• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erica’s Hike

Tysuio

TMF Poster
Erica sat looking out over the miles of wilderness, she had been hiking for a few days and had a few more before she would get to the next town. She reached into her backpack and pulled out her map, as she looked she was relieved to see that she would not need to spend another night in her tent. Just a few more miles down the trail was a cabin-style shelter complete with bunks and a wood stove. Erica stood up and put on her pack and began to make her way along the trail to the cabin.

Once Erica reached the Cabin it was just about 6:30PM and the sun was about to set. She slowly opened the door.

"Looks like it might be just me." Erica said out loud to herself as she looked around the empty Cabin. Erica began to settle into the cabin, removing her hiking shoes and walking over to one of the beds. As she was laying out her sleeping bag on the bed she heard laughter from outside the cabin.

"Hahaha! Hey, quit it!" A female voice said gleefully.

"Well so much for a quiet night." Erica said with a frown.

The door opened and a petite girl wearing a sports bra and leggings burst into the Cabin.

"OH! SHIT! SORRY!" The girl exclaimed upon seeing Erica. "I didn't think anyone was staying here tonight."

"That's why you never just bust through the door like that." Another girl said from behind her, Erica watched her as she came through the door. Although she was wearing much less revealing clothing than the petite girl Erica could tell that she was extremely fit.

"I said I was sorry!" The petite girl whined.

"Sorry about her, my name is Sonya." The fit girl said with a smile.

"And I'm Rylee." The petite girl said with a wave.

"Erica..." Erica answered as she reconsidered her stay at the Cabin.

"Sorry, we just usually get a heads up from one of the next cabins if people are coming through." Sanya said.

"Oh, yeah, I didn't stay at the last cabin. I kept going and tented out instead" Erica said.

"That makes sense," Sanya said, smiling. "Well sorry we got off on the wrong foot, but Rylee and I are the Cabin Keepers for this shelter so if you need anything just let us know."

"Alright thanks." Erica said with a forced smile. Erica went back to unpacking her things while the other two girls headed back out onto the Cabins front porch. Erica grabbed her book and lay on the bed and began to read, after a few pages though she couldn't concentrate. It wasn't that the other two girls were being loud, in fact she couldn't even hear them anymore. It was just that it had been almost a full week since she had seen another person for longer than a few seconds as they passed each other on the trail. Erica got up and made her way out onto the porch to join the other two.

"Oh sorry were we too loud." Rylee asked apologetically.

"Oh, no. Not at all." Erica said, sitting down in one of the chairs. "Sorry if I was rude earlier, It's just been a few days since I've seen anyone."

"That's ok." Sanya said with a warm smile. "That's why the two of us do this together, less lonely that way."

"So you two just stay here all the time?" Erica asked.

"Well, we don't have to stay right at the camp all of the time." Sonya said. "We're supposed to check in at least once in the evening to make sure everything is ok, but otherwise we can go pretty much anywhere we want."

"So is this like your job then?" Erica asked.

"Kind of." Sonya said smiling. "We get a small stipend at the end of the season, but we get regular food drop-offs from the forestry service, and we don't have to pay rent at all for most of the year so it ends up being a good deal if you're into this sort of thing."

"Wow." Erica said. "That actually sounds pretty awesome." Erica looked over at Rylee and noticed that she was staring directly at her feet, she suddenly realized that she had been wiggling and spreading her toes inside her hiking socks letting them feel the cool autumn air. "Oh, sorry I can't keep them still," Erica said with a giggle. "After a day stuck inside of my hiking boots, I have to let my toes wiggle." Erica was surprised to see Rylee turn a deep shade of red and look down at the floor.

"I hear ya." Sonya said, breaking the awkward silence. "Those socks are cute by the way."

"Oh thanks!" Erica said, splaying her toes out proudly.

"Well, I think we're going to have dinner. We have plenty if you're interested." Sonya said standing up.

"Oh, I wouldn't want to..." Erica started.

"Oh c'mon, when's the last time you had fresh food?" Sonya asked.

"Well, if you're sure you don't mind." Erica said smiling.

The three girls continued to chat inside as Sonya cooked dinner, once they had finished eating the three turned in for the night.

The next morning Erica woke before the other two girls, as she was packing her stuff she noticed what looked to be a Polaroid picture in between the mattress and the wall. She pulled it out and her heart stopped as she looked it over.

"What the fuck!" Erica said far louder than she would have liked too. In the picture was a girl that she had met about a week ago on the trail, a young Japanese American girl named Emi who was on break from college, Erica and her had camped together one night. In the picture Emi's feet and hands were being held in some sort of wooden device, one of her feet was still in her hiking sock but the other one was completely bare. Also in the picture was Rylee who appeared to be giggling as she was sticking something in between Emi's toes. Emi on the other hand appeared to be laughing hysterically.

"What's wrong?!" Rylee asked, having been woken up by Erica's outburst.

"S-stay away from me!" Erica stammered as she backed away from Rylee.

"What's going on?" Sonya asked, now also awake.

"What did you do to her!" Erica yelled holding up the picture.

"Who?" Sonya asked, still trying to wake up fully.

"Emi!" Erica yelled.

"Oh no..." Rylee said, noticing the picture that Erica was holding.

"Oh fuck..." Sonya said as she too realized what had happened. "She must've left it here when she left."

"Where is she!" Erica yelled with a mix of anger and terror.

"She's at least a week down the trail by now." Sonya answered. "Listen, let us explain..."

"Explain why you kidnapped this girl?" Erica continued yelling.

"We didn't kidnap her." Sonya said calmly. "She consented to everything."

"You expect me to believe that?" Erica yelled. "I just saw her last week! We camped together!"

"So, you've seen her since that picture then." Sonya said calmly. "So you know that she's safe."

"How do I know this picture isn't from after I met her." Erica asked accusingly.

"Well, was she walking the same way as you or the opposite?" Sonya asked, sitting up on the edge of her bed.

Erica suddenly remembered that Emi was in fact going the opposite way on the trail from her, which meant that Emi would have gotten to this cabin before her.

"See, She's fine." Sonya said. "Probably bummed about forgetting her picture though."

"S-she told me to come here." Erica said sitting on her bed. "I wasn't going to stop at this Cabin, I was just going to continue through and tent again, but she told me I had to stop here." Erica looked up at Sonya and Rylee. "She sent me to you."

Sonya and Rylee just looked at Erica unsure of what to say.

"So were you planning to do that to me too?" Erica asked.

"No." Sonya said plainly. "To be honest you didn't seem like the type that would go for it."

"That's why you were staring at my feet." Erica said, hiding her sock-covered feet under herself.

"I mean we'd be lying if we said we didn't think you were adorable." Sonya said. "But it didn't seem like you would want any part in that sort of thing, and by your reaction, I'd say we made the right call."

Erica stared back at the picture and as she looked it over, it looked less and less like Emi was suffering and more and more like she was enjoying herself.

