• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erica’s Hike Part II

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Erica was excited to get to the park, her and Zara had been officially dating for about a year and had moved in together. The past year had included regular tickle sessions the cruelty of which Erica could have never imagined being on the receiving or giving end of.

Other than Zara’s sister, whom she had met at the cabin when she first met Zara, and Zara’s parents she had yet to meet any of Zara’s other family members. Today that was going to change as Zara’s family was having a reunion barbecue at a park a few hours south of where Zara and Erica lived.

Erica was running a little late due to a prior commitment but was still going to be there in plenty of time for lunch and Zara had assured her that the festivities would likely carry on long into the night.

Erica parked her car and stepped out into the summer heat. She was dressed to kill as Zara liked to call it, wearing a tight white tank top that regularly rode up her flat tummy to over her belly button, a pair of low rider ripped blue jeans, and a pair of easily removable sandels. Erica knelt down and adjusted her feather shaped toe ring, which had been a birthday gift from Zara just a few weeks prior.

Erica began to make her way towards where Zara had said the reunion would be taking place as she approached she saw somthing that made her heart skip a beat. Zara was laying in a rope hammock with her bare feet sticking over the end, sitting in a lawn chair next to the hammock was a mature woman with curly brown hair, in the womans hand was a long blade of grass with a fluffy seed head on the end. Erica watched again and again as the woman dragged the seed head over Zara's soft soles causing them to wrinkle before going taut again as if asking for more. As Erica got closer she saw the mature woman stick the blade of grass in between Zara's toes and slowly slide it out causing Zara to pull her foot away.

"Claire!" A woman that Erica recognized as Zara's mother yelled from where she was setting up the table. "Stop tickling poor Zara and help me put out the food!"

"Oh you're no fun." The Mature Woman whom Erica had correctly guessed must have been Claire said standing up and walking over to the table.

"Hey you made it!" Kate said walking up to Erica with a huge smile.

"Yeah!" Erica said giving Kate a hug, Kate wrapped her arms tight around Erica.

"Better watch out, Aunt Claire is here." Kate said teasingly as she gave Erica's ribs a quick tickle.

"I saw that." Erica said after quickly gaining her composure.

"Can't wait for tonight." Kate said with a knowing smile.

"What's tonight?" Erica asked confused.

"Oh you'll see." Kate said with a giggle.

Erica's mind began to race wondering what Kate was talking about when suddenly Zara ran up to her.

"Erica!" Zara said wrapping her in a hug.

"Hi hon." Erica said reciprocating the hug.

"C'mon, I want you to meet my family." Zara said pulling Erica along by the hand.

Zara paraded Erica around showing her off to each memeber of her extended family with the last one being Aunt Claire.

"Aunt Claire, this is Erica." Zara said proudly.

"Very nice to meet you dear." Claire said with a gentle smile. "I hear you've stolen my neices heart."

"She has mine now too." Erica said fairly proud of her comeback.

"Wonderful." Claire said genuiely.

"Food's ready!" Zara's dad yelled out to everyone.

Erica stuck by Zara for the rest of the afternoon which pretty much went along as any other family gathering would have gone. As the sun was setting Erica found herself a little bummed out that she didn't really see Claire and Zara interact again other than in passing. Pretty soon most of the extended family from further away had left.

"Zara, can you help your grandmother bring her things to the car." Zara's mom asked.

"Sure!" Zara said jumping up to help, Erica started to stand to offer to help too when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Aunt Claire smiling down at her, Erica shifted nervously as Claire took Zara's seat and she suddenly realized that the two of them were basically alone.

"So Erica," Claire said looking her up and down. "You seem to make my little Zara exceptionally happy."

"T-thanks." Erica said nervously.

"Does she make you happy as well?" Claire asked raising an eyebrow.

"Extremely." Erica said this time without an ounce of doubt.

"I get the distinct feeling that the two of you are just perfect for each other." Claire said looking down at Erica's feet. "I love your toe ring by the way."

