• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Episode 2 Sophomore year

And now the continuation! We left off at the end of my freshman year and my roommate being a doofus tickling me in the common area. So here we are my sophomore year. We decided to have more fun this year changing up the rules for our tickling game. This the weapon would be plastic light sabers.

Immediately I laid claim on the dark side and red lightsabers the other two dorms got the Jedi colors. So at any given time during the early evening you could hear the hum of lightsabers and ticklish laughter. I am in my room doing homework and had just finished. When my roommate runs in "Ashe we need you to fight we just one of our soritory members to the Jedi sides" I sort of smirked at her. "Ok but I want to called the dark lord of our dorm" I didn't really expect her to spread it around but I will be Damned but she did.

I grabbed my plastic light saber and headed out to one of the other dorms. To fight it out. Instantly I realized I am out numbered but I did manage to fight off a few of them mixed with some tummy pokes and a few boops as well. The problem being I was tiring out quickly.

There were three more to deal and my light saber died from the battery running out. I grabbed the sith girl we lost and tell my roommate to get her back to our dorm. Then looked at the others left to fight said " Screw it I don't have time for this. And pulled out my old Nerf gun at shot them . As running back to the dorm one Jedi girls managed to get a quick neck tickle! My God I was unaware just how ticklish I was there and giggled with a slight squeal.

This ultimately lead to a slight down fall. ( To this day I still think my roommate was working with them) it was a few nights later on the weekend. I was sacked out on my bed holding my favorite stuffed animal. When my roommate comes in with one a few of our friends. "This is what our dark lord does in her free time... Look absolutely freaking adorable. Let's give her a few tickles.

So yes I ended up getting some light tickles from them. But the good news after being tickled for like 10 minutes my roommate took us out to eat at the Waffle House.

Even to this day I cant drive past a Waffle House without a soft giggle.

I can't believe how random this is lol but for a dark Lord you sure were selfless too save your sixth girl lol I would of stepped bk and watched her be a swarmed by jedi ticklers lol but then again.. If u did I guess u would not of been much of a team player lol thanks for sharing more madness lol

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back