"Do you do this to everyone who stays here?" Erica asked.

"Very few actually." Sonya answered.

"I need to go." Erica said standing up.

"Listen," Sonya said pleadingly. "Everyone we do that to is 100% ok with it. Please don't call the police or anything."

"Okay fine whatever." Erica said as she got her stuff and left the cabin.

After about a mile of hiking, Erica stopped and sat down to eat. She pulled out the picture of Emi and looked it over again. Suddenly she remembered that Emi and her had swapped phone numbers.

"What are the chances we both even have service?" Erica said as she pulled out her phone. Surprisingly she had enough service to connect and decided to try to call Emi to get her side of the story.

"Hello?" Emi answered.

"Oh! Hi," Erica said, surprised that Emi had picked up. "It's Erica, we met on the trail last week."

"Oh my god yes!" Emi said gleefully. "How are you!"

"I'm good," Erica started. "So I stopped by that Cabin you recommended."

"Hahaha! Oh yeah?" Emi laughed. "How was it?"

"Well..." Erica said, causing Emi to burst out laughing.

"Hahahahaha! I bet they got you good huh?" Emi said teasingly.

"Wait, so you sent me there hoping they would do that to me too?" Erica said.

"Well yeah?" Emi said. "Don't you remember talking about it?"

"What?" Erica asked, confused.

"Yeah, when we camped together," Emi said. "We both got a good amount of that moonshine down and I told you the whole story. Hell at one point you were sitting on my ankles tickling me yourself!"

"I don't remember any of that." Erica said.

"Oh..." Emi said. "Well, that moonshine is some strong stuff."

"Yeah, I was hungover for like two days." Erica said.

"So they didn't offer to tickle you?" Emi asked.

"No, but I did find a picture of you being tickled." Erica admitted.

"YOU FOUND IT!" Emi said. "Oh awesome, do you think you could mail it to me?"

"Um, yeah I don't see why not." Erica said.

"Well it's a bummer they didn't offer to tickle you," Emi said. "It was actually insanely hot."

"Really?" Erica asked.

"Oh yeah." Emi said. "They took me up to this other cabin at the end of another trail. You'll probably pass it, it's just a few miles back along the trail from where I went. It should be just before you cross the stream."

"I can't believe I got that drunk." Erica said embarrassed.

"Don't worry about it." Emi said. "Well I have to go, but I'm sure I'll talk to you later."

"Alight bye." Erica said before hanging up.

Erica finished her energy bar and started down the trail again, after a few miles she came upon the stream. She looked to her right and saw a small trail headed up the mountain along the stream, it almost looked like a game trail, anyone with less experience would probably have missed it entirely.

"Fuck my curiosity," Erica said as she headed up the trail.

After a few miles hike she came across another Cabin. This one was slightly smaller than the one she had spent the previous night in but was still well built. Erica walked up to the Cabins door and tried the handle, it was unlocked. She made her way inside and felt her heart skip at what she saw. On one side of the room were two beds, and Erica couldn't help but notice the restraints attached to the four corners. On the other side was the large wooden device that she had seen Emi in, then in the back was a table covered in various objects such as a variety of feathers, some hair brushes, lotions of different kinds and a few of those things that Rylee had been using on Emi's toes.

"Jesus." Erica said, walking around. She took a closer look at the wooden device which had four padded holes and a large hinge on one side and a lock on the other. She also noticed ten eye hooks positioned above the two outer holes with little elastic loops hanging from them. Erica knelt down in front of the device and started to play around with the loops wondering their purpose.

"They're toe ties." A familiar voice announced from behind her.

"Oh shit!" Erica screamed as she turned around to see Sonya in the doorway.

"So you found our secret Cabin?" Sonya said leaning against the door frame.

"Y-yeah." Erica said. "Emi told me about it."

"Did she now?" Sonya said, raising her eyebrow. "And even knowing what we did to her, you still came up here?"

"W-wait." Erica said. "You said that you only do that to people who want you to."

"That's true." Sonya said, walking towards Erica. "But tell me, can you honestly tell me you don't want to be locked in those stocks?"

Erica looked at the large wooden device behind her, she suddenly imagined her own feet trapped inside them as Sonya and Rylee tickled them. She had to know what it felt like.

"I'm nervous." Erica admitted.

"And you should be," Sonya said smiling. "Once you get locked in there you don't come out until we're done with you. That's the deal."

"What if I can't take it anymore?" Erica asked nervously.

"That's the best part!" Sonya said with an evil grin. "You don't have any choice."

"So if I agree, you'll just put me in there and tickle me?" Erica asked. "You won't hurt me?"

"Hurt you? Not per se." Sonya said. "Don't get me wrong, you're going to suffer, you'll be begging and trying desperately to escape. You'll call us names and curse us out, you'll try to make deals, you'll offer anything in your power and even some things outside of it to get us to stop. But once it's all over and you've caught your breath, you'll be begging to go again."

"Why is this turning me on so much?" Erica asked shyly.

"Because you're a masochist," Sonya said with a grin. "Most hikers are, at least a little."

"So I just sit right here with my feet and hands through there?" Erica asked, standing up.

"Yup, then we'll take it from there." Sonya said opening the stocks.

Erica sat in the stocks and swung her legs up, setting them into the outer holes. She then placed her wrists in the center holes and watched as Sonya closed the top of the stocks over them. Erica felt the tight padding around her ankles and wrists and tried to pull back through the stocks but found that she couldn't budge. Sonya grabbed a large lock and placed it through the latch, ending any hope of Erica letting herself out of the stocks.

"There, nice and snug." Sonya said with a smile. "Now for the picture before, smile!"

Erica smiled nervously as she looked into Sonya's camera.

"Alight, now onto the fun part." Sonya said, clapping her hands next to her head. "So Rylee, left or right?"

Erica hadn't even noticed Rylee in the Cabin until now.

"Left," Rylee said, sitting on the floor next to Erica's left foot.

"Perfect." Sonya said, sitting at Erica's right and beginning to unlace her hiking shoe. Once both shoes were off and had been tossed aside the two girls just looked at Erica's shapely feet.

"Oh fuck." Erica said suddenly.

"What is it?" Sonya asked.

"I- I just remembered how insanely ticklish I am." Erica said in horror.

"Uh oh." Sonya teased. "Seems like the stocks aren't the best spot for someone who's insanely ticklish."

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit." Erica began to panic.

"Your poor little feet are stuck and there is literally nothing you can do to keep us from tickling them." Sonya continued. "You can't even get your hands over far enough to cover them up."

Erica tried to reach her soles but the placement of the holes made it impossible.

"See?' Sonya taunted. "Plus everyone tells us that just the fact that they're so helpless makes them even more ticklish."

"Plus I've heard that panicking can increase your sensitivity, something about your fight or flight." Rylee added.

"Of course you won't be doing either of those things thanks to these stocks." Sonya said, knocking on the top of the stocks.