"Thank you." Erica said shifting nervously and scrunching her toes.

"I have a suprise for the two of you," Claire began. "Kate told me about your hiking trip last year."

"She did!?" Erica said turning bright red.

"Oh yes, I even got to see some pictures." Claire said with a giggle. "Poor little thing. Anyway if the two of you are up for it I'd love for you to come and spend the rest of the weekend up at my lakehouse."

"Oh, well I mean I'll have to talk to Zara but... I don't think we have any other plans." Erica said.

"Wonderful, and don't worry about going home first, I went on a little shopping spree for the two of you and I have everything you could possibly need up at the lake." Claire said taking Erica's hand. Erica couldn't help but notice Claire's stiletto nails, "Cougar Claws" Kate had once called them. "Well I had better get going, hopefully I'll see you tonight."

"O-ok." Erica said still very nervous about the whole interaction. With that Claire got up and walked off to the parking lot. After a few minutes Zara came back an noticed Erica's uneasyness.

"What happened?" Zara asked worried.

"So much." Erica replied. Erica proceeded to tell Zara about her and Claire's converstaion as well as the invite to the lakehouse.

"That bitch! I can't believe Kate said something." Zara said furious.

"Well to be fair, we were kind of hoping somthing would happen with your aunt today." Erica said shrugging.

"Yeah, that's true," Zara said. "She usually pins me down at least once until my mom yells for her to stop."

"So should we go?" Erica asked nervously.

"I mean...." Zara said equally unsure.

"Fuck it, let's go." Erica said standing up.

"Really?" Zara said brightening.

"She already knows about our kink, what's the worst that can happen." Erica said.

"So she said we wouldn't need anything?" Zara said.

"That's what she said." Erica answered.

"Alright, can I ride up with you?" Zara said taking Erica's hand.

"Always." Erica said walking to the car.

Erica and Zara drove to Claire's Lake house and Erica was amazed at how beautifil everything was even at night. As they got up onto the porch and rang the bell Erica's heart was racing. After a few seconds Claire came to the door with a giant smile on her face.

"Oh girls you did come!" Claire said pulling them both in for a hug. "Come in, come in, I have some wine open you'll both have a glass right?"

"Yes please." Zara said slipping off her sandels. Erica followed her example and they both took a seat on the couch in the living room. Claire came back with two glasses of wine as well as a charcuterie board.

"Help yourselves!" Claire said. "Oh and one more thing I got you both so many things but I feel like you could use these right now."

Claire set two gift bags in front of the girls and sat back in a large oversized chair excitedly watching them. Erica and Zara opened their respective bags and each found a set of black womens pajamas with little pink feather designs all over them, a pair of thick fuzzy socks, and cozy slippers.

"Wow! Thanks Aunt Claire" Zara said holding up the pajama shirt.

"I hope they're the right sizes." Claire said before sipping her wine. "If you'd like to get changed I set up your usual room for you Zara, oh and you girls share a bed correct? If not then I'd be happy to set up another room for you Erica."

"Oh, no that's fine we can share." Erica said smiling. The two girls went into the bedroom to get changed into their new pajamas and were suprised to find the room full of snacks, a mini fridge full of drinks, and just about every self care product they could need.

"Wow, you're Aunt is great." Erica said looking around the room.

"Yeah, even more than usual." Zara said.

The two girls went back into the living room and finished their wine and had some of the food that Claire had set out. In the background Claire had the TV on low volume with some kind of baking compitition on. After the episode ended Claire refilled the girls glasses and then sat back in the oversized chair before turning the TV off.

"Alright girls," Claire began. "It's time we address the elephant in the room."

Erica and Zara both felt their stomachs drop.

