• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erotic Hypno Tickling Stuff..

sexygamedesigns1

3rd Level Red Feather
Basically, a friend and I have been experimenting with erotic self hypnosis and have begun to put together some self hypnosis stuff (for guys) that is pretty hardcore. Basically, you listen to the mp3 and get hypnotised. Then the experience gets pretty ticklish and orgasmic.

Need to say, up front, that this mp3 is 100% hardcore and suitable only for people who want to experience a bit of sexual / erotic tickling fun. I've got the mp3 on our games site, for now, but its not a commercial venture. Of course, if you would like a custom done just get in touch and we will see what we can do.

If you are a woman and would be interested interested in a modified version of this, please PM me with details.

http://www.gamesforlovers.org/self-hypnosis-by-mistress-simone/

warm regards

R

That was fun. These things never work for me, but I appreciate the effort some people put into developing these things. The last half got fairly repetitious, like this was a 25 minute recording to start off with, but repeated to last the 52 minutes. Looking forward to seeing what else you folks develop.

Thanks for the comments. I don't understand this stuff all that much either, but apparently the repetition is purposeful as it builds up and reinforces the suggestion. My friend informs me that these scripts do not tend to actually hypnotise, but most people will eventually respond to the suggestions if they are repeated.

Anyways, thanks for the comments.

best wishes

R

I love hypnotic tickling files. I enjoyed this one. You gave plenty of fair warning, yet I was still surprised at how hardcore it was, which was kind of a fun surprise. I hope the following criticisms are constructive and maybe helpful, but they are just one person's opinions.

The repetition might have been better had it repeated one thing at a time, leading to a conclusion. Instead, longer sections were repeated, so it seemed more like you were going in circles rather than making progress and building to a conclusion. There was one quiet section where I thought it might be over.

The induction was good. I felt completely hypnotized. (I really like being hypnotized, so maybe I'm an easy subject. I often felt helplessly compelled to obey the voice.) Thanks for offering it here. There are not enough hypnotic tickling files in the world. They are way too rare. I hope you make more.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back