"Ok, ok, ok." Erica said with panic in her voice. "Listen, you can't do this."

"Of course we can." Sonya said matter of factly.

"No, don't please!" Erica begged.

"Don't what hunny?" Sonya asked, smiling.

"Please. No, no, no." Erica pleaded.

"Please don't tickle your helpless little feet?" Sonya asked. "Is that what you mean?"

"Yes." Erica said, pulling against the stocks.

"It's funny, Emi begged just like this." Sonya continued. "I wonder if you'll be as ticklish as she was?"

Sonya took one finger and ran it along Erica's sole from heel to toe.

"Ooooooooohhhhhh my god." Erica said as her whole body jerked against the sensation.

"Oh my," Sonya teased. "It looks like you are much, much more ticklish than Emi."

Sonya ran her finger up Erica's sole again.

"Fuck, fuck fuuhuhuhuhuuuk" Erica began to laugh.

"Oh this is going to be so much fun." Sonya said, holding up all ten fingers. "What do you say we get things started?"

"NO! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahaa!" Erica laughed, throwing her head back and both Sonya and Rylee attacked her feet with all ten fingers.

"Coochie coochie coo." Sonya teased. "My, my, my, what ticklish tootsies you have. What a cruel predicament to be locked in my mean old stocks."

"Aaahahahahahahahahahhaaa! Oh god. Ahahahahahahahahahaaa!" Erica laughed, unable to do anything else, this continued for just over 15 minutes before the two girls stopped to give Erica a short break and let her drink some water.

"And to think we haven't even taken off your socks yet." Rylee added.

"My socks?!" Erica cried out in disbelief.

"Well of course, you must know that bare feet are much more ticklish than socked feet." Sonya said. "You couldn't have possibly thought that you were going to get to keep those socks on?"

Erica knew full well that her socks would end up off, she had seen Rylee tickling Emi's bare foot. What she hadn't expected was how terribly ticklish her feet actually were, she tried to remember the last time she was tickled for longer than a few seconds and couldn't think of a time.

"Well I think that's a long enough break." Sonya said,as she started in on Erica's soles without warning.

"Eeeeeeeeheheheheheheheheheheeee!' Erica squealed.

"Tickletickletickle. Tiiiiickle tickletickletickle." Sonya teased as she used one had to hold Erica's toes and the other to tickle her sole.

"No fair! Hahahahaha! No" Erica protested.

"Hahaha, wait until she gets the toe ties." Rylee laughed.

Erica had forgotten about the so-called toe ties. She wasn't 100% sure what they were for but the one thing she did know for sure is that it wasn't going to be good for her.

"Well I think it's about time we get these socks off, what do you think Erica?" Sonya asked.

"NO!" Erica yelled, clenching her toes.

"How about you Rylee?" Sonya asked, turning to her." What do you think?"

"Oh, yes. Absolutely time to get them off." Rylee said gleefully.

"Well, that's two against one. Sorry Erica." Sonya said as she started to peel one of Erica's hiking socks off.

"Oh my god I can't believe I let you do this to me." Erica said, trying desperately to stop Sonya and Rylee from removing her socks.

"Me either!" Sonya said with a laugh. "Someone as ticklish as you should never have let yourself get into this mess! But it's too late now."

Erica winced as Sonya finally wrestled her sock off of her foot, she felt the cool cabin air against her slightly damp soles. There was one thing that Erica had learned early on in her hiking career, and that was to keep her feet impeccable. For how much hiking Erica did her feet were immaculate, not a single callous on them and her skin was as soft as a baby's. It was obvious her efforts hadn't gone unnoticed by her two tormentors as they stared at her creamy soles.Suddenly Erica felt something bubbling up inside her.

"So... does this get you off?" Erica asked accusingly.

"You mean trapping cute girls and tickling their poor defenseless feet?" Sonya asked. "Absolutely it does."

"So you two are both turned on right now?" Erica asked.

"Immensely." Sonya answered.

"What if I told you both that I was also turned on right now?" Erica asked.

"Really?" Sonya asked in a teasing voice. "So someone likes it when her feet are tickled silly huh?"

"Mmmhmm" Erica said shyly.

"And she likes it when we tease her too doesn't she?" Sonya said standing and walking behind the stocks.

"Mmmmmmhmmmm." Erica said letting herself start to fall into the moment as Sonya came up behind her.

"So.." Sonya whispered into Erica's ear. "How about we let Rylee tickle your bare feet while I play with you down there."

"Oh god." Erica moaned.

"I'm going to need to hear a definitive yes for this one sweetie." Sonya said, wrapping her arms around Erica and running her nails up her leggings.

"Oh fuck..." Erica said, shivering. "Yes, please yes."

With that Rylee started in on Erica's bare soles which tickled far more than Erica had expected. As she began to thrash around she felt Sonya begin to tickle the inside of her thighs.

"Hahahahaha! Not tickling!" Erica protested.

"Well of course tickling, silly girl." Sonya teased. "What did you think I meant!"

"Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!" Erica laughed as both girls tickled her for nearly an hour before giving her another break.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" Sonya asked.

"You're not going to just tickle me until I pee my pants?" Erica asked surprised.

"I mean if that's what you're into then sure." Sonya shrugged. "It's just a mess to clean up after."

"No, that's ok. I'll go use the restroom." Erica said thinking better than to let the opportunity slip.

"Alright, we'll let you out on one condition." Sonya said.

"What? I don't run away?" Erica said sarcastically.

"No, you're free to go if you want." Sonya said. "But if you do decide to stay I don't want you getting yourself off in there, things are way more fun when you're still frustrated."

"How did you just turn me on more by telling me I won't be getting off!" Erica complained.

"Because I'm good at what I do." Sonya said opening the stocks.

Erica quickly went to the bathroom before hurrying back to the stocks and getting into them gleefully. She watched with nervous interest as Rylee started to tie back each of her ten toes causing her to giggle a few times.

"There, now those little piggies will sit still and accept their fate!" Sonya said, kneeling at the end of the stocks holding a pair of large hairbrushes.

"W-what are those?" Erica asked nervously as Rylee rubbed some kind of cream into her soles.

"They're hairbrushes." Sonya said, handing one to Rylee once she had coated both of Erica's feet in a thick layer of the cream.

"W-what are they for?" Erica asked, closing her eyes.

"This." Sonya said as her and Rylee began to scrub Erica's helpless soles.

"BAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!" Erica screamed, opening her eyes wide, Erica began to desperately swat at Rylee and Sonya with her restrained hands.

"Careful or I'll tie your fingers too!" Sonya said with an evil smile.

"Ooooh some people's palms are so ticklish and they have no idea until they can't move them at all." Rylee said matter of factly.

Erica suddenly became terrified at the thought of having her hands restrained further only to be tickled as well. The brushing continued for what felt like hours before Sonya handed her brush over to Rylee and pulled up a chair behind Erica.