"Zara for as long as I can remember you have loved to be tickled. It wasn't until you were much older that I realized that you may have the same feelings towards tickling that I have. I remember when you came out to me as a lesbian. When you first started to tell me I thought for sure that you were going to tell me about tickling, then when you told me you liked girls I was caught off gaurd. I was so happy that you felt safe to tell me, but deep down I knew you still had another secret. When you first told me about Erica you sounded so happy, then when your sister came to visit over Christmas She couldn't stop talking how good the two of you were together."

Zara reached over and grabbed Erica's hand, Erica could tell that she was terrified of this conversation.

"Now you can't be to cross with your sister. She really didn't mean to tell me about the tickling thing, she let just enough slip about how you two met and once I started asking her directly she broke down and told me. Zara I was so so so happy for you." Claire started to tear up.

"Aunt Claire." Zara said quietly.

"I'm sorry," Claire said wiping her tears. "I just want the both of you to know that your secret is safe with me, and that if either of you ever need a place to go and... play... you can always come up here."

"Thank you Aunt Claire." Zara said walking over and giving her a hug. Erica was sure what caused her to stand but before she knew it she was also hugging Claire who had begun to cry in earnest.

"Alright, enough of that sappy stuff." Claire said standing up and grabbing an envelope off the mantel above the fire place. "Here is a key to the lake house, feel free to come up whenever you two want wether I am in town or not. If I'm here and you two want run of the house then I'll go to dinner or catch a movie."

"Oops Aunt Claire, there are extra keys." Zara said as she opened the envelope and dropped four keys into her hand.

"Oh, no only two of those are for the front door." Claire said with a smile. "The other two are for the basment."

Zara audibly gasped as Claire revealed the second keys purpose.

"You see Erica, ever since I bought this place Zara and the rest of the family have come to visit me regularly. Now I've let them have run of most of the house but I've always kept the basement securely locked. Everyone knows that they are never, ever, ever to go down into the basement. Until tonight that is." Claire said leading the two girls to the basement door. "After you."

Zara put her key into the lock and slowly turned the handle before opening the door. As the girls made their way down the stairs Erica's heart began to race. The enitre basement was brightly lit and playfully decorated, it was reminding Erica of a fast food play structure complete with the easy to clean and padded surfaces everywhere. All of this sat in stark contrast to the many bondage devices spread throughout the room. Along one wall was a small twin size bed with what Erica recognized as a Segufix on it, in the corner was a large wooden and black leather device that looked almost exactly like a device that Erica had seen in a tickle video called a "Humiliator" this one however had a large sign over it that said "Claire's Scream Machine." In another corner was a large St. Andrews Cross, and next to that was what looked like an inverstion table that had been modified to lock the users ankles in place and had velcro straps along the torso to hold the user against the table. A little further into the room was what looked like a padded bench with stocks at one end, only these stocks were at 90 degrees to the bench, Erica surmised that the intent was for the victim to lay on the bench on their belly with their feet in the stocks leaving their soles facing upwards and completely vulneralble, as she took a closer look at the device she saw a set of thick padded cuffs at the head end of the bench near the floor obviously to lock the victims wrists.

"This is one of my favorites." Claire said putting her hand on antother stock like device, like the last device these stocks were at 90 degrees to the floor, but rather than a bench they were set up over a padded area on the floor. "First the victim puts on the strait jacket, then lays down with their feet in the stocks, I can even change the height depending on how tall they are. Then those straps on the floor hold thier upper body still and you can sit up here and tickle to your hearts content."

Erica watched as Claire climbed up into a built in padded chair that would leave victims feet at the perfect posistion for tickling.

"But my Scream Machine is my most feared device." Claire said with an evil smile. "You see if you want to get into this one you have to sign a special contract."

Claire reached into a bin behind the device and handed Zara and Erica each a piece of paper.

