazed down at her, his hands still tracing patterns over her skin. "Please, Ken," she begged, her voice thick with need. "Don't stop. Don't ever stop. Please, I'll do anything you want, just keep tickling me!" she begs.

Say it. What are you?

The sultry gaze returns. The puppy-eyes on point, as she utters the magical words "Your little tickle slut. I am your tickle toy."

The room fills with the sound of tickling, laughter, and moans, as Eunice and Valerie are both completely at Ken's mercy, and he's in control of their pleasure and pain. They couldn't wait to see what other surprises Ken had in store for her.

Fine story! I look forward to future episodes. :D

Welcome to the TMF, kkiwillreply, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back