"Rylee loves to tickle feet." Sonya said as she sat down behind Erica. "I prefer to tickle the upper body."

As Rylee began to use both hairbrushes on Erica's feet Sonya dove her wiggling fingers under Erica's arms attacking her sensitive pits. Over the next few hours Rylee continued to explore every centimeter of Erica soles using various tools and methods to find what got the best reactions. Sonya meanwhile continuously worked her way up and down Erica's sides from armpit to ribs to sides and belly to hips and then back up again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOP STOP STOP! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAAA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU FUHUHUHUKING BITCHES!" Erica screamed as Rylee and Sonya laughed at her. She was exhausted and pleading with her captors to stop for over an hour before they finally gave her a break. Erica gasped for air and greedily drank the water that was offered to her when she suddenly began to realize that she wanted them to start again. It was as if a drug was wearing off, just seconds ago she would have killed both of them for what they had done to her but already she was thinking about ways she could antagonize them into attacking her again. Before she could truly decide on her thoughts Sonya spoke up.

"Alright sweetie, Rylee and I have to go and check on the other cabin again for a little while but we'll be back." Sonya said walking out of the cabin.

"Here this should keep you busy while we're gone." Rylee took a small jar of white yellow powder and using a makeup brush spread it over Erica's soles.

"What is that?!" Erica protested.

"Hehehe, you'll see." Rylee said, skipping out of the cabin after Sonya.

After a few seconds Erica felt a slight itch on her right foot, then her left toe, then all over her feet, getting worse and worse and worse.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Erica screamed out as she realized what Rylee had done. As the effects of the itching powder began to take full effect Erica surprisingly found herself getting very turned on. Here she was, helplessly locked in stocks after hours and hours of tickle torture, now with itching powder on her trapped feet and not even a soul for her to beg for mercy. After about an hour had passed by the clock that Erica had finally noticed in the room, Erica was getting worried that Rylee and Sonya weren't coming back. The itching had since subsided and now she was frankly getting bored. Just then the door opened and Erica looked up ready to cuss out Sonya and Rylee for leaving her alone for so long, but she could only stare as she realized that it was not either of them. Standing in the cabin door was a female park ranger, complete with the uniform and hat.

"Hehehe, hello there." The Park Ranger giggled as she walked closer to the stocks. "Looks like Sonya and Rylee aren't in right now?"

"I... Uh... well... this isn't what it looks like?" Erica said, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Oh really?" The Park Ranger said. "Because it looks like Sonya and Rylee tricked another cute hiker girl into being tickle tortured."

Erica was silent, she could feel the heat of her face turning red.

"Well I really need to speak to Sonya and Rylee, so I guess I'll just hang out until they get back then." The Park Ranger said, sitting at the foot end of the stocks and pulling off her hiking boots. "Hmmmmm what ever should I do to pass the time until they are back." The Park Ranger tapped her chin.

Erica held her breath as the Park Ranger began to drag a single finger nail over her left sole.

"If only there was something fun to do while we waited." The Park Ranger teased. "Something that could keep us both laughing."

Erica let out a small giggle much to the delight of the Park Ranger.

"Ohh I really shouldn't be doing this." The Park Ranger said as she added another finger to Erica's other foot. "But C'mon what am I supposed to do? Ignore these helpless ticklish feet?"

Erica began to squirm a huge smile growing on her face.

"Kitchee Kitchee Coo." The ranger teased as she increased the number of fingers yet again.

"Hehehehehe" Erica began to giggle as the ranger added the last finger to her left sole.

"Oh does that tickle?" The ranger asked before scrunching her nose, Erica noticed her blue eyes and brunette hair in their braided pigtails coming down out of her ranger hat and couldn't help but think that she was adorable. As the ranger began to use her other hand on Erica's right foot she adjusted herself to sit cross legged in front of the stocks wiggling her toes inside of her brightly colored hiking socks.

"Hahahahaha" Erica laughed as the cute ranger girl continued to tickle her in an almost playful manner. Erica could tell that while Rylee and Sonya relished in hard cruel merciless tickling, this girl seemed to much more enjoy the light and playful tickles. The tickling was just enough to force a laugh and lots of squirming out of Erica but not enough to make her scream obscenities at the ranger.

"Oh, I could get in soooooooo much trouble for this." The ranger girl said as she began to rake her nails slowly down Erica's soles. "Can you imagine the headlines? Park Ranger caught torturing hiker. Rylee and Sonya are lucky that I'm the ranger for this section every year, otherwise their little game would be up."

Erica tried and failed to speak through her fits of giggling.

"Oh what's that?" The park ranger asked tickling a little harder. "I couldn't quite catch it."

"Hahahahaa! Heheheheeee!" Was all that Erica could respond with.

"Ya'Know, the girls locked me into these things one night." The ranger said. "It was my first day and I had been out checking all the camps I was responsible for and I found them tickling this cute little 18 year old girl. She was squealing so loud I could hear her half a mile away from the cabin. I made them let her out and she scurried off into the woods before I could stop her. That was mid-morning, by just after lunch they had convinced me to give it a go and I found myself squealing even louder than that poor girl had been." The park ranger picked up a bottle of baby oil and coated both of Erica's feet and picked up two hairbrushes.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"Erica laughed loudly as the ranger began to scrub the brushes over her tied toes.

"After about an hour or so the door to the cabin opened and I thought that I was finally saved... buuuuuuuuut, it was just the little 18 year old who apparently hadn't gone very far and decided to come figure out who else had been tricked into the stocks. She joined in on the tickling of course, taking Sonya's place at my feet while Sonya began to tickle my underarms, why I let them convince me to take off my button up shirt and just leave my tank top on is beyond me, but I did." The park ranger got up on her knees as she began to go even harder after Erica's soles.

"HAHAHAHAHAAA! NONONONO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!" Erica screamed.

"All night long, the three of them kept it up! They even had this special spray that made it so that my feet were even more ticklish and I couldn't get used to the tickling! The two at my feet just kept going with the hairbrushes while Sonya had cut my shirt off and was tickling every bit of skin that wasn't covered by my sports bra. The three of them were laughing and teasing and taking pictures and videos of me as I screamed for them to stop. Then as the sun began to rise they decided to stop, they unlocked me and carried me over to one of the beds where I slept until the late afternoon. By then the 18 year old had left but Sonya and Rylee were still there. "

"HAHAHAHHAHAAAA! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! MERCY!" Erica cried out as tears began to slide down her face.

"You know the worst part of it all?" The park ranger asked. "I wanted to go again, that same day even I wanted them to lock me up and tickle me through the night."

"But instead we found another hiker who wandered by the cabin just before dinner." Sonya said standing behind the park ranger. "And the three of us tied her spread eagle to the bed and tickled her until she passed out."

"S-sonya?" The park ranger stuttered as she dropped the brushes.

"Are you surprised to see me?" Sonya asked. "I mean I live here for half the year."