I ___________, hearby reliquish all control of my body and freedom to Mistress Claire, I understand that by signing this conctract I will be subjected to merciless and truly cruel tickle torture while bound in the device known as Claire's Scream Machine. I waive my right to stop, or slow the tickling upon my body, I also understand that every part of my body will be open for tickling as well as any of the other initialed torments listed below. I understand that no time limit will be set for my torment and I will continue to suffer until Mistress Claire is satisfied with my suffering. In the event the Mistriss Claire needs to step away, I agree to allow the same rights over my body to the members of Misstress Claire's staff. I also understand that any Guests I have brought with me to my session will be allowed and in fact encouraged to take part in my torment, they will not however be authorized to end my torture without the permission of Mistress Claire.

In addition to mind shattering tickle torture I authorize Mistress Claire, Her Staff, and any Guests I have brought with me to inflict the following torments on me.

Bastinido
Heat torture
Ice torture
Itching Powder
Edging
Orgasm
Repeated Orgasms
Orgasm Denial
Nipple Torture
Other__________

"Holy fuck..." Erica said setting down the contract and taking a closer look at the contraption. Each of the victims arms would be held back and above their head with leather arm binders attached to the wooden frame, a strap would go across their waist and then their legs would be similarly held by leg binders, then each foot would be held by a single "Stock" complete with toe ties for each toe.

"I had one young man come in with his bride to be." Claire began while playing with the sturdy leather belts along on of the leg binders. "Poor guy spent nearly 96 hours in this thing. His wife wasn't so sure about the whole tickling thing at first but by the second hour she was truly merciless. She would help us tickle him until her was rock hard and then she would give him a foot job. Then right back to tickling his poor feet with her hairbrush from her purse. She insisted on using her own brush too."

"Oh my god Aunt Claire" Zara said in disbelief.

"Yes but it's been a few years now since I've hosted anyone down here." Claire said sadly. "Oh come you'll probably get a kick out of this." Claire led the two girls around the corner of the basement to a large wall with hundreds of socks pinned to it. At the top of the wall was a large sign that read Trophy Wall. "This is at least one sock from anyone who was tickled in here while wearing socks. I also have photos from every session I have ever done in those file cabinets that I keep for memories."

"Can we see some?" Kara asked.

"Well... Normally i'd say no to keep thier privacy, but I trust the two of you." Claire said with a smile opening one of the file cabinets. "This here is probably my favorite series I've ever had taken."

Claire took a small file folder and set it down of a small coffee table next to a small leather couch and sat down opening it. Inside the folder was a number of images that Claire picked up setting the first one down on the table. This first image showed a girl who looked to be in her early 20's in a cheerleader uniform including a crop top, short skirt and bright white over the knee socks.

"That's Desiree, she was in tryouts to be a cheerleader at the local college. Part of the hazing ritual included be subjected to your worst nightmare and Desiree's was being tickled." Claire said setting down the second picture.

The next picture showed Desiree strapped into the "Scream Machine" with a terrified look on her face. She was still in her uniform and her pom poms were in her hands. The next picture after that showed two more cheerleaders kneeling at Desiree's feet with their hands sitting just over her socked soles.

"The deal was that if Desiree could make it through 15 minutes of tickling from the cheer captains with her socks on without dropping the pom poms then she would be let out and be on the team." Claire said reminiscently. "If she droped either of her pom poms then she was going to be punished by the whole team and myself for 8 hours."

"How long did she make it?" Zara asked.

"14 minutes and 53 seconds." Claire said with a smile setting down the next picture, that showed the two girls tickling Desiree's socked soles. One of Desiree's feet was splayed out while the other was scruched up leaving the fabric of her socks wrinkled. "You should have heard those 20 girls cheer when Desiree dropped the pom pom." Claire said showing the next picture of Desiree obviuosly trying desperately to escape the bondage while the rest of the team took up posistions around her.

"Oh no, hahaha." Zara giggled as she looked at the next image Claire placed down which shows the girls using siccors to cut away at Desiree's socks and shirt. The next image showed Desiree in only her bra and panties her head thrown back in laughter as 20 or so girls fought for a space to tickle her nearly naked body.