"N-no, I just didn't expect you back so soon." The park ranger said.

"Rylee." Sonya said with a smile. "Get her."

With that Rylee darted after the park ranger and stuck something over her face, before Erica could even compose herself the ranger was laying on the ground seemingly sound asleep.

"Ok get her set up while I let Erica out." Sonya said as she pulled out a set of keys from her pocket.

Erica stretched her muscles in all the ways that her restraints hadn't allowed her to when she was in the stocks as Erica brought over her socks and boots.

"C'mon, let's go see if Annika is awake yet." Sonya said walking out of the cabin.

"C'mon Rylee, don't do this again!" Erica heard the park ranger girl beg.

"Well Annika, you know that if you play with our toys without permission that you get punished." Rylee said to the now completely naked ranger who was locked in a set of outdoor stocks with her arms held high over her head.

"Oh C'mon!" Annika said squirming.

"Alright Rylee, go call the ranger station and let them know that Annika will be out of service for a while." Sonya said.

"SONYA NO!" Annika begged as she thrashed in what Erica could now see where extremly restricting restraints.

"So Erica," Sonya began ignoring Annika completely. "I see that you've met Annika, she's out park ranger and much like us has a thing for tickling girls silly."

"I noticed" Erica said, eyeing Annika's now bare and toe tied feet in the stocks.

"Well we built this little contraption just for Annika when she upsets us." Sonya said with an evil grin as she began to attach what appeared to be brushes to the stocks just barely touching Annika's light pink soles.

"Sonya please!" Annika begged as Sonya added even more contraptions that seemed to have multiple implements that attached and would tickle most of Annika's upper body. Then Rylee emerged with yet another device that she set on the stocks and began to thread a string in between each of Annika's tied toes making her squeal with ticklish laughter.

"What is all this?" Erica asked nervously.

"It's our tickle machine." Rylee answered as she walked about five feet over to a large stream that had a large wooden water wheel in it.

Erica watched as Rylee pulled a large branch out of the wheel and it began to slowly turn. Her heart nearly jumped out of her chest as she watched the thin bristly devices inside of Annika's bare underarms begin to move, slowly at first but faster and faster until they were like a blur.

"OH FUUUUUUCK!" Annika yelled as the machine picked up speed.

Erica looked down to see a similar inside of Annika belly button while some large finger like devices moved up and down her rib cage. More devices squeezed Annika's hips and above her knees while the brushes on her feet began to spin every so lightly against her soles. Erica burst out laughing as she noticed that the string that had been threaded between Annika's toes was being pulled through in between each one in an endless loop and that little frayed knots had been tied in the string every so often.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! LET ME OUT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M SORRRRRYYYYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE!" Annika screamed so loud it echoed off the mountain behind them.

"C'mon Erica, lets go eat some lunch." Sonya said wrapping her arm around her.

Erica took one more look at the helpless Annika before following Rylee and Sonya back into the cabin.

"After lunch we have to go and check out one of Annika's other cabins since she's not going to be able to today." Rylee said handing Erica some food.

"You should come with us." Sonya said.

"Can we leave her like that?" Erica asked.

"Of course!" Sonya said. "We do it all the time!"

Erica and the other girls ate their lunch to the soundtrack of Annika's endless laughter.

"Rylee go give Annika a dose of the sensitizing spray before we go." Sonya said with an evil smile, Rylee skipped off to do just that and after a few seconds Erica heard Annika's laughter build back up to what it had been when the machine first started.

As the girls walked away from the camp Erica noted how long it was until she couldn't hear Annika's laughter anymore. It was a little over 3/4 of a mile before the sounds of nature blocked enough of the laughter that had Erica not been trying to listen for it she would not have know what it was. After a few hours of hiking the trio came upon another small cabin. Sonya went up and knocked on the door before entering the cabin.

"Anyone home?" Sonya asked.

"Yeah." A short girl with short blue hair answered from between her two friends.

"Hi there, we're just checking on the cabin for the Rangers." Sonya said with a smile.

"Ok." The girls answered in unison.

Erica found herself looking down at the girls feet and was surprised to find herself excited that they were not wearing any shoes. Sonya and Rylee checked throughout the cabin trying to be as little of a disruption as possible, but Erica didn't know what else to do so she took a seat on the couch opposite the other three girls.

"So, you guys been here all day or staying the night?" Erica asked.

"Oh, we're going to tent tonight but Zara wanted to stop and take a rest." One of the girls said seemingly annoyed.

"Oh C'mon!" The blue haired girl said poking the other girl in the sides. "Lighten up will ya."

"STOP! FUCKING! TICKLING! ME!" The girl yelled standing up. "I keep telling you that! Why don't you listen!"

"I'm sorry," The Zara said lowering her head, Erica looked up at Sonya and Rylee who had turned back to see what was going on.

"That's it! C'mon Heather." The girl said putting on her boots and picking up her bag. "We're out of here."

Zara sat silently as the other two girls stormed out of the cabin before letting out a big sigh and flopped onto the small couch burying her face into a pillow. Erica stood up and walked over to the girl.

"You ok?" Erica asked. Zara ignored her. "Hey, are you ok?" Erica asked again this time poking Zara's ribs as she had done to the other girl eliciting a squeak from her. Erica got a mischievous grin on her face and started repeatedly poking Zara over and over on the ribs. "Zara! Zara! Hey! Are you ok! Why are you making those noises Zara?" Erica teased as Zara continued to squeak and squirm and the pokes.

"Well if that won't get you to pay attention to me maybe this will!" Erica said crawling onto the couch and pinning Zara's shins down onto the arm rest. Erica looked down at Zara's sock covered feet hanging off the edge of the couch and confirmed what she thought she had seen written on the soles of Zara's socks when she first laid down on the couch. On the sole of each sock in bright pink lettering was "If you can read this tickle my feet!"

Erica didn't hesitate any longer as she began to scribble her nails over Zara's sock covered feet.

"Hehehehehehehheeee!" Zara laughed as she reached back towards Erica.

"There see, was that so hard?" Erica teased. "Hey Rylee, come take over for me."

Rylee practically sprinted over to her fresh victim and took Erica's place but not before the two of them flipped her over. Rylee began to tickle the tops of Zara feet causing her to giggle uncontrollably, Erica noticed as she picked up a pillow and buried her face in it.

"Ok, I've got an idea," Erica said as Sonya walked over with an impressed look on her face. "Sonya you sit on her shins and pin down her feet while facing her head, then Rylee will sit on the floor and have at her feet."

The girls did as Erica said and Zara began laugh screaming into the pillow as Sonya tickled her ribs and belly, while Rylee was now focused on the soles of her feet noticing the socks for the first time.

"Ok now I'll just do this!" Erica announced as she grabbed both of Zara's wrists and pulled them up onto the other arm of the couch before jumping up and sitting on them. "So Zara, are your armpits as ticklish as your feet are?" Erica asked as she began to tickle Zara's underarms through her shirt.