"They were a fun group for sure." Claire said as she place photo after photo of the screaming Desiree being tormented by her teamates, Erica was impressed by the fact that the technique continued to grow as the pictures went on with the girls at Desiree's feet starting with just fingers and then to brushes, then finally utilizing the toe ties. "After a few hours the girls got hungry and decided to go get lunch." Claire said setting down another picture. "So little Dessie and I had some fun with her feet while they were gone."

Erica was stunned to see a younger version of Claire sitting cross legged on the floor, seemingly cackling as she held a hair dryer less than an inch from Desiree's toe tied bare feet. Desiree was screaming with tears streaming down her face.

"Those older hair dryers didn't have all the safety features they do today." Claire said. "They got hot, hot, hot. I roasted those tootsies until they were cherry red, then I took out a feather and showed Dessie just how ticklish I could make her." Claire put a picture of her using two long feathers on the soles of Desiree's deep red soles, she was laughing more than Erica thought a feather should make someone laugh. "Then after lunch the girls brought Desiree's boyfried to help out. After his initial shock the rest of the girls encouraged him to participate in Desiree's torment much to her embaressment."

Claire set down a picture of what Erica assumed was Desiree's very erect nipple with a feather being dragged just under it.

"I think she enjoyed the whole ordeal more than she expected to." Claire said setting down another picture of Desiree's boyfriend sucking on her nipple while tickling her underarms. "Of course having 20 bombshell cheerleaders cheering you on as you play with your girlfriend is enough to get any guy rock hard."

"Holy shit." Erica said unable to come up with anything else to say.

"Did you ever see her again?" Zara asked.

"She sent me a letter a few years later actually." Claire said handing the letter to Zara and Erica to read.

Dear Mistress Claire,

I wanted to write and thank you for the experience you gave me back when I joined the cheerleading squad. Up until that day I had been so against anyone even touching my feet that I told the team it was my greatest fear. However, something inside me unlocked during my time in your dungeon. Less than two weeks after my ordeal I found myself craving having my feet tickled, at first this was satisfied by the other girls on the team who would tease me about my hazing. One time the team even held me down and tickled me for over an hour in the locker room. Still, no one could make me feel the way that you did that day.
I'm now with a different guy than I was at the time when we met and he's fully aware of my tickling desires. It turned out he has a foot fetish anyway and the feeling of him sucking on my toes makes me go crazy. I am writing you in hopes that you will allow me to come back into your dungeon with my new boyfriend and you can teach him how to truly tickle torture me. He has said he is willing to learn any secrets that you are willing to teach him.
Forever your Ticklee,
Desiree
"Did you have them back in?" Zara asked her Aunt.

"Of course!" Claire said. "I showed her boyfriend how to prep her feet for the ultimate tickle torture, it takes time but if you do enough prep work then you can break someone with just a feather."

"Seriously?" Erica asked.

"Oh yes, it's a lot of work though, and the process can be very painful for the victim. A lot of foot roasting, and then some special salves that I had created over the years. In all I can get a pair of feet feather breakable in about 3 hours." Claire said with a smile.

"How long have you been doing this kind of thing?" Zara asked.

"Well I started to experiment in college, then when I got my bussiness degree I opened my main dungeon in the city and ran that until I moved up here." Caire said picking up the pictures and putting them away. "I didn't officially retire until two years ago, although I still get regular requests for sessions."

Erica perked up when she heard that Claire still got requests from people.

"Oh yes, I'd say one or two people a month contact me," Claire said picking up on Erica's interest. "Most have heard stories of Merciless Mistriss Claire, and either want to be dominated by me or want to have their significant other suffer."

"Would you ever consider coming out of retirement?" Erica asked shyly.

"Well.... You know I hadn't really planned on it." Claire said closing the file cabinet. "But... Now that I have someone to pass the bussiness on to maybe I could put in a few more years or tormenting helpless victims."