"HAHAHA! HAHAHAHA! WAIT! HAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Zara laughed.

"If you want us to stop say pineapple." Sonya said slowing her tickling slightly as Rylee did the same, Erica followed suit and waited for Zara to scream out the word, but she didn't and after about ten seconds all three girls began to ramp the tickling back up as Zara continued to thrash beneath them.

"You were just trying to get your friends to tickle you back weren't you?" Erica said tauntingly into Zara's face, her mouth wide open in unrestrained laughter. Erica could tell that Zara wasn't trying to hold her laughter in at all. "Did they ever tickle you?"

"Noohohohohohoooo!" Zara laughed.

"Well, then you've come to the right people." Sonya said with a smile. "Erica, do you think your new friend would like to come back to our cabin for the night?"

"Oh I think she'd enjoy that." Erica said smiling at Zara who had locked eyes with her as she laughed and laughed and laughed.

"I wouldn't mind getting these feet to sit more still." Rylee said as Zara's feet flailed around.

"S-sooohohohooory, it tiihihihiiickles" Zara said through her laughter.

"Oh that's ok sweetie, we have something back at camp that will help with that." Sonya said getting off of Zara.

Zara took a few minutes to compose herself before she slid on her shoes and picked up her pack and began to follow the other three back to their cabin. It was a mostly silent hike as climbing back up the hill was actually more difficult than Erica had remembered, but once they got about half a mile or so from the camp Erica heard it, quietly at first, then getting louder as they walked towards the camp. Annika was still laughing albeit less desperately that she had been when they left her but Erica looked back to gauge Zara's reaction.

"Is that?" Zara asked finally acknowledging what she had been hearing.

"It is." Erica said. "It's not to late to turn back you know."

"Will I end up like laughing like her?" Zara said shyly.

"Oh no." Erica said grabbing onto Zara's shoulders. "Much, MUCH, louder than that."

A huge smile grew on Zara's face and she passed by Erica to follow Sonya and Rylee the rest of the way to the camp.

As they got to the camp Sonya started the grill and sent Rylee to go and release Annika for dinner while Erica and Zara walked into the camp itself.

"ARE THOSE STOCKS!" Zara cried out.

"Wait you know what those are?" Erica asked confused.

"Of course! I've always fantasized about being locked in the stocks and tickled mercilessly!" Zara said examining the stocks with wonder.

"Well after dinner why don't you try them out?" Erica said encouragingly.

"Wait for real?" Zara asked excitedly.

"Well yeah!" Erica said with a giggle. "Do you think we brought you up here to sleep?"

Suddenly the door opened and a completely naked Annika walked into the camp.

"Oh!" Annika said quickly covering herself. "Sorry I forgot it wasn't just Sonya and Rylee anymore, wait who are you?"

"Our next victim." Erica said pulling Zara into a hug.

"Oh! Wonderful!" Annika said walking over to her backpack and pulling out some clothes.

"Dinner!" Sonya yelled from outside and Erica and Zara left Annika to dress.

Soon everyone was enjoying a lovely dinner.

"So you've fantasized about the stocks before?" Erica asked. "I didn't even know they existed until yesterday."

"Oh, umm yeah." Zara said turning a deep shade of red.

"No need to be embarrassed sweetie." Sonya said. "No judgement here, I fantasized so much I actually made a set."

"What was your fantasy?" Annika asked excitedly.

"Oh well um." Zara said pushing the food around on her plate.

"Annika!" Sonya said. "You can't just ask things like that!"

"Oh sorry." Annika said. "It's just, I thought we could maybe make it come true ya know?"

"Well," Zara began. "I mean, I do have some stuff in my bag that I would maybe..." Erica's heart sank as Zara trailed off and looked down at her food again.

"Zara, why don't you go and get yourself set up for the best possible first time in the stocks that you can," Erica said. "Then when you are ready I'll come in and you can let me know what you want."

"Oh," Zara said nervously. "Are you sure."

"We can make your wildest dreams come true." Rylee said with a smile.

Zara ran off into the cabin and after a few minutes came out and called to Erica.

"Alright so that's what you want to wear?" Erica said looking at Zara's clothes, which consisted of a pair of converse sneakers, some long hiking pants, and a hoodie."

"Well," Zara said twisting her foot on the floor. "I want you to cut them off me once I'm in the stocks."

"OH!" Erica said clapping her hands. "Oh my god that's amazing!"

"You think so?" Zara said with a shy smile. "Oh my god yes! That's so fucking hot! Let's get you locked up."

Erica helped Zara get into the stockade ensuring that she was as restrained as possible, unlike earlier when Erica had placed her hands through the front of the stocks Zara had requested that her arms be pulled taught over her head like Annika had been. Once Zara was all strapped in tightly Erica took a step back and admired her work.

"How does it feel?" Erica asked.

"Exhilarating." Zara said pulling at the restraints.

"So, who do you want to tickle you? Just me, or Sonya and Rylee again?" Erica asked.

"All of you." Zara answered quickly. "All of you all at once."

"Well ok then." Erica said surprised at Zara's sudden tone shift.

"And don't stop!" Zara said. No matter how much I beg or scream don't stop for me!"

"Well do you want to use pineapple again?" Erica offered.

"No!" Zara said. "No safe words, Tickle me to your hearts content. I don't want any control over what happens to me."

"Are you sure?" Erica asked cautiously. "What they did to you back at the other cabin was just a fraction of what they can do."

"No mercy." Zara said. "Please, it's what I want. I know it's crazy but I want to be tickled until I can't stand it and then have you keep going, I know it doesn't make sense but it's what I've always wanted! Please."

"Alright," Erica said shrugging. "But don't say I didn't warn you."

Zara wiggled her shoe covered feet in the stocks as Erica turned and walked out of the cabin.

"Alright, she says she wants no mercy." Erica said holding her arms out to the side. "She wants to be stripped as we tickle and doesn't want us to stop until we're satisfied."

"Oh sweet innocent girl" Sonya said with a huge grin.

"Hahaha, She's fucked." Annika said with a laugh.

"By the time I'm done with her she's going to wish she didn't even have feet." Rylee said with a cruel smile.

The girls all entered the cabin to see Zara in her hoodie, pants and shoes. Rylee and Erica approached Zara's feet and began to tug on her shoes, once they popped off Erica began to laugh loudly as she looked at the socks that Zara had put on.

It was a pair of rainbow toe socks with the words "Tickle Here Forever" written on the center of the sole, on each of the toes was one letter that spelled "TIE ME" on each foot. Rylee didn't waste any time as she began to tie back each of Zara's toes causing her to flinch and giggle. Meanwhile Sonya walked around behind the stocks and reached around them to begin squeezing Zara's ribcage through her hoodie.

"Hehehehehheee!" Zara giggled as the attack on her ribs added to the tickly toe tying. "Hahahahahahahahaaaaa!" Zara's giggles broke into true laughter as Rylee and Erica began to tickle her now toe tied soles.