Erica and Zara's hearts both began to race as they looked at each other.

"What do you say girls?" Claire said putting out her hands to them. "Would you two like to be my protigees?"

"Yes!" Both girls said excitedly.

"Wonderful!" Claire said with a huge smile. "Now I know that the two of you are mostly interested in women correct?" The girls nodded affiratively. "Well I do get a lot of female lee's so thats good for the two of you, now how do you feel about tickling a man?"

"I wouldn't mind making a man beg for my mercy." Erica said with an evil grin.

"It would honestly be very empowering." Zara agreed.

"Wonderful!" Claire said. "This night is going perfectly! Now I know that your PJ's are cute and all but I did get you some other fun outfits just in case you agreed to my little plan to reopen my dungeon."

Claire grabbed two large bags and handed them to the girls. Inside each bag were multiple outfits ranging from lingerie and nylon stockings, to themed t-shits and jeans. Erica grabbed out on of the shirts and began to look at it, on the front of the shirt in big bold letters it simply said "NO MERCY". Kara giggled holding up another shirt for Erica to read that said "Stop screaming it's just tickling!" Erica then held up another for Zara to read that said "Don't worry I'm ticklish too! (I'm just not tied up)".

"These are great!" Zara said laughing.

"I have a few more suprises for the two of you." Claire said handing each girl a large metal suitcase. "These are your new tools."

Erica opened her box and inside was a plethora of tickling tools all set into their own special place in the foam of the box. Erica began to take inventory, two large hairbrushes, two electric flossers, some wartenberg wheels, scalp massagers, dog brush gloves, feathers, combs, makeup brushes, a set of toe cuffs, a pie chain, and a small bottle of lubricating oil, as well as some Claire's Dungeon branded creams.

"This one creates an intense itching sensation until washed off." Claire said pointing at the yellow topped salve in Kara's case. "This one increases sensitivity for a few hours." She said pointing to the pink topped one. "This one is just for maintaining perfectly ticklinsh feet." She said taking out the green one. I use this everynight and I've never had anything close to a callous.

"This is unbelieveable." Erica said staring at everything around her.

"Believe it Erica." Claire said with a smile.

"Thank you Auntie" Zara said tearing up a bit.

"Now, now sweetie." Claire said hugging Zara. "None of that." Claire released Zara and stepped back Erica and Zara exchanged gleeful looks before Claire spoke again.

"Now it's time I go over the dungeons rules." Claire said in a very serious tone. "Rule number 1: No Mercy... You will both have to learn to ignore the suffering of your victims."

"Erica won't have a problem with that!" Zara joked. "If anything she'll gewt pure pleasure out of it."

"Wonderful." Claire said with a mean streak in her eyes. "Rule number 2: Nothing outside of the contract. We can't have anyone coming after us legally and we can't give out extra's that the client doesn't pay for."

"Makes sense." Erica said crossing her legs on the couch.

"Rule number 3: Breaking any rule with result in severe punishment of the violator. That goes for everyone even me." Claire said strictly.

"Ok we won't break any rules!" Zara said smiling. "I don't think we want to experiance what punishment from you would be like." Erica and Zara both giggled at the thought.

"Well then that brings us to the last and most important rule of the Dungeon." Claire said with an evil smile. "Rule number 4: Absolutely no shoes allowed in the dungeon." Claire stared expectantly at the girls for a few seconds before continuing. "I'm afraid that includes slippers my dears."

"Wait WHAT!" Zara said in disbelief. "That's not fair we had no idea that was a rule, and you gave us the slippers before we came down here! You didn't say anything about it at all Aunt Claire!"

"Rules are rules..." Erica said slipping off the slippers and handing them to Claire.