"Oh shit! HAhahahahaha! Oh my god! Hahahahhahahaa! The toe ties are so much worse than I thought! Aaahahahahahahahahahahahaa!" Zara was able to get out before Rylee and Erica began to tickle her feet in earnest. After a few minutes of this Sonya got bored of tickling through the thick hoodie, Annika smiled as she held up a pair of scissors before cutting the hoodie off of Zara. All four girls laughed as they saw the words "Tickle Slave" written on Zara's skimpy sports bra.

"Oh so you want to be my little tickle slave huh?" Sonya asked dominantly.

"Hahahahahahahaa! NO!" Zara answered between laughter.

"No?" Sonya said mock angrily.

"Hahahahahahaaaa! Erica's! Hahhahahahahahaaaa!" Zara said locking eyes with Erica.

"Oooooooh I seee." Sonya said knowingly.

"Well Erica, what do you say, can I play with your little tickle slave?" Sonya asked.

"Of course!" Erica said suddenly feeling empowered more than ever before. "As a matter of fact why don't both you and Annika teach her a lesson about taking back to my friends."

"Gladly!" Annika said and she began to squeeze Zara's hips. Sonya began to dive her long pointy nails into Zara's helpless underarms and within a few seconds Zara was reduced to a laughing screaming mess.

Erica watched as the petit blue haired girl thrashed within the confines of the stocks, her perfect little breasts bouncing slightly inside of her "Tickle Slave" sports bra, she noticed for the fisrt time that Zara had her belly button pierced and was wearing a small feather belly ring that was bouncing back and forth as her body shook from ticklish laughter. The sound of her desperate high pitched laughter was making Erica wet, she had no idea she could be into such a thing and started to feel wierd about it when suddenly Rylee elbowed her in the side.

"Her feet won't tickle themselves!" Rylee said pointing at Zara's toe tied foot.

"Hahahahahahahahahahaaa! oohohohohohohohohohooo! Heheheheheheheheheee!" Zara laughed through the vowels much to the girls delight.

"Don't worry Zara, I'll buy you some new ones!" Rylee said as reached out and grabbed the scissors. Zara attempted to scrunch her toes against the toe ties as Erica cut into her socks and pulled the remnants away from her feet.

"Ooooohhhhh interesting..." Rylee said staring at what Erica had assumed would be a bare foot but was suprised to find set of dark nylons that, like the toe socks, went around each toe. "Some say nylons make you even more ticklish."

"Holy shit..." Erica said feeling a heat growing deep inside of her, through the nylons she could just barely see, written in what seemed to be sharpie, "Property of Erica" Erica stared in disbelief as Rylee cut away her other sock and picked up a small hairbrush and began to work over Zara's other sole which read, "Erica's Tickle Slut NO MERCY"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! Zara exploded as the brush hit her foot.

"Oooooh, she likes the brush" Rylee said handing two of them up to Sonya.

"Let's see if they're as effective up here." Sonya said as she began to scrub in the hallows of Zara's underarms with the pair of brushes.

"AAAHAHAHA! AAAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!" Zara's sticatto laughter filled the room as she began to fervently thrash against the stocks. "IT'S TOO MUCH! HAHAHA! NO! HAHAHA! PLEASE! HAHAHAHA! HELP!"

"Too much?" Erica said with an evil smile picking up her own brush. "But I haven't even started yet."

With that Erica set to work, she scrubbed the brush over Zara's nylon covered sole watching as Rylee showed her some of the finer points of foot tickling. Zara meanwhile was no longer even able to beg for mercy and just laughed until she went silent.

"Oh we've pushed her into silent laughter!" Annika said giddily. "What's the matter Zara don't you want to laugh for us some more? Do you want us to stop?"

"We're not stopping!" Erica announced, but just as her mean streak seemed to be getting to it's peak the door to the cabin burst open.

"HOLY SHIT!" A girl that Erica recognized as one of Zara's hiking mates from earlier, Heather she remembered. The other girl poked her head around Heather to see what was happening and quickly covered her mouth as she began to laugh. All four of the ticklers stopped and stared at the two hikers as they stepped into the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER!" Heather demanded.

"They're tickling her dumbass." The other girl said whacking Heather in the back of the head. "Without an ounce of mercy by the looks of it."

"Kate! How are you not freaked out by this!" Heather said staring at the other girl.

"I've seen her browsing history." Kate shrugged. "I'm just glad that she wants to be on the reciving end because there is no way I'm letting my feet get tied up like that!" Kate pointed at Zara's toe tied feet.

"Kate what are you doing." Heather asked as she knelt down in between Rylee and Erica staring at Zara's toe tied soles.

"Oh little sister, what have you gotten yourself into." Kate said tracing a single finger over Zara's sole. "So who's Erica then?"

"M-me." Erica said suddenly very timid and shy.

"So my little sister is your tickle slut now is she?" Kate said looking Erica over from head to toe. "Good choice kiddo." Kate said to the now deep red Zara who looked like a dear in the headlights.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" Heather yelled out throwing her hands in the air.

"Fucking Christ Heather!" Kate said turning back to her. "Obviously my sister gets off on being tickle tortured and these four get off on torturing her!"

"I also like to be tickled." Annika added rasing her hand.

"You're all freaks!" Heather said looking around the room in horror.

"Listen bitch." Kate said standing up and walking over to Heather. "You aren't actually going to try and kink shame right now are you? Did you forget when I caught you freshman year?

Heathers face grew tight and a shade of red even deeper than Zara's was.

"If Zara wants to have a bunch of girls tickle her relentlessly who in the hell is getting hurt by that?" Kate said.

"No one." Heather answered.

"Right, now you were the one who felt bad and wanted to come find Zara." Kate said pointing to Zara. "So here she is."

"Zara," Heather started looking at her worriedly. "Is this really what you want?

Zara just nodded her head ashamedly.

"Is that why you were always tickling me?" Heather asked with a sudden realization. "So I would tickle you back?"

Zara nodded again.

"So you wanted me to tickle you?" Heather asked.

Zara nodded not looking at Heather.

"Oh what the hell." Heather said walking up to the stocks and kneeling next to Rylee. "Coochie coochie coo!" Heather said as she began to skitter her nails over Zara's nylon covered soles.

"HAHAHAhahahahahahaha!" Zara screamed out at the sudden attack.

"Ok, this is actully kinda fun!" Heather said putting her other hand to work on Zara's heel. "Your poor little foot can't move at all can it? Oh my god I had no idea your sister was so ticklish!"

"She always has been." Kate said kneeling next to Erica and using both hands on Zara's other foot. "Huh Zara, do you remember last summer when Aunt Claire pinned your feet on the edge of the couch and kept having me and cousin Melony take turns tickling your feet? Then she pulled off your socks and used her pointy nails all over and you squealed so loud that Mom came in and yelled at Aunt Claire. I bet she'd have a field day with you tied up like this."