"That's a good girl." Claire said. "Now it's time for my last suprise for the two of you." Claire led the now slipperless pair over to a large curtain that they hadn't noticed before. Claire reached up and pulled the curtain down revealing a gigantic set of double stocks. Erica was impressed by the craftsmanship of the stocks, as they looked absolutely inescapeable. On each side of the stocks was a small padded pillar with straps to hold the victims upperbody in place but not get in the way of any potentially ticklish parts. At the top was a set of lockable wrist straps, the seats were also padded and looked like they could keep a victim comfortable for a long time without cutting off any bloodflow. There were straps all along where the legs would go although Erica couldn't quite figure out how they were supposed to fit. Lastly were the 10 toe ties on each side, one to hold each toe perfectly spread out for impliments to be slid inbetween.

"Do you like those pajamas?." Claire asked playfully.

"Yes." The girls answered.

"Then I would suggest taking them off." Claire said with a cruel grin. "Otherwise I'll be cutting them off of you."

Erica and Zara both began to remove their pajamas when they both suddenly realized that neither of them had left a bra on. After a brief pause both girls reluctantly stripped down to just their panties and socks.

"Have a seat ladies." Claire said happily.

The two girls sat sticking thier ankles through the two holes in front of them. Erica found the leg setup to be extremely uncomfortable and was trying to figure out exactly how the straps were supposed to fit in when Claire suddenly grabbed one of each girls foot towards the middle.

"Need to switch these around dears." Claire said putting Erica's right foot over the top of Zara's left. "There we go." Claire said closing the heavy wooden top of the stocks over the girls ankles.

The first thing that Erica noticed was just how secure her ankles were in the stocks, there was no wiggle room at all. The next thing Erica realized was the leg restraint system. The girls feet were seperated left and right, she hadn't seen this type of layout for stocks before but she found it very intriguing. As Clair began to strap in the girls legs Erica became acutely aware of a previously unnoticed feature of these stocks. There was a gap in the board that the leg restraints were attached to right at each knee as well as a strap just above and just below the gap. Erica knew full well that this was intentional to allow access to the sensitive back of the knees. Erica shift nervously thinking about how much planning had gone into this device and how much trouble her and Zara were truly in. Once Claire had strapped thier wrists in place she stood back to admire her handiwork.

"Oh how lovely." She said clapping her hands. "Now let's just get those toes tied and we can begin our fun!"

Claire set to work as the girls squirmed and giggled. It was obvious that Claire was making no attempt to refrain from tickling them as she pulled off their socks and tied back each toe. Once both girls were firmly secured and Claire was sure they wouldn't be moving an inch she made her way into a small closet and pulled out two giant space heaters.

"Alright step one is to roast those pefect little tootsies of yours." Claire said with a devious tone. "I'm guessing that neither of you have ever had the pleasure?"

"No." The girls answered.

"Wonderful." Claire said switching on the devices mere inches from the girls bare feet before spreading an oily substance over them. Erica was immediately aware of the heat and it only took seconds for it to reach the level of extremely uncomfortable. "Now girls, Auntie Claire has some work to do upstairs so I'm going to let you roast down here for a little while. Now there is no sense in crying out for me or begging because no matter what I am not going to stop until your feet are feather ticklish.”

Claire silently left the room and walked upstairs and poured herself a glass of wine. She sat lounging on the couch as the girls downstairs began to howl and beg for mercy. After a few hours she decided they had had enough and went back down to switch off the heaters.

“Aunt Claire! Please!” Zara begged.

“Oh I’m sorry sweetheart but in order to properly punish you this is what has to happen. Now let me see about those feet.” Claire said producing a single stiff feather.

She began with Zara’s left foot and slid the feather from heel to toe. Erica felt Zara’s leg jolt under her own and couldn’t help but giggle at her girlfriend’s reaction.

“Oh you’ll be laughing soon enough Erica.” Claire said doing the same with the feather to her.

Erica felt the most ticklish she had ever felt.

“Oh no” was all Erica was able to get out.

“Oh no indeed.” Claire said holding up a jar of salve with a pink lid. Erica and Zara couldn’t help but laugh hysterically as Claire rubbed the salve into their feet. It was as if every single nerve was on high alert, Claire lightly blew on the girls soles and the both let out light giggles. "Well I think you're ready for your punishment." Claire said. "We are going to play a little game to help the two of you bond Zara, we'll start with you." Clair picked up two giant hairbrushes and held them for Erica and Zara to see.

"Nononononono" Zara begged as Claire slowly set the brushes onto her soles.

"So Erica, when you think that Zara deserves a break you just yell out 'My turn' and then I'll switch the brushes over to you until Zara decides to take them back again." Claire said slowly starting to move the brushes.

"Oh my god." Erica said feeling Zara's leg begin to pound against the stocks underneath her own.

"AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAA! HAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAA!" Zara screamed out her entire body thrashing against her restraints in the most desperate laughter Erica had ever heard, even have seen Zara being tickled by multiple ticklers hadn't produced a reaction as strong as this.

"Coochie coochie coooooo" Claire sang in a playful tone. "Up and down and up and down, side to side back and forth."

"ERICAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!" Zara screamed.

"Oh making her feel bad already?" Claire said. "We're just getting started."

"ERICA PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEEASE!" Zara laughed putting her head on Erica's shoulder.

"Careful Erica," Claire said looking up at her. "Once you take the tickles Zara will have to voluntarily take them back, so you have a choice to make, take them now while she begging and possibly be stuck with the rest of the punishment yourself, ooooooor risk upsetting Zara and once you finally do take them she won't take them out of spite."

Erica sat terrified to make a choice as Zara continued to squeal and laugh her voice already becoming hoarse.

"Zara! Please don't fuck me!" Erica said closing her eyes shut tightly. "MY TURN!"

The switch over was almost instant and Erica exploded into uncontrollable laughter. Erica was truly convinced that this was the most that anything had ever tickled anyone.

"I'm sorry Erica." Zara said catching her breath. "I'm sorry."

"ZAAAHAHAHAHAAARAAAHAHAHAAAA!" Erica laughed. "DOOOHOHOHOOOON'T DOOOOHOOOHOOHOO IIIHIIIHIIIT!"

"I'll take it back." Zara said putting her head onto Erica. "Just a little bit I promise."

"I'm so glad you met my Zara," Claire said to Erica while scrubbing her soles relentlessly. "I wouldn't have ever gotten to tickle these super sensitive feet otherwise! Isn't she so cute when she screams Zara?"

"She really is." Zara admitted.

"Zara, you always were my favorite niece." Claire began. "I'll make a deal with you, if you betray your girlfriend and agree to help me tickle her all night long without any mercy I'll let you out of the stocks."

"ZZZAAARAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOO!" Erica begged.

"I can't do that to her." Zara said. "As fun as it would be I can't betray her."

"You're such a good girl." Claire said. "You really love her don't you."

"I do." Zara said taking a deep breath. "My turn."

This went back and forth for what seemed like hours until there was what sounded like a doorbell.

"Oh I'll be right back ladies," Someone else is here to see you."

Zara and Erica's mind filled with dread as Claire returned with none other than Kate.

"Left or right Kate?" Claire asked handing her a set of hairbrushes.

"I'll take left." Kate said kneeling at the stocks infront of Erica and Zara's left feet. "I told you I couldn't wait for tonight."

The two girls screamed long into the night as Claire and Kate scrubbed their soles relentlessly.

"What time is it." Kate said yawning.

"About 4 am." Claire said. "Let's see that nearly 6 hours they've been being tickled for."

"I think that's enough." Kate said setting down the brushes.

Both girls were drenched in sweat and needed to be helped back up the stairs to their bed, they both fell asleep in each others arms almost instantly.

Attachments

• IMG_8383.png
    IMG_8383.png
    270.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8384.png
    IMG_8384.png
    928.9 KB · Views: 22
You are just blazing a trail (pun intended) with your work!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back