Erica made a mental note to hear more about Aunt Claire later on before handing Kate a set of hairbrushes. "Take these and scrub them over her feet."

Kate did as instructed and cackled cruelly as the effectiveness of the brushes became apparent. "This is amazing!" Kate said really getting into her sisters torment. Erica looked over to see Rylee instructing Heather in the proper brush techniques to elicit the most ticklish sensations before picking up a set of electric toothbrushes and flicking them on. Erica watched as Rylee took the pair of brushes and began to delicately work them in-between and around each of Zara's tied toes causing the toe ties to flex as Zara put every ounce of strength she could into moving her toes. Erica looked around and found her own pair of toothbrushes and quickly copied Rylee's work. Erica felt herself getting wet again as she took in everything was happening around her, firstly Zara's toes twitching what little the toe ties allowed as Erica slid her buzzing tickle tool over each and every millimeter of nylon covered toe. Then the uptick in her laughter as Sonya and Annika joined in on the assault driving Zara's explosive and desperate laughter up an octave. Erica could tell that this level of tickling was far beyond what Zara had ever experienced before and that she was beginning to panic.

"AAAHHHH! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA! TOO HAHAHAHA MUCH! OH GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! STOP IT!" Zara screamed.

"Oh come on Zara," Kate said with venom in her tone. "If you want to be a tickle slut then you're going to need to get used to being tickled tortured!"

"Yeah!" Heather chimed in. "If it wasn't too much to handle then they wouldn't call it tickle torture!"

"We could make it even worse..." Rylee offered with a sly smile. "What do you say Erica?"

"Yes." Erica answered not really knowing what Rylee had in mind. All the girls tickling Zara's feet moved out of the way as Rylee tore off Zara's nylons leaving just her pink bare feet. Erica couldn't help but let out a laugh as Rylee began to spray Zara's feet with a bottle labeled "Sensitizing Spray". She remembered Annika talking about the spray earlier and was excited to see it in use. Once both of Zara's feet were dripping with the liquid Annika began to coat Zara's upper body with the spray before beginning to cut off her pants.

"Oh my god did she pee herself!" Heather exclaimed looking at Zara's panties. Erica quickly looked and noticed the wet patch on Zara's panties.

"Hahahahaha! That's not pee." Kate said through her laughter. "She's just really really enjoying this!" Kate began to scrub her brushes again causing Zara to squeal louder than Erica had ever heard anyone squeal before.

"Holy shit!" Heather said. 'That stuff works good!"

"It can make you as much as ten times more ticklish." Rylee said resuming her toothbrush tour of Zara's toes.

"Poor ticklish Zara!" Kate teased. "Her new girlfriend is so mean to let her be tickled by all of us like this."

"Plea! HAHAHAHAHA! Pl! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! PLEAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEEEEEE!" Zara tried to beg.

"Please?" Kate said with an evil tone. "Please what? Please tickle you harder? Ok!"

Erica decided that she really liked Zara's sister.

"What was that ryme Aunt Claire sang on your twenty first birthday?" Kate asked. "Hold on I got the video on my phone." Kate pulled out her phone and opened a video handing the phone to Erica. Erica could see an older woman with long red nails sitting on top of Zara's ankles lightly tickling the toes of her socked feet.

Ticklish little Zara, I've trapped you once again,
And you're just a ticklish now as you've ever been,
As I dance my fingers over your silly soles,
You'd better hope your socks don't have any holes,
For if I find a single tear, I'll slide my finger in,
and rip away the fabric that protects your skin,
It really is a shame that you are so petite,
It makes it very easy to trap your tiny feet,
I'll tickle you until nonstop until I decide I'm done,
Or until your mommy comes and ruins all my fun,
But she won't be back for hours so for now you are all mine,
So I'll tickle your poor tootsies while sipping on my wine,
So happy birthday Zara, I hope you like my gift,
A few hours of tickling before I start my shift.

Erica couldn't help but notice that Zara did in fact have holes in her socks.

"Aunt Clair sat on her ankles tickling her for like three hours before she went to work and let us go out to the bars." Kate said taking back the phone.

"So you knew that Zara was into tickling?" Erica asked.

"Yeah, but I figured after all that my aunt put her through she would want to do the same to others, not get it even worse!" Kate said resuming her work on Zara's foot.

The group continued to torment Zara well into the night before finally releasing her from the stocks. Sonya picked her up and took her over to one of the beds.

“Erica, you and Zara ok to share a bed?” Sonya asked.

“Yes!” Zara shouted excitedly.

Erica climbed into the bed with Zara who almost immediately fell asleep. The rest of the crew began to find their own sleeping arrangements and soon everyone was out for the night.

The next morning Erica woke up to see Annika getting dressed in her ranger uniform.

"Leaving already?" Erica asked Annika.

"Yeah, I'll need to be back to the ranger station later this afternoon." Annika said pulling her hiking boots on. “You and Zara are quite the pair! Hopefully I’ll see you two again soon.” Annika walked out of the cabin into the twilight of the almost sunrise.

Erica looked at Zara laying in the bed next to her still in the sports bra with tickle slave written on it, her bare feet sticking out from under the covers, the blurry sharpie marks still barely legible as "Property of Erica" and "Erica's Tickle Slut NO MERCY".

She thought about the picture of Emi in the stocks and how she had sent her down this literal path. How Sonya and Rylee had tormented her in those same stocks, then left her for Annika to find.

Erica looked at her own hiking sock covered feet and splayed her toes. She wondered if Zara would ever be willing to tickle her as mercilessly as she had been last night. The thought excited her causing her to grow warm and wet. Erica raked her long nails over her socked soles twitching slightly at the self tickles.

“This is going to be so much fucking fun.” She said to herself laying back down in the bed.

To be continued…

Awesome to see you back on here and to see more of your work! Great premise, awesome start and I look forward to seeing what Zara and Erica end up doing next!

Wow! That was an amazing story! I love feet being super soft and sensitive after a long hike. I'd love to hear more about the various participants foot shape, size, toes etc.

Great to see you back writing! I loved all the ticklees, though Annika was probably my favourite, and I do adore a good stocks tickling. I look forward to seeing what happens next, especially whether Aunt Claire gets any sort of ticklish comeuppance for tormenting Zara. I'm also curious to see if Emi returns as a ticklee as she's the reason Erica got involved in all this in the first place, so maybe she's owed a dose of sensitizing spray and a spell in the stocks...

I'm very happy to see you back here! This story is also awesome as always! Congrats! :)

omg the best author of the side is back in action! PLEASE more!!!

I don’t know when part 2 will come but I will wait for as long as it takes.
This story is already one of the best.

Welcome back. I thought I recognized the style of this story. Good to see you again. Happy New Year.

Amazing story, loved all the ticklees, would love to see a story about rylee getting tickled though 🙂

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back